Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl (25486 Views)

Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Seminarian Onyekachukwu Martins Converts Nonbelievers To Christians In Akwa Ibom / A Yoruba Man Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections- Prophet Onyekachukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by lalasticlala(m): 10:32am On Jun 03, 2019
MFM suspends Abuja pastor who raped, impregnated teenager

The Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries on Monday slammed an indefinite suspension on the ‘Pastor’ of its branch in Life Camp area of Abuja, David Onyekachukwu, over an indecent relationship with a 16-year-old girl.

The church, however, said Onyekachukwu is “not an ordained Pastor” and has been arrested by the police.

The MFM premised the indefinite suspension on its investigation which established that the ‘Pastor’ raped the girl and consequently resulted in pregnancy.

Source: https://punchng.com/breaking-mfm-suspends-abuja-pastor-who-raped-impregnated-teenager/amp/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by Yankiss(m): 10:35am On Jun 03, 2019
Please, there need to be stringent laws about rape. I have said it ad nauseam. Rapists go scot free. There is no effective deterrent. They deserve the hang man's rope or life jail with hard labour. Since they blame the devil for their wicked indulgence, we also blame the devil for the stiff punishment!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by AdeTish: 10:35am On Jun 03, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by TMemos: 10:35am On Jun 03, 2019
Fire man

He fired his shots in a fiery manner!

Yet some people take their spiritual problems to MFM.

They kill and bind the evil spirit all the time yet he's not weak or dead, so he's blaming the devil for the shots he fired.

These are the issues.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by Gaddafi1: 10:35am On Jun 03, 2019
Quite sad to see people who parade themselves as men of God and commit criminal offense. This man should be given maximum sentence in line with law of the land. I wonder why a full grown man will be involved in a sexual relationship with a girl that is young enough to be his grand child.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by egojeny1(f): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2019
A whole MFM pastor. Konji eeh!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by princeSammyz: 10:36am On Jun 03, 2019
That's okay. Leaders need to be whipped into shape when situations demand. Unfortunately, when general overseers are involved, the standard changes. Till now I still wonder how Pastor Iginla preaches to his members. Someone will now say this pastor's case is more grievous.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by GEExclusive: 10:36am On Jun 03, 2019
Hi
Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by Aidejay(m): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2019
I wonder how the people that have been sitting under this man's preaching will be feeling now?
Not condeming him but honestly I can't imagine this thing laying hands on my head and praying for me

4 Likes

Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:36am On Jun 03, 2019
cheesy

ONYEKACHUKU

Na dem dem grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by GOFRONT(m): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2019
Some pastors gat functional preek sha!!!
Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by alizma: 10:36am On Jun 03, 2019
My rules:
1. Dont date under age or a matured woman who cant take responsibility for her action
2. Dont date anyone within your office environment, no matter how beautiful she looks
3. Never compromise rule 1&2

10 Likes

Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by Bustincole(m): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2019
Konji wahala

Mainwhile: How can this guy beat our own Joshua

7 Likes

Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by badman007(m): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2019
Na Dem be that.

Religious Black People are Naive and ignorant..

They act like they smart and know everything, I swear they have blocked coconut heads.
Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by sankky: 10:36am On Jun 03, 2019
Too bad ! Rape is a terrible crime.
What constituted rape here is that he slept with a minor: whether it was consensual or not is immaterial.
The fact that this had been going on for a while without any qualms until she got pregnant showed that the pregnancy was actually what alerted the NGOs to take action.
My question therefore is : As terrible as this crime is, does the Nigerian constitution raise accusations of such rape only against southerners? Are northerners also covered by this same law?
I need to know what makes this heinous crime lawful for northerners and unlawful for southerners

6 Likes

Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by Oblitz(m): 10:37am On Jun 03, 2019
Mfm, don't be embarrassed, it happens everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by nairalandankrah: 10:37am On Jun 03, 2019
Nah so devil take end this one ministry... He obviously neglected the signs

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by rawpadgin(m): 10:38am On Jun 03, 2019
My church cry cry cry

Things that happens inside today's church

As a worker in my branch, i have seen, heard & even experience a lot of shiit

God have mercy on us

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by dangotesmummy: 10:38am On Jun 03, 2019
Is that the solution or take him for rehabilitation spiritually and mentally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 10:38am On Jun 03, 2019
nice one

Today is my birthday nairalanders, show me some love.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by IamSoProlific: 10:38am On Jun 03, 2019
This life sha....

Meanwhile,how everyone have their eyes on Naira Marley case today....

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 03, 2019
It doesn't change the fact that he sampled her Kongo and she'll give birth.

All ye sheeples, continue following them sheepishly. A time is coming when pastors children will be the members of a church because every family will unknowningly have a child from the pastors loins in their home.

Those pastors will so fvck women ehn.

#i_refuse_to_be_a_sheeple
#free_the_sheeples
Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by BlueAir: 10:38am On Jun 03, 2019
The word rape is been abuse. The girl might be underaged but she's fully matured in consentment. But this country's laws are messed up. Nah to pack sheeps with goats. Investigations were scrriedout by the church not the police meaning the girl and her family didn't complain until pregnancy occurred. And the church investigated

3 Likes

Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by Yewandequeen(f): 10:39am On Jun 03, 2019
17yrs old haba

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by Omihanifa: 10:39am On Jun 03, 2019
Good radiance to bad rubbish undecided
Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by DP84: 10:39am On Jun 03, 2019
He is the pastor of a branch and MFM is claiming he isn't ordained... Why is the church lying just because the man fell?

What kind of obvious lie is this? Nigerian churches sha.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by ednut1(m): 10:39am On Jun 03, 2019
Touch not my annointed cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Need Any Religion - Wole Soyinka / What Is The Difference Between A Pastor And A Prophet? / Pastor 'One Blow' Involved In Accident After 'Betraying' Bishop Obinim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.