Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Why Champions League Final Was Boring - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Champions League Final Was Boring (308 Views)

AFCON: The final was our worst game, the home support penalised us - Peseiro / After Neymar's Tears, PSG Will Hope Champions League Final Was No One-off / UEFA Explain Why Champions League Final Is So Late This Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Champions League Final Was Boring by callthefred: 1:16am On Jun 03, 2019
The 2018/2019 edition of the UEFA Champions league as come and gone. Big congrats to Liverpool for being worthy champions even though Spurs were no pushovers, they defeated Dortmund with a deflated team (No Kane, No Alli etc).

However, the final was well anticipated to be a real battle and the build up was massive. However, a very terrible decision to award a questionably soft penalty 30 seconds into the game (fastest in champions league history) ruined the whole night for football lovers. Not to take away anything from Liverpool but I think the referee made a bad call considering even Tottenham had something close.

Big games like this demand big thinking officials. I had to post this because it seems many couldn't understand why the game didn't produce the masterclass performance expected. Even Liverpool players had to play extremely cautious, no risks, no flairs et all. The referee ruined this game.

Alas, it is what it is.
Re: Why Champions League Final Was Boring by Perkins1: 2:26am On Jun 03, 2019
Do you know there are businesses you can startup with zero or almost zero capital?

Don't blink! Contact me to add you to my group where I will teach you skills and knowledge of how to go about this.

Knowledge is power!!

(1) (Reply)

PremierGains winning ticket 5days back to back / Virgil Van Dijk: Messi Deserves To Win Ballon D'or, Not Me / Angola Unveil Final Afcon Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.