Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,236 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Liars From The Pit Of Hell!- Shan George Slams Ned Nwoko & Son For Leaked Chats - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liars From The Pit Of Hell!- Shan George Slams Ned Nwoko & Son For Leaked Chats (273 Views)

Shan George Reacts To Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son's Claim Of Asking For Number / Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son: 'Shan George Asked For My Father's Number' / Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Liars From The Pit Of Hell!- Shan George Slams Ned Nwoko & Son For Leaked Chats by Mrpet: 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/06/liars-from-pit-of-hell-shan-george.htmlNollywood actress, Shan George, has hastily responded to claim by Ned Nwoko’s son, Emzy, that she asked for the lawmaker’s number.
The actress stired controversy in the nose when she first slammed the lawmaker over his marriage to teenage Nollywood star, Regina Daniels.
Defending his father, Emzy Ned Nwoko called out the actress,exposing leaked chats between them, and describing her as an hypocrite because she also wants to enjoy like Regina Daniels.
Reacting to this, Shan George described the claim as a lie and shared a photo.
She wrote:
“ANOTHER ONE! Liars From the pit of Hell with no fear of God Everywhere. Keep using my name to create more social media accounts for ur Rubbish everywhere, sending urselves Dm or making shitty comments claiming it’s me. I’m glad that those who know me know me. I’ve said my mind (my opinion) and moved on. Hug transformer! agents of Satan” She wrote.
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/06/liars-from-pit-of-hell-shan-george.html

(1) (Reply)

Iface Online Beauty Pageant / Desire Ft Marley Miles - Jaiye Jaiye / Multichoice Sets Stringent Rules In Relation To This Year's Bigbrothernaija Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.