Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,127 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:48 AM

Nigerians Where Were You When This Monkey Spent Billions Of Dollars ?? [PHOTOS] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Where Were You When This Monkey Spent Billions Of Dollars ?? [PHOTOS] (6102 Views)

How Former Zamfara Governor, Yari Spent Billions Of Naira On Senate Presidency B / Is This What We Spent Billions To Do? Obi Condemns Conduct Of Election (Video) / How Buhari, Atiku, INEC Spent Billions At Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Where Were You When This Monkey Spent Billions Of Dollars ?? [PHOTOS] by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:11am On Jun 03, 2019
All those people that have been blaming President Buhari for NIGERIA'S economy problem, where were you when this monkey spent billions of dollars on power sector? Yet there is no electricity in NIGERIA?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Where Were You When This Monkey Spent Billions Of Dollars ?? [PHOTOS] by KristaPretty(f): 7:13am On Jun 03, 2019
What have you done for your community Show us here then we'd know if you're better than the monkey angry

As usual, first to comment. grin
Have a good week y'all

17 Likes

Re: Nigerians Where Were You When This Monkey Spent Billions Of Dollars ?? [PHOTOS] by dukie25: 7:31am On Jun 03, 2019
So Yorubas have resorted to calling one of the greatest Yoruba men alive a monkey.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Where Were You When This Monkey Spent Billions Of Dollars ?? [PHOTOS] by WeighWordSon(m): 7:33am On Jun 03, 2019
Many times, we attach blame solely on the leaders without directing some to the followers.

Say for instance, the money was spent purposely on electricity, and perhaps functional. How many Nigerians are faithful to payments of their bills as at when due.

Even with the so-called prepaid meter, I know quite a good number of folks that resort to the usage of bypass.

Lets do what's right, ourselves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Where Were You When This Monkey Spent Billions Of Dollars ?? [PHOTOS] by Westtimeline: 7:36am On Jun 03, 2019
dukie25:
So Yorubas have resorted to calling one of the greatest Yoruba men alive a monkey.
We will abuse you if you steal.

We don't harbour criminals unlike some people in certain part of the nation.

Besides, did you not call okorocha names. Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Where Were You When This Monkey Spent Billions Of Dollars ?? [PHOTOS] by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:39am On Jun 03, 2019
WeighWordSon:
Many times, we attach blame solely on the leaders without directing some to the followers.

Say for instance, the money was spent purposely on electricity, and perhaps functional. How many Nigerians are faithful to payments of their bills as at when due.

Even with the so-called prepaid meter, I know quite a good number of folks that resort to the usage of bypass.

Lets do what's right, ourselves.

So in asense you are now siding Obamonkey abi ?? What are you really talking ??

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Where Were You When This Monkey Spent Billions Of Dollars ?? [PHOTOS] by leokid866: 7:41am On Jun 03, 2019
dukie25:

Hey dont be generalizing. We respect the man despite his failures.
Re: Nigerians Where Were You When This Monkey Spent Billions Of Dollars ?? [PHOTOS] by Arda1000(m): 7:47am On Jun 03, 2019
A monkey with a Brain is better than a Dullard. SHOW US BUBU ACHIEVEMENT AND THEN WE WILL SHOW BABA OWN.. and we will do the check here

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Where Were You When This Monkey Spent Billions Of Dollars ?? [PHOTOS] by RichBoy247: 7:49am On Jun 03, 2019
dukie25:

Are you okay at all? Obasanjo is not even the greatest man in his compound not to talk of his community or his ward or local government. If you doubt that, ask yourself why Obasanjo never ever won any election in his own polling unit except the 2015 elections when he worked with Tinubu. All other election from 1999 to date, Obasanjo lost his polling unit, his ward, his local government and his state. The 2003 elections which he rigged for himself to win Ogun State was eventually annulled by the Appeal Court. Now tell me what makes Obasanjo a great ant?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Where Were You When This Monkey Spent Billions Of Dollars ?? [PHOTOS] by RichBoy247: 7:52am On Jun 03, 2019
Arda1000:
A monkey with a Brain is better than a Dullard.
SHOW US BUBU ACHIEVEMENT AND THEN WE WILL SHOW BABA OWN..
and we will do the check here

Lagos-Ibadan Railway
Lagos-Ibadana Expressway
Kaduna-Abuja Railway
Abuja Airport 2nd Runway
Port-Harcourt Airport International Terminal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Where Were You When This Monkey Spent Billions Of Dollars ?? [PHOTOS] by WeighWordSon(m): 7:53am On Jun 03, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:

Not in its entirety. How many leaders have we had after him? How many promises has been made and fulfilled?

