Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Photo: Debota Lawson Completes Her New Appreciates Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Debota Lawson Completes Her New Appreciates Home (691 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others / Hushpuppi And Dabota Lawson Lodge In Same Hotel In Dubai, Spark Dating Rumor / Dabota Lawson's N5 Million Butt Investment Gets Huge Returns (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Debota Lawson Completes Her New Appreciates Home by samzik(m): 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ex-beauty queen and Billionaire, Dabota Lawson took to her Instagram yesterday to give thanks to God for completing her new home.

Here’s what she wrote on her page:

Proud of me. Super thankful for God’s grace and blessings most importantly I’m super excited for the grace to have been able to build my own home for me and my princess . 60 percent done furnishing . Where are all my interior designing friends ? .. Thank you @thehavenhomes for working closely with me to achieve this dream. Big shout out to Chichi and @ufuomaukueku who were getting it hot from me this past year but still so patient.

Read more>>>>https://www.sammypost.com/debota-lawson-completes-her-new-appreciates-home/

Re: Photo: Debota Lawson Completes Her New Appreciates Home by Mutui4real: 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2019
Congrats to her
Re: Photo: Debota Lawson Completes Her New Appreciates Home by Isoduwa(m): 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2019
Let's someone check the document of the house very well ooh because i don't want to see or hear story that touch the heart ♥
Re: Photo: Debota Lawson Completes Her New Appreciates Home by itspzpics(m): 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
Wow
Re: Photo: Debota Lawson Completes Her New Appreciates Home by FlirtyGist: 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
shocked
Re: Photo: Debota Lawson Completes Her New Appreciates Home by LearnITsmash(m): 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
God grace had nothing to do with you building that house, your hard work did it for you lady undecided stop listening to dingbat prosperity preachers ladies

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Lyta Set To Release “monalisa Remix” / How I Almost Shouted ‘up NEPA’ In New York – Kemi Adetiba / Bbnaija: Moment Mercy Advised Khafi Not To Allow Gedoni & S£x Mk Her Lose Focus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.