Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Seyi Edun In Tears As Adeniyi Johnson Surprised Her On Her Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Edun In Tears As Adeniyi Johnson Surprised Her On Her Birthday (56912 Views)

Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend / Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun's Second Pre-Wedding Photos / Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Edun In Tears As Adeniyi Johnson Surprised Her On Her Birthday by mexioni(m): 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
No be that guy wey steal phones flr computer village?
Re: Seyi Edun In Tears As Adeniyi Johnson Surprised Her On Her Birthday by mexioni(m): 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
No be that guy wey steal phones for computer village?
Re: Seyi Edun In Tears As Adeniyi Johnson Surprised Her On Her Birthday by kheny12(m): 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2019
op are you ok,describing a woman as Actor Actress.
Re: Seyi Edun In Tears As Adeniyi Johnson Surprised Her On Her Birthday by kamez(m): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
the only person that I'm interested in the video is the slim babe on white....

na my spec be that abeg...

if I can get her contacts, I Don marry before December be that
Re: Seyi Edun In Tears As Adeniyi Johnson Surprised Her On Her Birthday by itagracelyn19(f): 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2019
Isoryt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Edun In Tears As Adeniyi Johnson Surprised Her On Her Birthday by itagracelyn19(f): 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
itagracelyn19:
Isoryt
smiley
itagracelyn19:
Isoryt
Re: Seyi Edun In Tears As Adeniyi Johnson Surprised Her On Her Birthday by chibaby1985(f): 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2019
Re: Seyi Edun In Tears As Adeniyi Johnson Surprised Her On Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2019
kamez:
the only person that I'm interested in the video is the slim babe on white....

na my spec be that abeg...

if I can get her contacts, I Don marry before December be that
Oya dm for her nos.. undecided kiss undecided
Re: Seyi Edun In Tears As Adeniyi Johnson Surprised Her On Her Birthday by BENEAMATA: 12:14am On Jun 04, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:
grin
where you carry this moniker travel go since
Re: Seyi Edun In Tears As Adeniyi Johnson Surprised Her On Her Birthday by omhor(f): 4:01am On Jun 04, 2019
She is an actress so she is acting in unconsciously...... Lol

1 Like

Re: Seyi Edun In Tears As Adeniyi Johnson Surprised Her On Her Birthday by Justinatoyin(f): 10:54am On Jun 05, 2019
the guy like fair lady.. I beg do and marry so we can hear word
Re: Seyi Edun In Tears As Adeniyi Johnson Surprised Her On Her Birthday by booksrite(f): 1:09am On Jun 29, 2019
Isoryt

shocked
Re: Seyi Edun In Tears As Adeniyi Johnson Surprised Her On Her Birthday by PrettyEneawan(f): 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
Love and Friendship are the touchstones of our lives, they define who we are and so when you truly love someone, to hell with butterfly in the tummy, you feel the whole zoo when you are with that person!

Until you meet someone you are scared to cheat on, you have no idea what being "IN LOVE" means!

Ready to meet that special one that makes you feel the ‘whole zoo’ in your tummy?

Just message the Admin on Telegram or whatsapp and once your details are verified, connecting starts immediately

NOTE THIS: If you are not ready for serious relationship, if you are looking for 2nd wife Add Me On The Telegram

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chioma, Davido & Naira Marley At Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Listening Party / Wizkid Now Charges 100M For A Show - Skiibii Reveals / Racksterli: Scammed Investors Want Davido, Rema, Williams Uchemba Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.