Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,745 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

BBNaija: Big Brother Naija 2019 Starts June 30th - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Big Brother Naija 2019 Starts June 30th (24516 Views)

BBNaija: Big Brother Introduces Twist, Cancels Nomination / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / Bbnaija 2019: Season 4 Starts June 30th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Big Brother Naija 2019 Starts June 30th by Bossjakande: 11:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
OdefaGirl:

This ur Grammar follow for our problem, if u no know.
u are a very useless girl sorry to say
Re: BBNaija: Big Brother Naija 2019 Starts June 30th by OdefaGirl(f): 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
Bossjakande:
u are a very useless girl sorry to say

You are an uncultured animal....
Don't go and adjust your brain, come over here and spit trash.
Idiot!
Re: BBNaija: Big Brother Naija 2019 Starts June 30th by Bossjakande: 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
OdefaGirl:

You are an uncultured animal....
Don't go and adjust your brain, come over here and spit trash.
Idiot!
smile is because of internet condemn idiot like u can talk to me anyhow can u say it to my face if I wont beat u up or tear ur cloth and flog u as a small girl.foolish animal
Re: BBNaija: Big Brother Naija 2019 Starts June 30th by OdefaGirl(f): 12:09am On Jul 02, 2019
Bossjakande:
smile is because of internet condemn idiot like u can talk to me anyhow can u say it to my face if I wont beat u up or tear ur cloth and flog u as a small girl.foolish animal

That is why I call you an animal because that is actually what you are. You think everyone is your mate and belongs to your class? Maybe you've never smelt torture in your miserable life.
Nkita
Re: BBNaija: Big Brother Naija 2019 Starts June 30th by OdefaGirl(f): 12:13am On Jul 02, 2019
Bossjakande:
we av problem in naija book haram herdsmen povarty. bad police and evil politicians and u think dis rubbish is our concern DAT to talk fight argued and later sex thierself. dats why baba call us lazy. if I ask u who deputy gov of ur state, can u tell me. who is commissioner in ur state can u tell me? minister of airport can u tell me.but u store all thier names in ur brain.naija youth will foreva be in pains. no let me vex for u.

See who is talking... Baba called you lazy. Minister of airport grin grin.
Didn't you see how people mocked your rubbish grammar and you are here quoting me instead of u to think of how to type better.
Re: BBNaija: Big Brother Naija 2019 Starts June 30th by Bossjakande: 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
OdefaGirl:

That is why I call you an animal because that is actually what you are. You think everyone is your mate and belongs to your class? Maybe you've never smelt torture in your miserable life.
Nkita
may god purnish u der .u are the biggest animal here how old are u to talk to me like dis.u must be stupid and lost ur sense.dont let me start with u cos u will regret ur miserable life. keep shouting on internet. I handle pple older than u.I won't ltorture but tear ur cloth and flog u as a kid. czarina see this ode girl
Re: BBNaija: Big Brother Naija 2019 Starts June 30th by czarina(f): 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
Bossjakande:
may god purnish u der .u are the biggest animal here how old are u to talk to me like dis.u must be stupid and lost ur sense.dont let me start with u cos u will regret ur miserable life. keep shouting on internet. I handle pple older than u.I won't ltorture but tear ur cloth and flog u as a kid. czarina see this ode girl
Boss, don't mind that Odefagirl.

Odefa, don't piss boss off abeg grin

Boss, no new blogs? What happened?
Re: BBNaija: Big Brother Naija 2019 Starts June 30th by OdefaGirl(f): 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
czarina:
Boss, don't mind that Odefagirl.

Odefa, don't piss boss off abeg grin

Boss, no new blogs? What happened?

I believe you should do the needful and go through the whole saga... Don't quote me unnecessarily. Thankio
Re: BBNaija: Big Brother Naija 2019 Starts June 30th by OdefaGirl(f): 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
Bossjakande:

Next time, you should know what to say to people. Not everyone is a sadist like you. Keep looking at d uploaded picture there and keep calling me a kid, who is loosing. I don't care how old you are because u don't type like a matured person, you type like a sadist...na you go receive punishments....
Re: BBNaija: Big Brother Naija 2019 Starts June 30th by czarina(f): 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
OdefaGirl:

I believe you should do the needful and go through the whole saga... Don't quote me unnecessarily. Thankio
Sorry, you took it wrongly. Reason I used the "grinning emoji" besides your mention.

No vex though. Was only goofing around with boss.
Re: BBNaija: Big Brother Naija 2019 Starts June 30th by OdefaGirl(f): 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
czarina:
Sorry, you took it wrongly. Reason I used the "grinning emoji" besides your mention.

No vex though. Was only goofing around with boss.

I understand u Dear but (that Odefagirl) got me confused
Re: BBNaija: Big Brother Naija 2019 Starts June 30th by MimieJay(f): 9:30am On Jul 27, 2019
Talking Of Big Brother Naija 2019 – Here Are My 7 Personal Beliefs You Can’t Afford To Ignore - Read Here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From TECNO X BBBAIJA All Star Housemates Hangout / Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) / BBNaija: Chizzy And Rachel In Surprise Late Night Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.