Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,912 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl (25495 Views)

Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Seminarian Onyekachukwu Martins Converts Nonbelievers To Christians In Akwa Ibom / A Yoruba Man Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections- Prophet Onyekachukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by Charly68: 10:40am On Jun 03, 2019
Suspend or dismiss ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by Ekakamba: 10:41am On Jun 03, 2019
ednut1:
Touch not my annointed cheesy
Ant du my prof.head no arm. grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by SOFTENGR: 10:42am On Jun 03, 2019
egojeny1:
A whole MFM pastor. Konji eeh!
Konji has no respect at all.
Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by Sanchez01: 10:42am On Jun 03, 2019
MFM is not sincere here. How does an unordained minister manage or pastor a church without the due process?

I understand the church must deny him at this point which is normal but claiming he is unordained is nothing but a lie. He pastors a parish, meaning he must have ticked the requirements of being a pastor.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by AJohnnasa(m): 10:42am On Jun 03, 2019
Aidejay:
I wonder how the people that have been sitting under this man's preaching will be feeling now?
Not condeming him but honestly I can't imagine this thing laying hands on my head and praying for me

If their pastor says it's the work of the devil, then work of the devil it is.
Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by Ategberoson(m): 10:42am On Jun 03, 2019
most of these Igbo pastors are crooks

3 Likes

Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by Originalsly: 10:43am On Jun 03, 2019
Hmmm.....now he is not an ordained pastor... I hope they say who else is not. Pastor or no pastor... shouldn't he be charged for statutory rape? I'm almost sure she isn't his only victim.
Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 03, 2019
Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by Austinoiz(m): 10:48am On Jun 03, 2019
These so-called Churches abi shops sef. You 'indefinitely slammed' suspension on somebody who is 'a ordained pastor' of your Church.
These people and their shameful image laundry is sickening. So you can suspend someone not under your control or service... Devil is a learner before these liars, walahi!
Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by Haykinsofficial: 10:49am On Jun 03, 2019
Bustincole:
Konji wahala

Mainwhile: How can this guy beat our own Joshua

Still can't figure out how it happened. How on earth is it possible for a midget like Ruiz to knockout d almighty AJ?!
The whole thing looks like a SCRIPT to me

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by Holyvet(m): 10:50am On Jun 03, 2019
Happy birthday to you,congratulations
IdreamOfUnicorn:
nice one

Today is my birthday nairalanders, show me some love.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by AngelicBeing: 11:04am On Jun 03, 2019
sad
Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by Edyice: 11:08am On Jun 03, 2019
Pastors are just taking advantage on people anyhow sad angry
Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:21am On Jun 03, 2019
He should be transfer to kirikiri prison
Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 03, 2019
rape by fire.
Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by koyeni(m): 11:25am On Jun 03, 2019
So fast
Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by mainman7(m): 11:43am On Jun 03, 2019
Things are really happening.
Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
Yankiss:
Please, there need to be stringent laws about rape. I have said it ad nauseam. Rapists go scot free. There is no effective deterrent. They deserve the hang man's rope or life jail with hard labour. Since they blame the devil for their wicked indulgence, we also blame the devil for the stiff punishment!
and those who fake rape like the Neymar case what punishment shd be given to them

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by gonkin(m): 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2019
The power of a woman. Konji na dead
Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by lloyds(m): 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2019
If Satan can enter Judas who was amongst 12 disciples of Christ, then there is not one church in the world that their pastor may not misbehave.
Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by Yameater(m): 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
dangotesmummy:
Is that the solution or take him for rehabilitation spiritually and mentally

Don’t mind them. They denied the pastor immediately that he is not an ordained minister.

Everyone is protecting their own business
Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by Naanlong01: 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2019
Team olori peh-leh-beh
Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by Yankiss(m): 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
and those who fake rape like the Neymar case what punishment shd be given to them
Same as convicted rapists. If your false alarm is capable of causing death, the person raising the false alarm deserves nothing less. My take.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by Bighead9: 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2019
Hmmm Pastor David Oyeakachukwu is a fake Pastor, just like other Pastors from the East.
All I know is, I can never attend a Church whose pastor is an Igbo man. Their love for money will make them go exterem to get it, even as a Pastor.

Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by Greatzeus(m): 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
nice one

Today is my birthday nairalanders, show me some love.
HBD, wishing you all the best

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by dangotesmummy: 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
Yameater:

Don’t mind them. They denied the pastor immediately that he is not an ordained minister.

Everyone is protecting their own business
if na you nko? grin
Re: Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl by frank317: 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
This pastor was never a Christian, he was an atheist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. / Pastor 'One Blow' Involved In Accident After 'Betraying' Bishop Obinim / A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.