Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

“I Will Take Over Olamide & Mi’s Thrown” – Fast Rising Rapper, Anonymous - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Will Take Over Olamide & Mi’s Thrown” – Fast Rising Rapper, Anonymous (371 Views)

Fan Thrown Off Stage For Climbing The Stage To Hug Wizkid While performing. / Patapaa Pauses Performance, Picks Money Thrown At Him And Continues / Bambam Receives Gifts From Anonymous Giver (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Will Take Over Olamide & Mi’s Thrown” – Fast Rising Rapper, Anonymous by readone2018(m): 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
Mo’Group Music new signed artiste, Anonymous has been creating waves underground has revealed his ambition to take rap game in the Nigeria music industry to a next level.

The talented next rated rapper, Anonymous who recently drop an unreleased single titled “My Story“, spoke to Gbextra in a quick chat that he’s ready to breakthrough the Industry soon.

DOWNLOAD/STREAM “MY STORY” BY ANONYMOUS HERE: https://www.gbextra.com.ng/2019/05/mogroup-presents-anonymous-my-story-since-1994/

When asked how he’ll be the next Rap king while Olamide and co are sitting on the throne: “Olamide has done his part in the industry but has switched his game from been a rapper to singer, MI and the rest ain’t making the rap music in Nigeria stronger, making it hard for rappers to pave way” he said.

“But am coming out hot to revive the rap game in the industry and unsit the ‘Old Skool’ rappers, Am very different and creative, Am the NEXT BIG thing in the industry”. he concluded.

DOWNLOAD/STREAM “I AM INVINCIBLE” BY ANONYMOUS HERE: https://www.gbextra.com.ng/2019/06/music-mogroup-music-present-anonymous-i-am-invincible-freestyle/

The rapper who claimed to have the inbuilt talent of late legendary indigenous rapper, Dagrin and Ghanaian star rapper, Sarkodie share his freestyle “I Am INVINCIBLE” where he spit 600 words in just 2.17minutes which means a Minimum of 5 words in a sentence. has been compared with YBNL boss, Olamide and Chocolate City honcho, MI Abaga.

Now, the BIG question is do you think he can UNSIT them? Can he change the RAP GAME?

SOURCE: https://www.gbextra.com.ng/2019/06/i-will-take-over-olamide-mis-thrown-fast-rising-rapper-anonymous-boast/

(1) (Reply)

Actress Steph Isuma Recounts How She Was Raped, Survived House Fire & Kidnapped. / Etinosa Drags Mcgalaxy For Lieing That She Planned Going Naked With Him / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.