Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Iphone/android Which One To Buy? Budget 90k - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone/android Which One To Buy? Budget 90k (530 Views)

Iphone/android Which One To Buy? Budget 100k / Please Whats The Best Phone To Buy, Budget (45k-50k) / Download Paylater Mobile App For Iphone, Android And Get Loans Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iphone/android Which One To Buy? Budget 90k by Hope22: 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2019
l have not use iphone before, just want to change my android phone, l want change /try something new.Should someone tell me why l wiil change to iphone instead of my usually Android.
Re: Iphone/android Which One To Buy? Budget 90k by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2019
Hope22:
l have not use iphone before, just want to change my android phone, l want change /try something new.Should someone tell me why l wiil change to iphone instead of my usually Android.
Using an iPhone certainly comes with two things...
1. Lack of customization, if you love to tweak your device to suit your taste, then forget about that when you get an iPhone...
2. Unnecessary Compromises... EG No fast charger out of the box, No expandable storage, No headphone jack, etc....
Re: Iphone/android Which One To Buy? Budget 90k by Hope22: 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Companion For Your Apple Devices – Sandisk Ixpand Flash Drive / Icloud Iphone 11 Needed Asap / Tecno Spark 4 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.