Those that has been fulfilled, has it been judiciously maintained from grassroot and individual levels?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Where Were You When This Monkey Spent Billions Of Dollars ?? [PHOTOS] by Arda1000(m): 7:58am On Jun 03, 2019
RichBoy247:

Lagos-Ibadan Railway
Lagos-Ibadana Expressway
Kaduna-Abuja Railway
Abuja Airport 2nd Runway
Port-Harcourt Airport International Terminal
is that all?,
4 how many years?
all completed projects?...
actually ure dumber than i think.. infact Ure dumber than Buhari and that means ure the dumbest person I have ever seen.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Where Were You When This Monkey Spent Billions Of Dollars ?? [PHOTOS] by Max8: 7:59am On Jun 03, 2019
And so what as Your Buhari spent on NEPA since he assumed power? And have we seen any improvement from Baba go slow,since May 29th,no cabinet, all he does is travel to Saudi Arabia,PDP failed yes Nigerians know that, but this SLOW dullard is even becoming worse, may be it will take him another 4 yrs to form his cabinet,I can bet at the end lots of incompetent dullards like him will dominate his cabinet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Where Were You When This Monkey Spent Billions Of Dollars ?? [PHOTOS] by RichBoy247: 7:59am On Jun 03, 2019
Arda1000:
is that all?,
4 how many years?
actually ure dumber than i think.. infact Ure dumber than Buhari and that means ure the dumbest person I have ever seen.

4 years sir. They are more than that but those are the ones that readily come to my mind.
Please, I have forgotten some things. I beg remind of of what PDP did for 16 years sir.
God bless you as you remind me sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Where Were You When This Monkey Spent Billions Of Dollars ?? [PHOTOS] by Arda1000(m): 8:37am On Jun 03, 2019
RichBoy247:

4 years sir. They are more than that but those are the ones that readily come to my mind.
Please, I have forgotten some things. I beg remind of of what PDP did for 16 years sir.
God bless you as you remind me sir.
ur problem is that u still don't want to look beyond Politcal parties. evrytime Pdp 16 yrs..
now i want u to look at the present Nigeria from the eye of a common man with sense..
Poverty capital
Insurgency
Corruption
Economic downturns.

now what is Expressways and railways?
will the Trains and Buses fees free 4 citizens?
what is the purpose of all the world tours?
why does the costs of building those rails and roads costing ten times more than the ones we see in other countries?
why do we have malnourished kids and women in IDPs camps while the presidency is budgeting billions for unrelevant travels?
lastly why is Nigeria in recession even though the money is there and is being spent lavishly?

when u start looking things from this angle u will know that this present government is not sincere.
during Baba democratic era or Gejs it was never this bad.
we are too different to be one but u and i want better life's for our different country's and our children.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Where Were You When This Monkey Spent Billions Of Dollars ?? [PHOTOS] by TooMuchStuff: 9:00am On Jun 03, 2019
undecidedWhen u hit the Fulanis oligarchy a deadly blow of exposing their thieving, killings, kidnappings, Islamisation, fulanization, ra+pings, destruction, extreme corruption and all evil works of Fulani to the whole world, they don't mind hurling insults and name calling just to pay back.

They are devils. Only Tinubu can explain how n what he thinks he can achieve by associating with them.

Me dey watch da show sha...

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Where Were You When This Monkey Spent Billions Of Dollars ?? [PHOTOS] by dukie25: 9:04am On Jun 03, 2019
RichBoy247:

Are you okay at all? Obasanjo is not even the greatest man in his compound not to talk of his community or his ward or local government. If you doubt that, ask yourself why Obasanjo never ever won any election in his own polling unit except the 2015 elections when he worked with Tinubu. All other election from 1999 to date, Obasanjo lost his polling unit, his ward, his local government and his state. The 2003 elections which he rigged for himself to win Ogun State was eventually annulled by the Appeal Court. Now tell me what makes Obasanjo a great ant?

