Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

You Can Make N1.5m Profit A Month In Cassava Peel Processing — Tuoyo Dudu - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / You Can Make N1.5m Profit A Month In Cassava Peel Processing — Tuoyo Dudu (1094 Views)

Make N1,000 - N2,000 Daily (n7,000. - N14,000 Weekly) Using The Branch App.. (ph / I Am Giving Away N500k And N1.5m / This is my 8th month in this ,and I'm very proud of it,(payment proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Make N1.5m Profit A Month In Cassava Peel Processing — Tuoyo Dudu by OBAMAIGBO: 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2019
Mr. Tuoyo Dudu, Founder and CEO of TUDU Feeds, a food processing and livestock feeds manufacturing company, has noted that young entrepreneurs willing to go into cassava peel processing stand to make huge returns. According to him, cassava Peel processing is a highly profitable business that can generate more than N1.5million in profit in one month. https://hallmarknews.com/you-can-make-n1-5m-profit-a-month-in-cassava-peel-processing-tuoyo-dudu/?fbclid=IwAR1rIYu1C_-2N3yg5uHL71HOA8b_3mW6m8lyPEuEa9zmHDD7UVtiIKlthIY
Re: You Can Make N1.5m Profit A Month In Cassava Peel Processing — Tuoyo Dudu by emmawealth: 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
May God bless you for this write-up. Pls how can I get in cantact with Mr.Tuoyo Dudu, or de Tuoyo feeds food processing and livestock feed manfacturing company. I have done my research but I need practical training. Pls PM me or email. emmafaith007@yahoo.com. thanks.
Re: You Can Make N1.5m Profit A Month In Cassava Peel Processing — Tuoyo Dudu by TellMeTheTruth(m): 2:56am On Jun 17, 2019
OBAMAIGBO:
Mr. Tuoyo Dudu, Founder and CEO of TUDU Feeds, a food processing and livestock feeds manufacturing company, has noted that young entrepreneurs willing to go into cassava peel processing stand to make huge returns. According to him, cassava Peel processing is a highly profitable business that can generate more than N1.5million in profit in one month. https://hallmarknews.com/you-can-make-n1-5m-profit-a-month-in-cassava-peel-processing-tuoyo-dudu/?fbclid=IwAR1rIYu1C_-2N3yg5uHL71HOA8b_3mW6m8lyPEuEa9zmHDD7UVtiIKlthIY

Are you also involved in the business?
Re: You Can Make N1.5m Profit A Month In Cassava Peel Processing — Tuoyo Dudu by NairalandAngel(m): 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
OBAMAIGBO:

What is the minimum capital required to set up a small processing plant?

(1) (Reply)

Forget Forbes Billionaires List, Here Are The Real World’s Richest People / Make Profit Without Stress / VIP Gardens Is Located At Lakowe Golf Course. C Of O , Dry Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.