Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,813 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

Facebook Launch Avatars Bitmoji,for Messenger - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Launch Avatars Bitmoji,for Messenger (16667 Views)

Meta Tests AI Chatbot On Whatsapp, Instagram, Messenger / Telegram Messenger Introduces Passport / Yahoo Messenger To Be Shut Down On July 17 After 20 Years Of Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Launch Avatars Bitmoji,for Messenger by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
nicepoker101:
we like our green aliens grin
Re: Facebook Launch Avatars Bitmoji,for Messenger by Billy0naire(m): 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
We are getting closer each time. Soon, facebook and multiplayer games companies will team up for us to use our look-alike avatars to play in a virtual reality world, and with 5G and Singularity, the avatar will be sentient, and we can begin to play them without worrying about how they feel.

Sounds like it has happened before in our ancient past. ANd it still happening now.

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Launch Avatars Bitmoji,for Messenger by Timijo(m): 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
Great stuff.

Today is my birthday, show me some love.

6 Likes

Re: Facebook Launch Avatars Bitmoji,for Messenger by Kaceman(m): 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2019
It still dey shock me say pple still dey use Facebook.
Follow me mine Bitcoin check my signature for link
Use laptop access am because the app no dey play store
Re: Facebook Launch Avatars Bitmoji,for Messenger by Naijatutorial: 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2019
Nice one

Meanwhile

Is your child struggling with school work? Do you need a personalized in-home or online tutor to help improve your grade in school?

We are here for you. All our tutors are verified, so no issue of insecurity.

Check my signature below and book a tutor anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Facebook Launch Avatars Bitmoji,for Messenger by colossus91(m): 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2019
ibkayee:
When is Nairaland going to change its emojis
future impossible tense!!

1 Like

Re: Facebook Launch Avatars Bitmoji,for Messenger by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2019
Kennitrust:
Please nairalander, do you guys also experience this issue with your browsing issue with me and what is the best way out of this mess?

Whenever I on My data to browse, ad will not allow me to access the important reason I on my phone.

What do I do to minimize, if possible to stop the disturbances I'm experiencing with these excess ad?

Please be mature to help a brother.

Go to your apps under settings. Go under the downloaded apps. Look for any strange app and uninstall it.
Re: Facebook Launch Avatars Bitmoji,for Messenger by ObinnaObinna(m): 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2019
This Facebook is so ruthless. They want to be the ultimate monopoly. I wish they could give other social media sites some breathing space so as to allow for more creativity and perhaps even more employment, but they say no.
They didn't allow Whatsapp rest. They didn't allow Instagram rest. They copied Snapchat's live stories, and now they've copied this one too.
I'm sure their ultimate plan is to buy Snapchat and Twitter.
Re: Facebook Launch Avatars Bitmoji,for Messenger by Kennitrust(m): 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Go to your apps under settings. Go under the downloaded apps. Look for any strange app and uninstall it.
thanks, I will try this

1 Like

Re: Facebook Launch Avatars Bitmoji,for Messenger by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
Kennitrust:
thanks, I will try this

Give me feedback however it goes.
Re: Facebook Launch Avatars Bitmoji,for Messenger by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ode be forming woke there
PhenomenalAustin:
Wait fess!

People still Facebook ??
Re: Facebook Launch Avatars Bitmoji,for Messenger by Offpoint1: 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
Kennitrust:
Please nairalander, do you guys also experience this issue with your browsing issue with me and what is the best way out of this mess?

Whenever I on My data to browse, ad will not allow me to access the important reason I on my phone.

What do I do to minimize, if possible to stop the disturbances I'm experiencing with these excess ad?

use opera mini
Re: Facebook Launch Avatars Bitmoji,for Messenger by JesssCA(f): 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2019
Kennitrust:

why don't you install an antivirus app on your phone .
Re: Facebook Launch Avatars Bitmoji,for Messenger by Mobsync(m): 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
Kennitrust:

Seems like there is a rogue app showing ads on your phone. Do what the guy you quoted earlier told you.

