Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Kunle Olajide: Security Agents Backing Herdsmen To Kill And Rape In South-West - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kunle Olajide: Security Agents Backing Herdsmen To Kill And Rape In South-West (11686 Views)

Police In Lagos Take Action Against A Gang That Lures Young Men And Rape Them / The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) / Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Olajide: Security Agents Backing Herdsmen To Kill And Rape In South-West by SadMemories(m): 11:49am On Jun 03, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Una never see anything yet. Shebi una want sell una birthright because of beans. Una go shop that beans die grin grin grin traitors and cowards.
which betrayal are you crying about Yorubas and igbos ain't brothers there was never Love or a deal in the first place. Although Yoruba leaders are Bunch of fools and cowards for doing virtually nothing to the wicked & evil acts of the North men
Re: Kunle Olajide: Security Agents Backing Herdsmen To Kill And Rape In South-West by starkelvo: 11:54am On Jun 03, 2019
To get an upwork account, or to get approval for an existing accoun, DM me on whatsapp on 08103930076.

The first 10 people will have their account created for 2k only and payment after approval is accepted.

Re: Kunle Olajide: Security Agents Backing Herdsmen To Kill And Rape In South-West by Gandollar(f): 11:58am On Jun 03, 2019
bettercreature:
These old men should be getting arrested and locked up,they are just causing division and hatred among Nigerians simply because they are not getting their fair share of National cake anymore
How can security agent supervise the killing of Nigerians I am so tired of these useless old men
I'm sure you live in Ghana since you have not seen naija security supervise the killing of innocent Nigerians. When you sacrifice everything on the altar of politics, you will wake up one day to see what your folly has cost the entire Human race

3 Likes

Re: Kunle Olajide: Security Agents Backing Herdsmen To Kill And Rape In South-West by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2019
Earthquake2:

grin grin

Cry baby, cry. One more bucket of hot tears.
Re: Kunle Olajide: Security Agents Backing Herdsmen To Kill And Rape In South-West by CioAngels(f): 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2019
What a great fear from Dr Olajide, yet, responses with unnecessary diplomacy. Hmm.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Olajide: Security Agents Backing Herdsmen To Kill And Rape In South-West by tysontim(m): 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
Urchman200:
madness is not far from u ,south need president?or u and ur employers jagaban need it more?

We are not quarreling sir
Re: Kunle Olajide: Security Agents Backing Herdsmen To Kill And Rape In South-West by Earthquake2: 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Cry baby, cry. One more bucket of hot tears.

Why did you modify my comment

Not so brave are you?

1 Like

Re: Kunle Olajide: Security Agents Backing Herdsmen To Kill And Rape In South-West by GMbuharii: 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
oilPUSSY:
I thought Yoruba youths gave them 7 days ultimatum to leave last week?

Abi dem don chicken out ?

See the yoruba yoots here vvv

grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kunle Olajide: Security Agents Backing Herdsmen To Kill And Rape In South-West by Menance: 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
Pls rape their destiny out they have no iota of sense. Enjoy their honeypot to the fullest. Even heard hey love sex alot
Re: Kunle Olajide: Security Agents Backing Herdsmen To Kill And Rape In South-West by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
bastardmod:
When we told the Yoruba guys the mistake they were making in voting in buhari and his band of islamizers and fulanizers they told us they were getting the VP and super minister slots, and that Hausa Fulani was their political Siamese twins.. OK. Please no one should complain. These guys have a plan and that is to take over the south. The Yoruba have aided them to do just that, and they have started with Yoruba land. I weep for southern Nigerians. I hope the igbos are ready, sh#t has already hit the fan.

Ur nl name says it all:basterdmod! However I believe you should add losermod, bittermod and senselessmod to better define yourself if by now you don't have enough IQ to see that the afonjas are mobilising themselves against the Fulani threat while all ur divine cownu (KANU) does is make noise from above abt irrelevancies and all ur govs do is organise fasting and prayers after any herdsmen killings. Ineffeminate descendants of valiant village warriors! cry cry

PS: I believe I understand why Igbo's only shout with little action, it's cause no ancestor of theirs was ever a conqueror or an emperor; nothing more than local village warrior. The hunter-gatherer local mentality never did leave their DNA.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Olajide: Security Agents Backing Herdsmen To Kill And Rape In South-West by skales67(m): 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
Q: Do you think they are planning to unleash terror on the Yorubaland and overrun the people?

A: Personally, I do not think they are planning to do that. I do not think they are planning to do anything other than committing crime. In my own view, I think they are just interested in committing crime; kidnapping people for ransom; killing and raping those they can lay their hands upon. And this, I think, is as a result of desertification in the North and the drying up of the Lake Chad. They are moving southward because of the harsh climatic condition as well as the insurgency and banditry in northern states. This threat to security in the South-West is a spill over of criminals from the northern states

The coward is even making excuses for their masters.

KingofAllIgbos, has your Fulani masters located your cave yet?

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Olajide: Security Agents Backing Herdsmen To Kill And Rape In South-West by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
skales67:

Skales67 to his foolish father:
The coward is even making excuses for their masters.

