Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Bolanle Olukanni, Jay-Jay Okocha & Kanu Nwankwo Strike A Pose - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolanle Olukanni, Jay-Jay Okocha & Kanu Nwankwo Strike A Pose (24505 Views)

Ini Edo And Zubby Michael Strike A Pose On A Movie Set (Pictures) / Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos / Jim Iyke And Destiny Etiko Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolanle Olukanni, Jay-Jay Okocha & Kanu Nwankwo Strike A Pose by MrGist: 3:37am On Jun 03, 2019
GistMore.com

TV Host, Bolanle Olukanni is all smile as she she meet with football legends, with Jay Jay Okocha and Nwankwo Kanu at the studio for the champions league final match between Liverpool and Tottenham.

Instagram vs. Real life looool .
Match day with legends @kingkanu4 @official_jj10 . Jay Jay is team #spurs #startsomethingpriceless #uefachampionsleague
Ps. Liverpool is winning

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/tv-host-bolanle-olukanni-is-excited-as-she-poses-with-jay-jay-okocha-kanu

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Olukanni, Jay-Jay Okocha & Kanu Nwankwo Strike A Pose by MrGist: 3:37am On Jun 03, 2019

Re: Bolanle Olukanni, Jay-Jay Okocha & Kanu Nwankwo Strike A Pose by MrGist: 3:39am On Jun 03, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Bolanle Olukanni, Jay-Jay Okocha & Kanu Nwankwo Strike A Pose by odiereke(m): 4:28am On Jun 03, 2019
She is cute

9 Likes

Re: Bolanle Olukanni, Jay-Jay Okocha & Kanu Nwankwo Strike A Pose by itspzpics(m): 5:59am On Jun 03, 2019
Nice one

Meet Kinsey Sue, The Lady Who Invaded The Pitch Nak€d During UEFA Final (18+ photos,Video) =>HERE
Re: Bolanle Olukanni, Jay-Jay Okocha & Kanu Nwankwo Strike A Pose by TwitterGist: 11:13am On Jun 03, 2019
This is Beautiful.

J. J looking young as always.

4 Likes

Re: Bolanle Olukanni, Jay-Jay Okocha & Kanu Nwankwo Strike A Pose by hisexcellency34: 11:13am On Jun 03, 2019
Two=some
Re: Bolanle Olukanni, Jay-Jay Okocha & Kanu Nwankwo Strike A Pose by Champneys: 11:13am On Jun 03, 2019
See as her yansh be like frying pan! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Bolanle Olukanni, Jay-Jay Okocha & Kanu Nwankwo Strike A Pose by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 03, 2019
Bolanle is such a Babe.

I like.

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Olukanni, Jay-Jay Okocha & Kanu Nwankwo Strike A Pose by Zico5(m): 11:14am On Jun 03, 2019
Thank God for this success. Everyone will like to be associated with u when u are successful but there are haters there that are not comfortable with what God has blessed u with. Such people will like to pull u down with ur success. Imagine what may happen if Liverpool fail to lift this trophy, the tag, U will never win anything was really too much for me personally. But no matter what we proved them wrong. This is just the beginning. YNWA

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Olukanni, Jay-Jay Okocha & Kanu Nwankwo Strike A Pose by hisexcellency34: 11:15am On Jun 03, 2019
Amara can't allow Papilo stand straight again. Looks like 78 year old man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Olukanni, Jay-Jay Okocha & Kanu Nwankwo Strike A Pose by meobizy(f): 11:20am On Jun 03, 2019
Does she have back issues?
Lol at Jay Jay wearing elevator shoes.
Re: Bolanle Olukanni, Jay-Jay Okocha & Kanu Nwankwo Strike A Pose by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 11:22am On Jun 03, 2019
Why was Kanu licking his lips? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Olukanni, Jay-Jay Okocha & Kanu Nwankwo Strike A Pose by Billy0naire(m): 11:30am On Jun 03, 2019
She shouldnt have turned her back on me on the last picture. It ruined my entire fantasy of her.

Has Kanu not outgrown this stupid braiding at his age? And why they Bleep is he standing with bended knees without any masculine coloration.