If it doesn't work, start uninstalling every app you downloaded outside the appstore, starting with the last app you downloaded.
Re: Facebook Launch Avatars Bitmoji,for Messenger by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2019
PhenomenalAustin:
Wait fess!

People still Facebook ??

Asin ehn

1 Like

Re: Facebook Launch Avatars Bitmoji,for Messenger by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
ibkayee:
Nairaland is a true definition of how things are done in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Facebook Launch Avatars Bitmoji,for Messenger by VKconcept(m): 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
It can be so shitty cos i do experience that too, one of the reasons I'm opting out from anything Android.

This is how i do tame excess ADS on my phone, I restrict my background data.

Dont know if you have any idea of that.
Re: Facebook Launch Avatars Bitmoji,for Messenger by VKconcept(m): 9:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
Kennitrust:

It can be so shitty cos i do experience that too, one of the reasons I'm opting out from anything Android.

Re: Facebook Launch Avatars Bitmoji,for Messenger by ABCthings: 9:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
ibkayee:
Nairaland is in a pool of stagnation.
Re: Facebook Launch Avatars Bitmoji,for Messenger by ABCthings: 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
ObinnaObinna:
This Facebook is so ruthless. They want to be the ultimate monopoly. I wish they could give other social media sites some breathing space so as to allow for more creativity and perhaps even more employment, but they say no.
They didn't allow Whatsapp rest. They didn't allow Instagram rest. They copied Snapchat's live stories, and now they've copied this one too.
I'm sure their ultimate plan is to buy Snapchat and Twitter.
wetin be your own?
Re: Facebook Launch Avatars Bitmoji,for Messenger by marostan(m): 9:52pm On Jun 03, 2019
[quote author=PhenomenalAustin post=78990464]Wait fess!

People still Facebook ?? [/q

I just wonder ooo...

1 Like

Re: Facebook Launch Avatars Bitmoji,for Messenger by airprinz(m): 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
Kennitrust:
Our data go suffer
My brother na wetin i been wan talk. Mark Zukerberg is indirectly exhausting our data excessively
Re: Facebook Launch Avatars Bitmoji,for Messenger by SavageBoy: 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
ibkayee:

Somebody told me that seun is now teaching in one secondary school in Lagos that's why he doesn't really have time for dis forum

1 Like

Re: Facebook Launch Avatars Bitmoji,for Messenger by Kennitrust(m): 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
VKconcept:

thanks for minding me. But I don't know how to restrict background data
Re: Facebook Launch Avatars Bitmoji,for Messenger by Kennitrust(m): 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
Offpoint1:

use opera mini
my it about opera mini. Immediately you on your data, ads start pooping up
Re: Facebook Launch Avatars Bitmoji,for Messenger by VKconcept(m): 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2019
Kennitrust:
thanks for minding me. But I don't know how to restrict background data

I would say you google it cos background data restriction settings differ from phones to phones.
Re: Facebook Launch Avatars Bitmoji,for Messenger by Offpoint1: 11:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
Kennitrust:
my it about opera mini. Immediately you on your data, ads start pooping up
Enable the ad blocking on your opera
Re: Facebook Launch Avatars Bitmoji,for Messenger by Kennitrust(m): 3:27am On Jun 04, 2019
VKconcept:

I would say you google it cos background data restriction settings differ from phones to phones.

ok
Re: Facebook Launch Avatars Bitmoji,for Messenger by unitysheart(m): 7:44am On Jun 04, 2019
Kennitrust:

Format your phone and stop wandering about online clicking different things you don't need.
Re: Facebook Launch Avatars Bitmoji,for Messenger by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 04, 2019
Kennitrust:

turn of the ads..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? / 9mobile Introduces Video Streaming Bundles / How Long Does Your Mobile Phone Battery Lasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.