Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Majid Michel Says Genevieve Nnaji Is The Best “kisser” Among All - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majid Michel Says Genevieve Nnaji Is The Best “kisser” Among All (10915 Views)

I Am An Actor From Ghana , Not A Ghanaian Actor- Majid Michel - / Genevieve Nnaji Is Breathtaking In New Makeup Photos / Majid Michel’s Wife, Virna And Daughters (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Majid Michel Says Genevieve Nnaji Is The Best “kisser” Among All by Nakele(f): 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2010
Last Friday’s Kwaku Sintim Misa’s TGIF show on Metro Tv saw the appearance of Majid Michel , the Ghanaian screen badboy.

During his appearance on KSM’s show, Majid talked about a lot of things including answering the question, who is the best “kisser” among all the actresses he has worked with, that is-who he enjoys kissing the most…

If I were Majid, I would have just said “ My Wife”, but I guess his wife isn’t that good so he wouldn’t lie on a national TV .

Majid with a giggle said “I know my wife is watching, she will kill me but I will say it. Well, I will say, it is Genevieve Nnaji. God! She kissed me really well. She kissed me for me to feel that I was really kissing a sweet lip, and I enjoyed every bit of it”

Majid has worked and kissed several screen divas like Jackie Appiah, Yvonne Nelson, Nadia Buari, Juliet Ibrahim, Martha Ankomah, Mercy Johnson and others but he says Genevieve Nnaji rules….

Majid said if he is given the opportunity again, he will love to kiss Gen.…
Re: Majid Michel Says Genevieve Nnaji Is The Best “kisser” Among All by Dolemite(f): 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2010
Nakele:

Majid talked about a lot of things including answering the question, who is the best “kisser” among all the actresses he has worked with, that is-who he enjoys kissing the most…

If I were Majid, I would have just said “ My Wife”, but I guess his wife isn’t that good so he wouldn’t lie on a national TV .

Keyword, WORKED WITH not slept with, he doesn't work with his wife because she's not an actress, to the best of my knowledge. . .
Re: Majid Michel Says Genevieve Nnaji Is The Best “kisser” Among All by Nobody: 4:44am On Oct 01, 2010
He is a great actor but he really need to stop all this kissing on screen.
Re: Majid Michel Says Genevieve Nnaji Is The Best “kisser” Among All by DISTINCT89(m): 4:53am On Oct 01, 2010
I like Majid is He is showing appreciation but it shldn't be on national TV. I beg tell G Nnaji say make she just d actor by givin him more
Re: Majid Michel Says Genevieve Nnaji Is The Best “kisser” Among All by Dolemite(f): 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2010
rokiatu:

He is a great actor but he really need to stop all this kissing on screen.
It's a requirement in his job, he doesn't write the script.
Re: Majid Michel Says Genevieve Nnaji Is The Best “kisser” Among All by favouredjb(f): 8:03am On Oct 02, 2010
There was a time rumors were flying round that both of them were dating
Re: Majid Michel Says Genevieve Nnaji Is The Best “kisser” Among All by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 03, 2010
favouredjb:

There was a time rumors were flying round that both of them were dating
Don't know abt that. But they are both fond of each other thats 4 sure.
Re: Majid Michel Says Genevieve Nnaji Is The Best “kisser” Among All by favouredjb(f): 11:11am On Oct 03, 2010
City people,encomium,and some other tabloids spread d rumour,not me
Re: Majid Michel Says Genevieve Nnaji Is The Best “kisser” Among All by Thabi: 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2010
i thnk ths guy is a b**** hs actin is disgusting he shuld chnge frm actor to IndecentStar cause dats wer he blongs i mn hw cn h opnly say genevive s a gud kisser wen hs wifes watchn dat jus goes on to explain hm h probably swt tlkd her or possesd her into lykin hmmm,ooooh i hte hm evasinc i sw ths i thnk dats why i continue to raspect ramsey mor thn hm aaaaagghh I HTE HM
Re: Majid Michel Says Genevieve Nnaji Is The Best “kisser” Among All by Thabi: 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2010
whys genevive alwes caught in flings lst tym ppl suspctd she was married to ramsey noah she a real hoooo i mst say
Re: Majid Michel Says Genevieve Nnaji Is The Best “kisser” Among All by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2010
Thabi:

whys genevive alwes caught in flings lst tym ppl suspctd she was married to ramsey noah she a real hoooo i mst say
Calling her a hoooo is not fair on her. You know very well that the media make up a lot of horse shit.
Re: Majid Michel Says Genevieve Nnaji Is The Best “kisser” Among All by Mygoldie(f): 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2010
majid is a naughty hubby, that's not fair on his wife ah ah. angry angry
Re: Majid Michel Says Genevieve Nnaji Is The Best “kisser” Among All by mamagee3(f): 1:24am On Oct 29, 2010
Mygoldie:

majid is a naughty hubby, that's not fair on his wife ah ah. angry angry
He's just a cheating scum. grin grin
Re: Majid Michel Says Genevieve Nnaji Is The Best “kisser” Among All by omar22(m): 11:50am On Oct 29, 2010
Can someone ask Majid Michel! what does Mr Endowed taste like?
Re: Majid Michel Says Genevieve Nnaji Is The Best “kisser” Among All by OlaRay4(m): 1:54pm On Oct 29, 2010
lol

Re: Majid Michel Says Genevieve Nnaji Is The Best “kisser” Among All by chic2pimp(m): 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2010
Is my eyes playing tricks on me again? undecided For starters, Genevive and Omotola stalkers fans nefa land for this thread shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Re: Majid Michel Says Genevieve Nnaji Is The Best “kisser” Among All by Miscapable: 9:43am On Nov 15, 2010
Majid should try to kiss only his wife's lips and see how he will find it so sweet.
Re: Majid Michel Says Genevieve Nnaji Is The Best “kisser” Among All by OlaRay4(m): 10:10am On Nov 15, 2010
Its called acting, (NO TONGUEs)
Re: Majid Michel Says Genevieve Nnaji Is The Best “kisser” Among All by Luvlgenius(m): 10:44am On Feb 09, 2016
who cares undecided wey my weed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:Mercy Eke Tweaking Her Big Ass in the kitchen / Remember You Are A Mother” Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Sharing This Photo / Popular Actor Aina Gold's Wife Clock 50 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.