Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,248 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

MFM Suspends Abuja Pastor Who Raped And Impregnated A Teenager. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MFM Suspends Abuja Pastor Who Raped And Impregnated A Teenager. (531 Views)

11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) / My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor / How Pastor's Brother-In-Law Raped And Impregnated Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MFM Suspends Abuja Pastor Who Raped And Impregnated A Teenager. by CeeJay9ja(m): 9:18am On Jun 03, 2019
The Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries on Monday has indefinitely suspended the 'Pastor' of its Life Camp area branch in Abuja, David Onyekachukwu, over an indecent relationship with a 16-year old girl.

The church has come out to refute that Onyekachukwu is "not an ordained pastor" and has been arrested by the police.

The MFM premised the indefinite suspension on its investigation which established that the 'Pastor' raped the girl and consequently resulted in pregnancy.

The suspect, was said to have volunteered to provide shelter and also conduct deliverance on the girl after she was accused of witchcraft, but thereafter took advantage of the vulnerability of the girl, repeatedly.

The victim narrated that the first time the pastor raped her was in March 2019 during her birthday. It was gathered that the clergy had since continued to rape her at will thereby resulting into pregnancy.

When interrogated, the pastor confessed to have sexually abused the girl twice and blamed the devil for his evil act. He claimed to actually performed deliverance on her but was carried away.

https://exposeitworld..com/2019/06/mfm-suspends-abuja-pastor-who-raped-and.html

Re: MFM Suspends Abuja Pastor Who Raped And Impregnated A Teenager. by fox26: 9:25am On Jun 03, 2019
What deliverence? This pastors must go to jail for life.
Re: MFM Suspends Abuja Pastor Who Raped And Impregnated A Teenager. by Opportuneke(m): 9:32am On Jun 03, 2019
Haaa,

The devil Is at work....

I just pity him,

Just like Abraham Lincoln said... " I don't claim to have controlled event but confessed plainly that events have controlled me".

Re: MFM Suspends Abuja Pastor Who Raped And Impregnated A Teenager. by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:33am On Jun 03, 2019
David Onyekachukwu.

No tribalism here grin
Re: MFM Suspends Abuja Pastor Who Raped And Impregnated A Teenager. by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 03, 2019
Awon omo Igbo grin grin grin

They've done it again grin

Re: MFM Suspends Abuja Pastor Who Raped And Impregnated A Teenager. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Awon omo Igbo grin grin grin

They've done it again grin

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: MFM Suspends Abuja Pastor Who Raped And Impregnated A Teenager. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2019
Deola2020:

shocked shocked

I'm sorry jare cheesy
Re: MFM Suspends Abuja Pastor Who Raped And Impregnated A Teenager. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I'm sorry jare cheesy

Buhari;

1 Like

Re: MFM Suspends Abuja Pastor Who Raped And Impregnated A Teenager. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
Deola2020:

Buhari;

I'm sorry o Baba Buhari cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Policeman Hit By A Car While Collecting Bribe And The Driver Fled / (VIDEO) Unbelievable! Man Kills Girl, Uses Her For Pepper Soup In Calabar / See The Quantity Of Liquor Consumed By Neighbors In 3 Months (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.