Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

TOP SECRET Underground Sport Betting Market Where You Can Make Guarantee Profits - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / TOP SECRET Underground Sport Betting Market Where You Can Make Guarantee Profits (588 Views)

Why Sportybet Kenya Is Shutting Down Despite Dominating The Betting Market / OVER 5.5 Goal Kick Betting Market. / OVER 5.5 Goal Kick Betting Market. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TOP SECRET Underground Sport Betting Market Where You Can Make Guarantee Profits by EMIOMOADEOYE: 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
Surebets, Sure Odds, Fixed Match (like the one posted below by Tundevictor2) , Sports Picks, Accumulators, Tear ticket.

All these are terms that you are very familiar with. And we know most of them are just rubbish

Most gamblers or punters make and lose money placing bets on bookmaker platforms.

In fact, there are more people who lose money that there are those who win.

Bookmakers are very happy with this because it means they are in business. If you do not lose money they don't have a business.

But did you know that in spite of everything you may have been told, in spite of what you may believe, In spite of the fact that you have lost money, In spite of the fact that you may have fallen victim to scammers, did you know that it is actually possible to make a guaranteed, almost predictable income from sports betting?

I won't be surprised that you don't believe. Afterall you have spent many years searching.

But what if you had been searching in the wrong places. What if for all that you believe to be true about sports betting there is actually a flip side of the coin. What if there has actually being a whole different world out there. One that you never knew of. One that you were oblivious to.

Yes! If you were a resident in the UK you would not be oblivious to this world. But as a resident of Nigeria, 99% of sports punters are completely unaware of this whole new world.

It's the world of Sports Betting Exchanges. Places like Betfair or Betdaq.

Because these platforms operate on a very different premise, opportunities have opened up that would allow you to trade sports betting as you would Forex or the Stock market.

On these platforms, you interact directly with other punters and gamblers and as such so many things are in your favor if you know what you are doing.

Now, guys, there is something in this for both of us.

I have been looking around for some of the best sources of information for exploiting this industry in Nigeria.

And I think I have one good one.

His name is Tony Langley.

He is reputed as the creator of a very successful Football Trading System which was in use way back in 2014

He has come up with a very new system, which is actually a revised and updated version of his wildly successful Football Trading SYstem. He calls it the Daisho Sports Trading System

But there is a catch.

The course sells for 397 Pounds. That is roughly 180k - 190k

Now here is the plan. Assemble a group of 20 guys to pay 10k each. I have already assembled these guys.....but most of them have failed to redeem their commitment.

Some have. But I need to complete the collection to purchase this course.

If you join us now and pay your 10k, you will displace those in the group. Once payment is completed everyone one else in the group who failed to pay will be kicked out.

If you join now you will be required to make an immediate payment because time is running out.

Please also make sure that you have a valid Drivers License, Passport or National ID as these would be required on the Exchange for KYC verification.

To Join the group Simply click on the Telegram link below.

UPDATED: Nairaland Mods have started defacing Telegram URLs too now. So you are going to need to drop your WhatsApp number or contact me on WhatsApp @ 08171376796
Re: TOP SECRET Underground Sport Betting Market Where You Can Make Guarantee Profits by EMIOMOADEOYE: 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2019
Re: TOP SECRET Underground Sport Betting Market Where You Can Make Guarantee Profits by EMIOMOADEOYE: 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2019
Still accepting
Re: TOP SECRET Underground Sport Betting Market Where You Can Make Guarantee Profits by EMIOMOADEOYE: 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
Re: TOP SECRET Underground Sport Betting Market Where You Can Make Guarantee Profits by EMIOMOADEOYE: 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2019
Nairaland......well done oooo!!!!
Re: TOP SECRET Underground Sport Betting Market Where You Can Make Guarantee Profits by Ryuga: 3:00am On Dec 17, 2022
Bro did you brought the daisho trading system ? I've the football Hedging System, can you let me know that daisho system is working or not? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Samuel Kalu Has Been Confirmed ''stabilised' After He Collapsed During Training / Football Gossip: Wan-bissaka, Buffon, Eriksen, Coutinho, De Ligt, Lampard, Benit / "Messi's Income An Example Of Wage Discrimination Against Women In Sports. "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.