Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

18 Steps To Create Your Corporate Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 18 Steps To Create Your Corporate Website (660 Views)

I Will Design A Professional And Corporate Website For You For An Affordable Pr / Grow Your Business, Get A Corporate Website / I Will Design A Fast, Responsive SEO Ready PHP Corporate Website For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18 Steps To Create Your Corporate Website by Attah23(m): 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2019
Below are the 18 steps I discovered which will guide even a novice to create a standard website using dream-weaver or notepad

STEP 1
Open your dream weaver from a laptop or other devices, you can also use a notepad. You will see certain codes written there. Most importantly you should notice the following
<head>
<meta http-eqiv="content-type" etc
<title>
</head>
<body>
</body>
</html>
(This summarizes all you need to create a website, to build further you only add to them)

STEP 2
Open two or three new css files using your index in your notepad. You can create them by saving your index with (menu.css), (layout.css) then attach them to your folder which the dreamweaver uses.
After creating them just go below the <head>
and write this to link the css files you made to your html
<Link href="css/layout.css" rel stylesheet" type="text/css"/>

STEP 3
Go to (view) and select design then start proper.--------------------
I have commenced a comprehensive training on basic website design. Anyone can build a website within 1 week after this training,

Why so much hype about website design?

1 There is a high fee by most website designers because they provide the computers, Power and software for you to learn.

2 They also paid a very high fee to learn it so they would want to recover their fee.

3 They know that you can't learn website design on your own without a guide/trainer.

ONE MONTH TRAINING

My Scheme for training (1 month)
WEEK 1, Introducing you to website design and tricks behind it. This will help kill the hype and demystify website design, bringing it to your level

WEEK 1, Using your laptop and other hard ware in website design

WEEK 1, Basic html codes

WEEK 2, Build an html only website

WEEK 3, Basic css codes

WEEK 4, Building a website with html and css

PROJECT WEEK
After we have taught you the basics we will teach you the (18 STEPS WITH CODES THAT GUIDES YOU TO CREATE ANY CORPORATE WEBSITE WITH EASE)
WEEK 5, You will build your own website

TEACHING MODES

Whatsapp will be our ideal means of communication. However, we can arrange weekend meeting to resolve challenges and access performance.

You can participate from any part of Nigeria if you have a laptop and if you are on whatsapp

CONTACT
Dutse Alhaji, Abuja
CALL

FEE

A payment of N8000 + lesson material N2000
Total=N10,000 is required.

PRICE SLASH:FEMALE ONLY
N7000

LESSON DAYS
Friday, Saturday and Sunday 24/7

QUESTIONS, GUIDES AND INQUIRY
ANYTIME FROM MON-SUN
Re: 18 Steps To Create Your Corporate Website by Promotions: 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
Your location is too far from town... I'm interested
Re: 18 Steps To Create Your Corporate Website by Attah23(m): 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
Promotions:
Your location is too far from town... I'm interested
. Whatsapp is preferable.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me On What To Do My Western Union MTCN Transaction Not Found,#to received / 3 Fresh Usa Adsense Available + Domain =15k / Free And Low-cost Ways To Market Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.