Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Serena Knocked Out Of French Open. Lose Some! Win Some.. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Serena Knocked Out Of French Open. Lose Some! Win Some.. (344 Views)

Serena Williams Crashes Out Of French Open / Serena Williams Banned From Wearing Catsuit At French Open / The N261 Million Watch Rafael Nadal Wore To Win French Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serena Knocked Out Of French Open. Lose Some! Win Some.. by PStacks(m): 5:58am On Jun 03, 2019
Serena Knocked Out of French Open. Lose some! Win Some..
By OMA | 03-06-2019 | Sports |

Guess we cant win Always
Serena..-360x360.png
Coming just a Day after Anthony Joshua lost his fight to Ruiz, Serena William is knocked out of the French Open. Leaving us to marvel what really is happening to our favourite sports men and women.

Serena lost to Sofia Kenin of the U.S a fellow compatriot and it obviously left a sour taste in her mouth.

To worsen her lose, she was accused of showing 'Bad Personality' by Dominic Thiem.

The French Open - Ronald Garros, Paris France, seems to be living upto its billing going by a report from Reuters.

The gist is that Dominic Theim was in the Press conference room addressing Pressmen after his victory. The Austrian fourth seed was talking to Press crew and Serena William who had just lost, was pushing organisers to give her a room straight up not minding if Dominic was in the main Press room..

In Serena's words : "Put me in another room, a smaller one, but now," she said.

The organisers interrupted Theim and had him move out in the middle of his own address to the press to pave way for Serena. The Austrian was fuming at what he regarded as being treated like "a junior".

"Its a joke" the 25 year old Austrian told the Press after he was asked to go to another room.

"I have to leave the room because she is coming. What the hell, I don't care. I can also do whatever I want.

The ideal thing is that every player is supposed to wait.

Serena sure wasn't happen at her straight set lose.

OMA reporting for www.omascope.com Sports desk.

https://www.omascope.com/sports/serena-knocked-out-of-french-open-lose-some-win-some

Re: Serena Knocked Out Of French Open. Lose Some! Win Some.. by Sincarra: 6:22am On Jun 03, 2019
Serena is a sore loser. Very disgraceful personality. Remember her Tantrum when osaka beat her at the us open last year
Re: Serena Knocked Out Of French Open. Lose Some! Win Some.. by PStacks(m): 6:47am On Jun 03, 2019
Sincarra:
Serena is a sore loser. Very disgraceful personality. Remember her Tantrum when osaka beat her at the us open last year

People think they must win always and it doesnt necessarily have to be that way.

I totally agree with you.

she cant win always ..

1 Like

Re: Serena Knocked Out Of French Open. Lose Some! Win Some.. by Nbote(m): 6:58am On Jun 03, 2019
She's a sore loser and likes to think everyone else is beneath her.. She's a gud player no doubt but likes to make excuses and throw tantrums afta every loss
Re: Serena Knocked Out Of French Open. Lose Some! Win Some.. by PStacks(m): 9:11am On Jun 03, 2019
Nbote:
She's a sore loser and likes to think everyone else is beneath her.. She's a gud player no doubt but likes to make excuses and throw tantrums afta every loss

Apparently thats what rocks her boat

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Athlete, Divine Oduduru Emerges 2nd African's Fastest Runner. / Airtime Giveaway | Jerseys | Ticket To Watch AFCON Courtesy Naijasuperfans / Twoway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.