Well, as for Okocha, I dont know what is running through his mind, but it seems he has a lot on his mind these few days. grin

That was my own share of stupid comments.

Drop yours for the demons to work with. shocked

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Olukanni, Jay-Jay Okocha & Kanu Nwankwo Strike A Pose by enemmo(f): 11:32am On Jun 03, 2019
Heels with jersey? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bolanle Olukanni, Jay-Jay Okocha & Kanu Nwankwo Strike A Pose by blowjohn(m): 11:33am On Jun 03, 2019
meobizy:
Does she have back issues?
Lol at Jay Jay wearing elevator shoes.

Was wondering. Ship shaped over bloated shoes. That's why I avoid trainers or sneakers with a lot of thickness esp around the back.
His choice still.
Re: Bolanle Olukanni, Jay-Jay Okocha & Kanu Nwankwo Strike A Pose by meobizy(f): 11:44am On Jun 03, 2019
blowjohn:

Was wondering. Ship shaped over bloated shoes. That's why I avoid trainers or sneakers with a lot of thickness esp around the back.
His choice still.
It’s to add an inch or more to his height.
Rather than wearing such ugly footwear he could have gone for professionally customized options.
I’m sure taking pictures where he’s repeatedly dwarfed by fans gave him the idea.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Olukanni, Jay-Jay Okocha & Kanu Nwankwo Strike A Pose by tydi(m): 11:46am On Jun 03, 2019
Billy0naire:
She shouldnt have turned her back on me on the last picture. It ruined my entire fantasy of her.

Has Kanu not outgrown this stupid braiding at his age? And why they Bleep is he standing with bended knees without any masculine coloration.

Well, as for Okocha, I dont know what is running through his mind, but it seems he has a lot on his mind these few days. grin

That was my own share of stupid comments.

Drop yours for the demons to work with. shocked

That's kanu's brand

First you have to have outgrown your stupidity first that is written all over your comments..

Forgotten the saying.. Take out the speck first In your eyes before you start pointing fingers

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Olukanni, Jay-Jay Okocha & Kanu Nwankwo Strike A Pose by thorpido(m): 11:47am On Jun 03, 2019
Kanu sef.What kind of bend pose be that?

By the way,where is she wearing heels with Jersey and tracks.
Re: Bolanle Olukanni, Jay-Jay Okocha & Kanu Nwankwo Strike A Pose by ChiefSweetus: 11:51am On Jun 03, 2019
dis babe go sweet shaa kiss
Re: Bolanle Olukanni, Jay-Jay Okocha & Kanu Nwankwo Strike A Pose by apananoni: 11:52am On Jun 03, 2019
Turn your backyard or balcony to money making machine with our organically high in demand brooded chicken.
We breed for you and hand them over to you at week four when we are sure they will live until you sell them. We carry your risk, while you make your profit. In less than 4 weeks your chicken weighs +1kg. We will grow your chickens from day 1 and ask you to collect when they are 1kg (or more if you want to). We give you peace of mind, we get you buyers ,we also offer free consultations too while you're very sure of cashing out monthly.call us now while offer last.zero eight one eight zero zero one zero 718
Re: Bolanle Olukanni, Jay-Jay Okocha & Kanu Nwankwo Strike A Pose by Perkins1: 11:55am On Jun 03, 2019
Do you know there are businesses you can startup with zero or almost zero capital?

Don't blink! Contact me to add you to my group where I will teach you skills and knowledge of how to go about this.

Knowledge is power!!
Re: Bolanle Olukanni, Jay-Jay Okocha & Kanu Nwankwo Strike A Pose by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
YNWA
Re: Bolanle Olukanni, Jay-Jay Okocha & Kanu Nwankwo Strike A Pose by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:
Why was Kanu licking his lips? cheesy

I thought I was the only one that noticed it. Maybe na for the babe as she fine small
Re: Bolanle Olukanni, Jay-Jay Okocha & Kanu Nwankwo Strike A Pose by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
MrGist:
Lalasticlala
myndd44

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To / Davido Flaunts 10 Million Naira Cheque On Twitter / Adesua Etomi Wins Face Of Nollywood At The City People Movie Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.