KingofAllIgbos, has your Fulani masters located your cave yet?

grin grin
Re: Kunle Olajide: Security Agents Backing Herdsmen To Kill And Rape In South-West by happYFingers(m): 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Fake news from flatie!

Igbos are desperate to spoil our smooth and lovely relationship with Fulani.. E no go work for una...
You can't separate us from Fulani. They protect us from wickedness of Ibosss.
Try harder pained Ipob youth!

They protect you from who exactly ?
Igbos ? Now I know why Ignos are hated !
Re: Kunle Olajide: Security Agents Backing Herdsmen To Kill And Rape In South-West by Urchman200: 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2019
tysontim:

We are not quarreling sir
sorry for my choice of words, most times u people can be annoying with ur comments, what we need is a good leader irrespective of tribe and Buhari is not that person.
Re: Kunle Olajide: Security Agents Backing Herdsmen To Kill And Rape In South-West by Moskylatata(m): 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
Kunle Olajide has joined the wailing club. Welcome bro

1 Like

Re: Kunle Olajide: Security Agents Backing Herdsmen To Kill And Rape In South-West by Moskylatata(m): 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
Menance:
Pls rape their destiny out they have no iota of sense. Enjoy their honeypot to the fullest. Even heard hey love sex alot

This not cool, if they finish with south west, they will come east. Lets all join hands to fight this evil in our country.
Re: Kunle Olajide: Security Agents Backing Herdsmen To Kill And Rape In South-West by nwanyionitsha: 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2019
LZAA:

A yoruna owned paper quotes a yoruba elder and the first thing on ur mind is IPOB
Chai who do una this tin grin
Cc immhotep nwanyionitsha sarrki
Their level of cowardliness is beyond me. Tueehh..

1 Like

Re: Kunle Olajide: Security Agents Backing Herdsmen To Kill And Rape In South-West by Amatarasha(f): 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
jrusky:

Now I know you are sick I mean very sick I repeat very very and very sick.

Fayose is IPOB?

FFK is ipob?

Obj is ipob?

This man called Olajide is also ipob bah

Bro hhmm....destruction is looming it's better you listen now and stop all these party stupidity the better it is for you. Your tribe lost Ilorin and same demons have crawled in to hijack another kingdom and you are vomiting pooh. Ok nah.
Aturu hausa ,oilpussy is a staunch anti-ipob while tinubu support ipob... We all know akready smiley grin
Re: Kunle Olajide: Security Agents Backing Herdsmen To Kill And Rape In South-West by nwanyionitsha: 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2019
tysontim:
This thing will become worse if not checked, more fulanis will move Southwards as they see the ones already there are successful.

This is why the South needs the presidency badly, West or East the president must come down South. The west needs it more
West ke.? What a joke !
Re: Kunle Olajide: Security Agents Backing Herdsmen To Kill And Rape In South-West by nwanyionitsha: 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2019
bestman09:
I have been thinking about the type of courage these criminals have that will make them go to another man's land and take over a forest and turn it to their camp for criminal activities without fear. Can Yoruba or Igbo criminals have the same courage to operate like that in Sokoto or Kano? It only shows they have an invincible support base
We deserve what we get. The most annoying is the way we southerners open our mouths like uusas to eat beef. We never start.
Re: Kunle Olajide: Security Agents Backing Herdsmen To Kill And Rape In South-West by Cityguy: 11:24am On Jun 04, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Una never see anything yet. Shebi una want sell una birthright because of beans. Una go shop that beans die grin grin grin traitors and cowards.
Don't know what makes you think you can judge a group of people and call them names. What course of yours did they betray and what makes them cowards?
Re: Kunle Olajide: Security Agents Backing Herdsmen To Kill And Rape In South-West by Cityguy: 11:27am On Jun 04, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Fake news from flatie!

Igbos are desperate to spoil our smooth and lovely relationship with Fulani.. E no go work for una...
You can't separate us from Fulani. They protect us from wickedness of Ibosss.
Try harder pained Ipob youth!
The reference is clearly stated and yet you still chose to live in denial. Isn't it shameful you claim Fulani 'protects' you. Don't know where you live that Fulani protects you but not certainly me.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Olajide: Security Agents Backing Herdsmen To Kill And Rape In South-West by Cityguy: 11:30am On Jun 04, 2019
VisioDirect:
Buhari is simply using resources from the Southern Nigeria to empower terrorist and kill Southerners, and people from the middle belt all in the name of fulanization of the country.
We should not sleep. We should be over with this blame games. They are now in our lands. Question is 'what are we going to do about it?'. No foreigner will come and protect you from those who seek to annihilate you if you don't lift a finger. Let us prepare to go headlong and tackle this menace. It is not beyond us.
Re: Kunle Olajide: Security Agents Backing Herdsmen To Kill And Rape In South-West by booksrite(f): 1:18am On Jun 29, 2019
See the yoruba yoots here vvv

kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Katsina Government Deducts 3% Of Worker Salaries To Rebuild Burnt Central Market / Lamido’s Son Detained For Fatal Accident / Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.