Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Gernot Rohr Vs. Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gernot Rohr Vs. Super Eagles (281 Views)

AFCON: Wabali Bobo Is Better Than Francis Uzoho,” Gernot Rohr / Fernando Torres In Uyo For Atletico VS Super Eagles (Photos) / Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gernot Rohr Vs. Super Eagles by Jimmywhite1253(m): 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2019
[/color][color=#000000]
Is Gernot Rohr capable of winning the AFCON cup? There are many statements he has made as the coach to the Super Eagles that makes one to ask if he is truly a trained coach and if he loves or have passion for his chosen profession. Has he coach any team at any level to win any competition? Is he aware that many Nigerians are not happy with the standard of the team yet? Many football lovers are not comfortable or pleased with the standard of his coaching ability. Is he aware of Nigerian Population, is he aware that at least ninety-eight percent of the states of this country can raise a National team. Is he aware the type of contract a Nigerian coach Emmanuel Amunike signed in Tanzania? Amunike is fully in charge of the senior team and made contributions to other junior National teams. I think that is a good contract. Amunike took up the contract because he knows he’s capability. Not like coach Rohr who stays in his country to handled our Nigeria Super Eagles even when he know and claims Eagles cannot win the coming AFCON competition but other countries could. Where is his interest and loyalty for those who employed him and Nigerians? The Coach distances himself from other National teams, a sign of laziness, and lack of passion in his chosen profession and maybe he knows he is not well versed in the art of teaching and coaching the game of football hence lack pride in his chosen profession. Honestly I have not seen his impact on the players individually and as a team, the coach has only been enjoying the input of those players’ coaches from their different clubs. My knowledge and my experience in football tell me that the National team is the easiest team to handle because it’s the selection of best of a country. My honest and strong advice is that the players should not ignore him but add to whatever got from him and what they’ve got from their different clubs individually. Yet the players should know they are still holding the responsibilities so they should come together, make up their minds and make Nigeria proud.

(1) (Reply)

Officials Tampered With Flying Eagles List, Coaches Were Bribed... NFF Responds / Eden Hazard: The Player Zidane Always Wanted To Sign / [sports] Rabiot Reveals Juventus Talks And Leaves Door Open For Potential Man Ut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.