Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,461 members, 7,836,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

"I'm About To Sue Somebody's Ass" - Angry Davido's Girlfriend Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm About To Sue Somebody's Ass" - Angry Davido's Girlfriend Says (1994 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm About To Sue Somebody's Ass" - Angry Davido's Girlfriend Says by kidap: 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2019
Davido's girlfriend, Chioma is currently angry and she is ready to sue somebody.

Chioma took to her Instagram page to reveal that is about to sue someone to court.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/im-about-to-sue-somebodys-ass-angry-davidos-girlfriend-says/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: "I'm About To Sue Somebody's Ass" - Angry Davido's Girlfriend Says by majamajic(m): 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2019
hmmm
Re: "I'm About To Sue Somebody's Ass" - Angry Davido's Girlfriend Says by tohyorsih(f): 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
We're waiting grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I'm About To Sue Somebody's Ass" - Angry Davido's Girlfriend Says by tydi(m): 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2019
Wouldn't be anybody else if not aunty kemi

1 Like

Re: "I'm About To Sue Somebody's Ass" - Angry Davido's Girlfriend Says by johnkay1(m): 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2019

Re: "I'm About To Sue Somebody's Ass" - Angry Davido's Girlfriend Says by prizlezzlalasky(f): 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
bring it on ma'am
Re: "I'm About To Sue Somebody's Ass" - Angry Davido's Girlfriend Says by vanida6: 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
So make we said sorry to her sad

mtcheeew
Re: "I'm About To Sue Somebody's Ass" - Angry Davido's Girlfriend Says by itspzpics(m): 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2019
lol
Re: "I'm About To Sue Somebody's Ass" - Angry Davido's Girlfriend Says by iTearHerToto: 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
Someone please tell her to go sit her arss down alongside her ever widening punnna

Nothing to write home about. If not OBO for don give am belle. But nothing comot for her sideangry

1 Like

Re: "I'm About To Sue Somebody's Ass" - Angry Davido's Girlfriend Says by kushercain: 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
If you want to sue, sue
Don't talk

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi's Dubai-based Pal, Mr Woodberry, Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan / This Is The Yahoo Boy Who Has Money Than Davido And Kiss Daniel / What Actually Led To The Killing Of Joseph Pessu By An Army Man In Warri Lockdow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.