Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

My Stance: Anthony Joshua Did Not Imitate Dino Milaye - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Stance: Anthony Joshua Did Not Imitate Dino Milaye (319 Views)

Anthony Joshua Set To Take Over Watford / Dino Zoff: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus For Man Utd / My Stance On Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Stance: Anthony Joshua Did Not Imitate Dino Milaye by Gistmeust1: 8:47am On Jun 03, 2019
#AkpeluProgressRantingFromTheRainForest

#MyStance
#AnthonyJoshuaDidNotImitateDinoMilaye

Yesterday being June 1, I was reflecting on the hurdles Senator Dino Milaye went through some years back, this happened after I read on the news that the senator had declared his interest of being the next Kogi state governor come 2023. Also, How he escaped bullets and even jumped off police Van was amazing.

I was yet to conclude that the best comes only when we don't give up on ourselves; before I got a notification that ruined my night.

Quickly, I rushed to pickup my phone and guess what, it was from the news giant, Vanguard and it read; "Andy Ruiz knocks out Anthony Joshua, takes three world titles".

Oh my God! This can't be true! I said.

I became furious that i didn't bother to read the whole news but went straight to YouTube with my little data to watch the highlights of the match. There it was, OUR Joshua down like our Data providing companies.

While watching the clips, I noticed that A.J. was weak. He was reluctanct in fighting Ruiz. I was skeptical in attributing it to Over Confidence. But again, i thought it could be a staged fight. Yes it was.

Anything contrary to these, i would say that A. J. gave up easily unlike Senator Dino Milaye. A. J. underrated the Nigerian blood running in his veins.

While vexing because "this guy, A. J. don fall our hands", I learnt Serena Williams also lost. Though am not a fan of her kind of sports.

What actually gladdened my heart was how A. J held Ruiz like they never had a fight.
It reminded me of the 2015 general election. How the former president Goodluck Jonathan conceded defeat after losing to president Muhammadu Buhari.

Then the sayings came to my subconscious " the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all"

"He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day"

#KeepFightingNeverToHaveAnEnemy
#NeverGiveUp

#AnthonyJoshuaYourDayWillComeAgain

#NdiAra

#AkpeluProgressRantingFromTheRainForest

Re: My Stance: Anthony Joshua Did Not Imitate Dino Milaye by Surebet880: 8:51am On Jun 03, 2019
[code][/code]

(1) (Reply)

10 Odds 04/06/19 Winning We Pray Today. Yesterday Was Very Close / Today's Singles Tips / Wow, 92 Mins And South Africa Is Leading Egypt 1:0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.