Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

“God Of Mompha Visit Me”, Charles Okocha Declares As He Meets Mompha In Dubai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “God Of Mompha Visit Me”, Charles Okocha Declares As He Meets Mompha In Dubai (3692 Views)

Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) / Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With / Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“God Of Mompha Visit Me”, Charles Okocha Declares As He Meets Mompha In Dubai by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
@naijadrivablog

Nollywood Actor, Charles Okocha, aka Amoshine is motivated on seeing the cars of the Dubai-based Nigerian Socialite, Mompha.

In a video on the Instagram page of Mompha, he shares a video, which he captioned, “Amoshine, we keep on shining @charlesokocha”.

In the video, He drives his Rolls Royce Phantom Black Badge and meets with Charles Okocha (who drives Mompha's Bentley Bentayga) and the eccentric actor declares that he is motivated by Mompha and the “God of Mompha visit me”.

See Video below:
Source:https://naijadriva./2019/06/02/god-of-mompha-visit-me-charles-okocha-declares-as-he-meets-mompha-in-dubai/#more-2420

lalasticlacla, MissyB3 , Fynestboi

1 Share

Re: “God Of Mompha Visit Me”, Charles Okocha Declares As He Meets Mompha In Dubai by Kingosytex(m): 11:32pm On Jun 02, 2019
mompha is a made man so is his friend turned enemy-hushpuppi

those guys are balling on another level

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “God Of Mompha Visit Me”, Charles Okocha Declares As He Meets Mompha In Dubai by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
coolcoolcoolcool money is good.

lalasticlacla, dominique, ishilove, rocktation, farano, Seun
See reactions:

1 Share

Re: “God Of Mompha Visit Me”, Charles Okocha Declares As He Meets Mompha In Dubai by Wigetsolar: 6:59am On Jun 03, 2019
Do you know "his god"? Ask him to show you the way na.

Mr Accolades. grin

2 Likes

Re: “God Of Mompha Visit Me”, Charles Okocha Declares As He Meets Mompha In Dubai by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
Kingosytex:
mompha is a made man so is his friend turned enemy-hushpuppi

those guys are balling on another level

cheesy

Too much money = too much sauce.
Re: “God Of Mompha Visit Me”, Charles Okocha Declares As He Meets Mompha In Dubai by Houseofglam7(f): 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
cool
Re: “God Of Mompha Visit Me”, Charles Okocha Declares As He Meets Mompha In Dubai by khinqberry(m): 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
ballerz

charles okocha be like u own all dis

well money is good ooh

will soon join dem

#ballernation

1 Like

Re: “God Of Mompha Visit Me”, Charles Okocha Declares As He Meets Mompha In Dubai by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
Observing
Re: “God Of Mompha Visit Me”, Charles Okocha Declares As He Meets Mompha In Dubai by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
lalasticlacla, fynestboi rocktation, Dominique,_Seun
Re: “God Of Mompha Visit Me”, Charles Okocha Declares As He Meets Mompha In Dubai by Thales01: 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
This clown of a dude comes across to me as someone who is not ashamed of being sycophantic to any rich dude for pecuniary gain.This kind of people are not trustworthy.They are capable of asslicking any rich dude just to feed from the the crumbs from their table.I wonder how much mompha gave him to overtly exhibit his pathetic lack of self-worth.Tomorrow now,you will see him pandering to hushpuppi.When his palm is greased with some wads of cash,he will move on the next rich dude to continue his asslicking.grin grin
Sometimes we have to be mindful of the kind of things we wish for.Someone whose source of wealth is shrouded in obscurity should be an object of envy to any sane person.
Re: “God Of Mompha Visit Me”, Charles Okocha Declares As He Meets Mompha In Dubai by naijadrivablog: 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
What will Nunugang boss say now
Re: “God Of Mompha Visit Me”, Charles Okocha Declares As He Meets Mompha In Dubai by naijadrivablog: 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
wink

Re: “God Of Mompha Visit Me”, Charles Okocha Declares As He Meets Mompha In Dubai by ireke(m): 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
I hope he can invite the EFCC to visit him too now following mompha's arrest

(1) (Reply)

OJA! Davido Scream After Seeing A Lady Dancing With Her Cleavages Open. VIDEO / Earn Instant 10k On Jumbo Camel When You Use 134700 As The Referral Code / Topless Pictures Of Kanye West's Wife Bianca Censori Resurfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.