Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,291 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Kakakibuy Cum Lanreg95 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Kakakibuy Cum Lanreg95 (517 Views)

My Experience Buying A 2014 Lexus GX460 On Manheim Through Kakakibuy / My Awful Experience With Kakakibuy / Thank You, Kakakibuy. You Deserve All The Accolades!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kakakibuy Cum Lanreg95 by MrFinbarr(m): 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2019
I understand you wanna maintain your steady presense I the auto section of this forum. But for the sanity of a lot of us, you've become a nuisance.

Numerous threads dated back years ago are still littering the auto section space making it quite difficult to scout for real auto deals.

Please show some decorum and allow the old deals thread phase out. Some people have complained, a lot definitely don't feel good about it. It's wrong, it's stupid, it's uncivilized. STOP IT.

cc: Kakakibuy
Lanreg95
Re: Kakakibuy Cum Lanreg95 by MANGAM(m): 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2019
Re: Kakakibuy Cum Lanreg95 by antagonist: 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2019
MrFinbarr:
I understand you wanna maintain your steady presense I the auto section of this forum. But for the sanity of a lot of us, you've become a nuisance.

Numerous threads dated back years ago are still littering the auto section space making it quite difficult to scout for real auto deals.

Please show some decorum and allow the old deals thread phase out. Some people have complained, a lot definitely don't feel good about it. It's wrong, it's stupid, it's uncivilized. STOP IT.

cc: Kakakibuy
Lanreg95

as in

the guy or guys are perpetual spammers

the thing is just madness
Re: Kakakibuy Cum Lanreg95 by MrFinbarr(m): 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
antagonist:

as in

the guy or guys are perpetual spammers

the thing is just madness

Whoever gave him this idea as a way of ideal marketing strategy did him a great disservice.
Re: Kakakibuy Cum Lanreg95 by Asquare84(m): 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
As in civilization is just far from the guy , see how he is constituting a nuisance in the auto section
Re: Kakakibuy Cum Lanreg95 by MrFinbarr(m): 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
Asquare84:
As in civilization is just far from the guy , see how he is constituting a nuisance in the auto section

And he doesn't know he's killing his brand with such mundane attitude.
Re: Kakakibuy Cum Lanreg95 by Asquare84(m): 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2019
MrFinbarr:

And he doesn't know he's killing his brand with such mundane attitude.

True talk

(1) (Reply)

Awoof!! Acura MDX Jeep 2005 Model @650,000 / Nissan Sub 1.2m / SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2012 Toyota Sienna LE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.