Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Get Worldwide Internet Free Unlimited Data Plans With Dent Apps - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Worldwide Internet Free Unlimited Data Plans With Dent Apps (697 Views)

Modern Small House Plans With Pictures / Dent New Trick; Get Upto 10GB Free Internet Data For All Network With Dent App / Free Unlimited Hosting With Ssl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Worldwide Internet Free Unlimited Data Plans With Dent Apps by dollarcub700(m): 7:22am On Jun 03, 2019
Dent App is the latest digital company offering users free unlimited data for using the service. Dent App makes use of Dent Token, a universal currency that allows Dent users to buy, sell and donate their mobile internet, no matter the user’s country or network provider.

According to its official website DENT claims it aims to solve expand mobile data access and allow Dent users use mobile data for as long as they wish by removing restriction and limited validities that comes with most data plans.

To get free data on the Dent app, you would require DENTs (Dent credits) which are given to users when they sign up on the app. You can also get more dents by referring your family and friends. The more you refer the more dents you get and the more data you can buy. This service works for all networks including Nigerian networks like MTN, GLO, Airtel and 9mobile and other data networks like AT&T and Verizon in the USA.

Read the full trick here about Dent App
https://www.zenithtechs.com/free-unlimited-data-plans-with-dent-apps/

(1) (Reply)

Adsense And Domain For 12k / I Have Problems With Freebasics Application... Urgent / HELP: How Do I Recover My Expired Domain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.