Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,608 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Eid-l-fitri 2019: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Eid-l-fitri 2019: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones (265 Views)

Sultan Declares Wednesday June 28th Eid l Kabir / Eid-l-fitri 2019: Crescent Has Been Sighted, Sultan To Make Announcement Shortly / Eid-l-fitri 2019: Sultan Orders Search For The New Crescent On Monday's Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eid-l-fitri 2019: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by Lukgaf(m): 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2019
Asalam Alaekum Waramotulah Wabarakatuh and Eid Mubarak to you all.

The thread aims to allow you wish your Muslim friends and families on the occasion of Eid today around the world.

As we do that, we should remind one another how important is to rejoice today. Allah spare our lives since last year while many lives already taken(Alhamdulilah). Similarly, while we rejoice, we should not forget to pray for our brethren all over the world who because of one thing or the others could not celebrate today's Eid peacefully e.g. those in Hospitals, Prisons, ID camps , battle fields e.t.c.

Also, let me at this junction say one of the lessons from Eid is to rejoice and make others happy. So, try and give food to the poor, visit your friends and family.

In conclusion, we are just a step away from the auspicious month. Don't use the avenue of Eid to commit atrocities like drinking beers and alcohol, committing Zina and other sinful acts you have buried since the beginning of Ramadan.

I pray Allah in His infinite mercy allow us witness more of Eids on this Earth in peace, health, wealth and happiness.

1 Like

Re: Eid-l-fitri 2019: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by madridguy(m): 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
I pray Allah in His infinite mercy allow us witness more of Eids on this Earth in peace, health, wealth and happiness.

Ameen.

1 Like

Re: Eid-l-fitri 2019: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones by Gaytho(f): 7:40am On Jun 04, 2019
*السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته*

�������
As we leave the blessed month of Ramadan and witness the first of our two 'eid today.
I pray almighty Allah grants you and your family his mercy, peace, compassion and forgiveness.

�������

*TaqabalaL-laahu Minna wa minkum*

(1) (Reply)

People You Would Find During Fajr / 100 Pieces Of Advice From Al-quran Kareem / Prophet's Manner Of Performing Prayer By Sheik Bn Baz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.