Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,276 members, 7,957,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:49 PM

Regina Daniels Sends A Message To Haters As She Releases New Stunning Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Sends A Message To Haters As She Releases New Stunning Photos (701 Views)

Actress, Chika Lann Declares Her Wish To Go To Hell As She Releases Nude Photos / Davido Flaunts Tattoo, Sends Bleep You Message To Haters (Photos) / HOT! Roman Goddess Passes A Message To Haters As She Looks Hot In Sexy Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Sends A Message To Haters As She Releases New Stunning Photos by onyi25(f): 2:45am On Jun 03, 2019
Amidst bashing from fans and family members over her marriage to 62 year old Delta state Billionaire, Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels has taken to her Instagram page to release new stunning photos.

What captured our attention was her caption to the photos.

She wrote;

"I Like People Who Don't Need Everyone To Like Them"

Obviously she was referring to all those who aren't in support of her latest marital decision, all those who unfollowed her because of it and also to all those Fans and family members who stopped loving her because she married a man 41 Years older than her.

See more stunning photos here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/06/regina-daniels-sends-message-to-haters.html

(1) (Reply)

Moment Singer Peruzzi Slapped A Twitter Influencer At An Event. See Reactions / Bobrisky Caught On A Bike See What Happened When He Came Down / The Size Of My Front Is A Blessing To Me — Video Vixen, Pamela Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.