3 times president of Nigeria, an army General. Tell me which Yoruba man surpassed Obasanjo in terms of achievements, I'm ready to wait.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Where Were You When This Monkey Spent Billions Of Dollars ?? [PHOTOS] by Ballmer: 9:17am On Jun 03, 2019
Clown we are yet to see you list Obasanjo completed project. You pose a change, the challenge was accepted n replied to instead of you to respond in kind you pathetically started wailing like the ever present PDP Igbo Ipob lunatic that you are.

Arda1000:
is that all?,
4 how many years?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Where Were You When This Monkey Spent Billions Of Dollars ?? [PHOTOS] by Ballmer: 9:22am On Jun 03, 2019
Stop writing foolish things and list what PDP that is not dull in 16 years.

Airport
In Buhari 4 year Abuja PH & Maduguiri airport terminal have been fixed.

Abuja runway fixed

Kaduna airport upgraded with work ongoing in Lagos & Calabar.

Dry port

Kaduna inland dry port
Baro Inland water port

Railway

Warri - Ajaokuta - Itakpe
Abuja - Kaduna
Lagos - Abuja

Dam

Kashimbilla dam
Zonbe water supply dam
Mangu dam
Sabke dam

[s]
Arda1000:
ur problem is that u still don't want to look beyond Politcal parties. evrytime Pdp 16 yrs..
now i want u to look at the present Nigeria from the eye of a common man with sense..
Poverty capital
Insurgency
Corruption
Economic downturns.

now what is Expressways and railways?
will the Trains and Buses fees free 4 citizens?
what is the purpose of all the world tours?
why does the costs of building those rails and roads costing ten times more than the ones we see in other countries?
why do we have malnourished kids and women in IDPs camps while the presidency is budgeting billions for unrelevant travels?
lastly why is Nigeria in recession even though the money is there and is being spent lavishly?

when u start looking things from this angle u will know that this present government is not sincere.
during Baba democratic era or Gejs it was never this bad.
we are too different to be one but u and i want better life's for our different country's and our children.
[/s]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Where Were You When This Monkey Spent Billions Of Dollars ?? [PHOTOS] by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:03am On Jun 03, 2019
You people must answer oo, PDP never invested any good thing in Nigeria for 16 locusts years, Wailers will quote me now grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Where Were You When This Monkey Spent Billions Of Dollars ?? [PHOTOS] by Arda1000(m): 11:28am On Jun 03, 2019
Ballmer:
Clown we are yet to see you list Obasanjo completed project. You pose a change, the challenge was accepted n replied to instead of you to respond in kind you pathetically started wailing like the ever present PDP Igbo Ipob lunatic that you are.

now ure even dumber than Brainless Buhari...how on earth do u guys reason like Animals?.
So ure saying Buhari is repairing and upgrading Airports, expressways and railways.
No tangible improvement in the economy.
Nigeria debt is very huge that the only way out is to sell the country... because we are still borrowing more as we speak.
ure called Animals for a reason and it's clear 4 reasonable people to see.

GDP
The GDP of Nigeria that had been stagnant at around $35billion in 1998 was more than quadrupled to over $200B in 2007 by OBJ.

Debt forgiveness: In his first two years or so, OBJ canvassed all over the world to bring attention to the insidious effect
of debt service on developing nations. Eventually, Nigeria's debt to Paris club was forgiven.

Stock Exchange: The Nigeria stock exchange that was half-dead was resuscitated. Nigerians started to invest
in stocks and bonds.

Bank Consolidation: For once, Nigerian banks are now competing globally because of
their new found market capitalization status after the consolidation

Foreign Investment:. OBJ provided a business atmosphere that encouraged foreign investors to invest in Nigeria.
Before 1999, little or direct foreign investment came into Nigeria.

Privatization: Perhaps in my own opinion, OBJ’s biggest achievement. Simply put, governments have no business in commercial activity for a long-term
Parastatals which by design provide the conduit for embezzlement were privatized by OBJ. Some noise makers will argue that his
friends benefited the most of the privatization process. True dat to some extent, every government to some extent favors certain groups.
There is nothing new in that so long as the objective of the privatization is met -remove government from the business sector.
The same non-functional parastatals are now functioning optimally in the private sector.
When was the last time did anyone hear of flour (bread) scarcity? It used to be a norm
during the previous regimes. Privatization of Flourmills has taken care of that issue.
Same goes for the National Port. It used to be a nightmare to clear vehicles, now one can clear a vehicle within three days after a ship docks.

