Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Wolanski, Lady Who Obstructed UCL Final Match In Madrid Confesses - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wolanski, Lady Who Obstructed UCL Final Match In Madrid Confesses (2056 Views)

Fernando Torres Retires From Football After 6-1 Final Match Loss In Japan(Photos / Fans Mob Jurgen Klopp's Lookalike In Madrid (Photo, Video) / Pinnick To Commission France Vs Belgium World Cup Semi-final Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wolanski, Lady Who Obstructed UCL Final Match In Madrid Confesses by emma321(m): 7:46am On Jun 03, 2019
The Russian lady who ran onto the field almost naked during Saturday’s UEFA Champions League final in Madrid between Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur has confessed that she caused the commotion to promote her boyfriend’s adult website.

It would be recalled that all eyes were briefly turned away from the Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur players and on to a scantily-clad Russian
swimsuit model Kinsey Wolanski, before security guards caught up with and removed her halfway across the pitch.

Her tiny black swimsuit bore the phrase “Vitaly Uncensored,” the name of her boyfriend Vital Zdorovetskiy’s adult website, which has 32 million registered users, according to published reports.

The stunt grew Wolanski’s Instagram following from about 250,000 users to more than 1 million, according to The Sun.

She said: “You guys I can’t even fathom what is going on right now, I feel amazing and so thankful, I really could cry.

“I really did this just because I really want to push myself out my comfort zone; I love that feeling – that adrenaline feeling and doing crazy things.

“I love to do crazy things all the time, but I never thought it would get to this scale and all of your support and messages and everything is so amazing,” Wolanski posted in a thank-you message on her account.

https://www.nan.ng/entertainment/wolanski-lady-who-obstructed-ucl-final-match-in-madrid-confesses/

Re: Wolanski, Lady Who Obstructed UCL Final Match In Madrid Confesses by KristaPretty(f): 7:50am On Jun 03, 2019
This one smoke Enugu Okpa sha undecided
Re: Wolanski, Lady Who Obstructed UCL Final Match In Madrid Confesses by Crying4NIGERIA(m): 8:04am On Jun 03, 2019
Question=Can naija gurls do this 4 love? Answer= no
Re: Wolanski, Lady Who Obstructed UCL Final Match In Madrid Confesses by hisexcellency34: 8:08am On Jun 03, 2019
I wish it was Messi Aigbe

(1) (Reply)

Capture The Moment Btw Sadio Mani And Lorey Sane( Photo ) / Sure 10odds Saturday/sunday Bet9ja Selection / Watch All Champions League Goals And Extended Highlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.