Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,947 members, 7,838,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Man Gives Up His House To Appease A god After Raping Pregnant Lady - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Gives Up His House To Appease A god After Raping Pregnant Lady (33834 Views)

Man Experiences Painful Farts After 'Raping' Native Doctor's Daughter. Photos / Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. / Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gives Up His House To Appease A god After Raping Pregnant Lady by deebrain(m): 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Man Gives Up His House To Appease A god After Raping Pregnant Lady by Slimsly100(f): 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2019
aadoiza:

I wonder oo..

It will disturb him cause he now knows about it. Had he not known it would have been different.
But since he now knows, if he should keep quiet about it the gods will bounce on him because they'll assume he's in support of the act. Omo when I heard this from someone whose village do practice this custom, I weak sef. Na so we see our Nigeria in Africa o. grin
Re: Man Gives Up His House To Appease A god After Raping Pregnant Lady by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2019
What nonsense!
The man should rot in jail.

I have heard about this tradition practiced in some parts of benue,anambra, Enugu and delta state.

So myopic

2 Likes

Re: Man Gives Up His House To Appease A god After Raping Pregnant Lady by arukwe123(m): 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
Na only mumu go dey believe all this story.

Re: Man Gives Up His House To Appease A god After Raping Pregnant Lady by nicepoker101(m): 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
Lovelyn451:
His peenis should be cut off and used to appease the gods
You know if the gods na lesbian. She won't accept grin
Re: Man Gives Up His House To Appease A god After Raping Pregnant Lady by nicepoker101(m): 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2019
One lady was shouting up there sell the house use the remaining money and establish himself. Can someone inform her that ikang is a fishing settlement. He can only sell the house for some few thousands grin
Re: Man Gives Up His House To Appease A god After Raping Pregnant Lady by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2019
'gods' Dey Enjoy For Nigeria Sha.
Re: Man Gives Up His House To Appease A god After Raping Pregnant Lady by aadoiza: 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
Slimsly100:

It will disturb him cause he now knows about it. Had he not known it would have been different.
But since he now knows, if he should keep quiet about it the gods will bounce on him because they'll assume he's in support of the act. Omo when I heard this from someone whose village do practice this custom, I weak sef. Na so we see our Nigeria in Africa o. grin
So if the guy no disturb the rapist the offender goes free. I weak for body embarassed
Re: Man Gives Up His House To Appease A god After Raping Pregnant Lady by YenYo: 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
Which kind partial god be this

The gods are suppose to attack the rapist and not the husband.

Obviously that god is not in tune to modern standards.

They should change the gods Asap

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Up His House To Appease A god After Raping Pregnant Lady by ginovera: 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2019
tstx:
The Gods are wise......,grin

grin grin grin be like say this one no wise for my mind.

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Up His House To Appease A god After Raping Pregnant Lady by nickfury: 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]
The level of stupidity In Nigeria is becoming appalling.

Re: Man Gives Up His House To Appease A god After Raping Pregnant Lady by sosa993: 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2019
So it has come to this in this country? SMH.

Local teen must prevent people from dying in a massacre: Fib and the Axe of fury.

Fib and the Axe of fury

Excerpt:

I stifled my breath as my eyes darted everywhere. Just at the gate of the large, pink duplex opposite my house, a distorted, shadowy column appeared. In the middle of it, something dashed out. It wasn't until it landed towards my left side, close to the waste drum, that I knew it was a bird with broad wings. A very large one at that. Its feathers were bluish grey, and the belly had grown pale with dense reddish barring.

Blurb:

“Never take your glasses off outside the walls of our home.”

When Fibikemi loses her glasses and inadvertently breaks her mother’s rule, she encounters something strange, and it is only the beginning of a weird and terrifying journey; in a matter of time, someone dangerous will come for her.
Her friend Aaron Oni has just two more months to live, and Fib’s obsession with saving Aaron pushes her to do the unimaginable.

Eventually, she discovers exactly why she must never take off her eyeglasses outside her home.

_Fib and the Axe of Fury_ is an enthralling blend of vibrant fantasy and exotic African mythology.

If you are a blogger and you are interested in reviewing Fib and the Axe of fury, feel free to let me know. The cover will be revealed this week!

Re: Man Gives Up His House To Appease A god After Raping Pregnant Lady by KrystosCJ(m): 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2019
The gods are hungry.

But why will the deity attack the husband? Why not the man who defiled her?

This their version of magun, ko ye mi.
Re: Man Gives Up His House To Appease A god After Raping Pregnant Lady by salt1: 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
YenYo:
Which kind partial god be this

The gods are suppose to attack the rapist and not the husband.

Obviously that god is not in tune to modern standards.

They should change the gods Asap

Agreed!!!
Every non performing god that's just waiting for appeasement should be replaced ASAP
Re: Man Gives Up His House To Appease A god After Raping Pregnant Lady by jubangha(m): 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
aberg make u no wer u dey marry make u no buy trouble give urself oh,instead of court case na to apese the gods first
Re: Man Gives Up His House To Appease A god After Raping Pregnant Lady by Exodora: 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2019
Where are our atheists them please we need you guys here gather here please .
Re: Man Gives Up His House To Appease A god After Raping Pregnant Lady by wisestjohn00(m): 10:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
What u people are laughing and play with, as kill a lot of innocent young man and woman in AKS. Is a tradition it can kill the rapist rather it will kill the husband, if the husband know that the wife was rape and he keep quite without the cleanse the husband will die, but if they husband known nothing about they wife will die during child birth. And by that time if the woman open up she as to use are own money to do the cleanse or she die with the child and without the cleanse her husband can not eat anything cook by the wife or sleep same bed with her
Re: Man Gives Up His House To Appease A god After Raping Pregnant Lady by Eagleword14(f): 10:55pm On Jun 03, 2019
Stupid man, what on earth could make him to rape a pregnant woman

BTW, mods d headline is misleading. You can only use capital letter "G" for the Almighty God while small letter "g" for other small small things dat claimed to be gods. cool
Re: Man Gives Up His House To Appease A god After Raping Pregnant Lady by Lovelyn451(f): 6:27am On Jun 04, 2019
nicepoker101:
You know if the gods na lesbian. She won't accept grin
lol...no wonder she ask for money, women sef grin
Re: Man Gives Up His House To Appease A god After Raping Pregnant Lady by backnbeta(f): 10:38am On Jun 04, 2019
LOL @ make the God's Sha spend the money wisely grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gives Up His House To Appease A god After Raping Pregnant Lady by booksrite(f): 1:13am On Jun 29, 2019
LOL @ make the God's Sha spend the money wisely

angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyosi Was "Wrongfully Restrained" by the Suspects - Police Release Statement / Parents Refuse To Press Charge Against Their 2-Year-Old's Rapist In Jos. See Why / Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.