EFCC: EFCC was created by OBJ. Regardless of what detractors might say. It is on record that no previous government in Nigeria
had previously done anything to curb embezzlement in Nigeria.
Detractors will call it selective prosecution, but please tell me who of those prosecuted that was not guilty as charged. Alams? Tafa? Ibori? Dariye?

Communication: specifically, telephone; everyone can attest to that. It is self evident today. Besides the abundance of cell-phones,
Nigeria telecom corps are now seen everywhere. Globacom (fully indigenous) is now competing globally with other giant telecoms.

now tell us why repairing of Airports and mainroads is more important than the above listed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Where Were You When This Monkey Spent Billions Of Dollars ?? [PHOTOS] by chernest2002: 11:53am On Jun 03, 2019
Obj remains the best. Buhari remains the worst.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Where Were You When This Monkey Spent Billions Of Dollars ?? [PHOTOS] by Gandollar(f): 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
Westtimeline:
We will abuse you if you steal.

We don't harbour criminals unlike some people in certain part of the nation.

Besides, did you not call okorocha names. Hypocrite
So why is the great Robin Hood of Iragbiji republic still walking about and still renewing his jazz of mass hypnotism with your destiny? Just asking ni o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Where Were You When This Monkey Spent Billions Of Dollars ?? [PHOTOS] by Gandollar(f): 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:

..."essence" not "asense" you senseless zombified monkey.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Where Were You When This Monkey Spent Billions Of Dollars ?? [PHOTOS] by Gandollar(f): 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2019
RichBoy247:

You have answered the question yourself.

But you yorobers are funny. Obj has never taken a swipe at osunbande neither tinubu but buhari.

It's amazing how the tribe that claims to prostrate to elders even when answering their phone calls as a mark of respect can suddenly turn on a no lesser being than the ebora owu of yorubaland?
Abeg, why are you people fighting buhari's battle? Do you think buhari is in short supply of abokii to fight for him?

Well...shaa tinubu can only be president of Iragbiji republic. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Where Were You When This Monkey Spent Billions Of Dollars ?? [PHOTOS] by Aidejay(m): 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2019
Wether you like what you are reading or not OBJ is in the history books as one of the most influential men in Nigeria
His story his life his behaviors his alignments his consciousness are all emulateabl
He is the only Nigerian leader worth making a biopic because his life is truly fastcinating
And yes he is the greatest of all
In the class of men obj belongs to he is the greatest. How ever his term in office is marred by scandals and fraud and various cases of misuse of office but no one till today is as principled as obj among the civilian presidents
What happened to the billions spend on electricity I don't know
But as fan dey blow me for here so I know say no b obj b the author and finisher of Nigeria's problem but as we are busy sharing blame let obj carry his own

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Where Were You When This Monkey Spent Billions Of Dollars ?? [PHOTOS] by SarkinYarki: 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
At least today we can see some of the power plants Obasanjo built ..which one has Buhari built ? which

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Where Were You When This Monkey Spent Billions Of Dollars ?? [PHOTOS] by Aidejay(m): 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2019
RichBoy247:

See just say you don't know what greatness is
Yen yen yen election yen polling unit yen yen
I didn't want to quote u but as I see this ignorance I must comment
U my dear are in dire need of mental and metaphysical treatment
You sound like an uneducated person with all the English you managed to mash together
I mean. Come on
Measuring a man's greatness based on election
How does that not sound stupid . Election of years ago that has come and gone most of the people who vvoted then seff are gone or about to go
This your post is plain stupid

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Where Were You When This Monkey Spent Billions Of Dollars ?? [PHOTOS] by Frankiss44(m): 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
RichBoy247:

How does this rubbish stops him from being one of the greatest nigerian ever? One of the only 2 persons privileged to rule this country both as a military and civilian, a height am certain no one in your generation will ever attain..

Bye

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP At 25: Once Upon A Ruling Party / Power Generation In Lagos To Reach 3,000MW / Photos: Students Killed By Al-shabaab In The Kenyan University (viewers Disrctn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.