Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Yeshua,'Jesus'. A Name Corrupted To Mean Nothing. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yeshua,'Jesus'. A Name Corrupted To Mean Nothing. (575 Views)

DREAMS MEAN NOTHING (Ecclesiasticus 34:1-8) / From Yeshua Hamashiach To Jesus Christ / Is it Provocative For Muslims To Call Jesus A "PROPHET" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yeshua,'Jesus'. A Name Corrupted To Mean Nothing. by yeshuasfootstep(m): 3:07am On Jun 04, 2019
A name corrupted to mean nothing.
YESHUA’S FOOTSTEPS
I learnt these while researching deep into this issue:
1. The name Jesus is less than 400 years old.
2. In the bible, names have significant meanings, for example, Abram means “exalted father” while God has to change it to ‘Abraham’ later to accommodate his new status of’ father of multitudes’. Genesis 17:5. Likewise, our messiah’s name has significant meaning. This is why when the angel of the lord spoke to Joseph, it reads thus: “And she will bring forth a son and you shall call his name Yeshua, for he will save his people from their sins” Mathew 1:21. So Yeshua means “salvation” in Hebrew. If you read from other bibles, you cannot see Yeshua but ‘Jesus’. I happen to stumble on one or two messianic bibles while doing my research and very glad there is no where ‘Jesus’ was written.
3. This is how Jesus comes about. Translating his name into Greek ,”ie.” represents the “ye” sound, the “s” represents the “sh” sound, and the “ou” represents the “ua” sound and they have to add “s” to the end because of Greek language rules about nouns that indicate number, case and gender by their spellings. The same word can have different spelling depending on its use as subject or object in a sentence. For instance, iesous is in the nominative case, while iesou is in the genitive case. So instead of iesou, they added “s” because of the above reasons and we have ‘ iesous’.
4. The 1611 King James Version of the bible still spelled our saviour’s name as iesous and not Jesus, so this clearly confirms my earlier findings that the name Jesus is less than 400 years old. The Greek, Latin and English continue to use the name iesous until the 13th century when the letter “J” was introduced as a replacement for the letter “I”. Many theories are pointing to the kings of those periods as responsible but my aim is not to pin anything or anybody but to bare the facts as they are. Whether it is a conspiracy to honor some foreign gods through the back door or to make the name Yeshua insignificant is not my business. My business is to dig and present fact as it is so that any discerning mind can take his stand willingly. I myself even when I have found out all these facts and resolve never to use the name” Jesus” atimes make mistake and end my prayers with “through Jesus Christ our lord” even during family prayers. When it happens like that, I use to say silent prayers again reminding Yehovah what he already knows that I am a fallen human right from Adam who though has been saved by Yeshua’s death is still prone to mistakes and that he should forgive while I try my best to be more conscious as I pray next time. When the “I” was replace by “J” it was still pronounced ‘yea-soos’ for many years before it eventually took on the form we have it today, “Jesus”. What did we understand here, the name Jesus is a very recent development in the English language. TO BE CONTD
Re: Yeshua,'Jesus'. A Name Corrupted To Mean Nothing. by Kyrx(m): 5:03am On Jun 04, 2019
Reno's student.

The name Jesus(Christ) is divine and work wonders. When we pray, we communicate with the Lord God through his Son in our heart up to our tongue(or not), the Lord God is the one that even know our requests before we ask for it, he know our state of mind and our convictions.

If you're convicted in your heart that the name "Jesus" means nothing, definitely, it will do nothing for you and vice versa (all things). Because we've been made to believe that through HIM, all things are possible only if we could ask and our hearts our pure.

And again don't you think it's somehow bleasphemous to say that it means nothing?
Re: Yeshua,'Jesus'. A Name Corrupted To Mean Nothing. by yeshuasfootstep(m): 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
Thank you so much. There will be continuation of this discussion and you"ll understand better. Fact is different from blasphemy except when men want to twist facts to run away from the truth. Yeshua is salvation in hebrew, after being handled by man for many reasons it is no where near the real name and Jesus has no meaning in english language.Any true seeker must get worried about this and that is what i mean by calling on nothing in respect of name and not the person behind the name who was known for wonders. Thanks
Re: Yeshua,'Jesus'. A Name Corrupted To Mean Nothing. by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
The best way to have approached some of the weighty declarations you made in this your submission would have been to cite instances. An example of one such submission needing an instance is your Alignment with the school of thought that says the name Christian mentioned in this Acts 11:26 was derogatory with your reason for that being the people of Antioch were famous for giving out nicknames. The Bible says in the mouth of two or three is a thing confirmed so provide examples of their previous exploit in this business of nickname generation.

To the name proper , I do not know how you came to the conclusion that the name Christian, used to distinguish or identify the believers in Christ including the Apostles here was derisive and a product of the prowess of the people of Antioch in inventing nicknames. Names known to have been given to some Christian sect as a result of their extreme or seemingly extreme proclivity for certain aspect of the scripture includes puritan, Methodist and in today's Christendom, prosperity church.

Judging from the very chapter , there is no indication that the name came out of the mouth of a comedian of Antioch origin unless you can off course, point out a verse in that chapter that gave this your indication. I will help with the chapter here:

The first part of the chapter was Peter accounting for his actions. The second part that has to do with the name is reproduced here as extract so you can point out where you got the idea from.

"Now they which were scattered abroad upon the persecution that arose about Stephen travelled as far as Phenice, and Cyprus, and Antioch, preaching the word to none but unto the Jews only." (AV, Acts 11:19).........This is Inquisition in the scripture even before Rome and Constantine came into the scene.

"And some of them were men of Cyprus and Cyrene, [ Not just the original 12 anymore because the company of believers had grown very large amongst the Jews and outside them] which, when they were come to Antioch, spake unto [17] the Grecians, [18] preaching the Lord Jesus." (AV, Acts 11:20)

"And [20] the hand of the Lord was with them: and a great number believed, and [19] turned unto the Lord." (AV, Acts 11:21)..... The hand of the lord was evident in their midst therefore a GREAT NUMBER believed the evidence before ethem

"Then tidings of these things came unto the ears of the church which was in Jerusalem: and they sent forth [21] Barnabas, that he should go as far as Antioch." (AV, Acts 11:22).... More hand was sent from headquarters to help in Antioch

"Who, when he came, and had seen the grace of God, was glad, and [23] exhorted them all, that with purpose of heart they would [22] cleave unto the Lord." (AV, Acts 11:23)..... He didn't notice derision but saw the grace of God to remain faithful to the faith

"For he was a good man, and full of the Holy Ghost and of faith: [24] and much people was added unto the Lord." (AV, Acts 11:24).... More people were added ...not jokers or comedians but people of Antioch

"Then departed Barnabas to [25] Tarsus, for to seek Saul:" (AV, Acts 11:25).... No ugly untoward incident before his departure

"And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch." (AV, Acts 11:26)..... A whole year they taught MUCH people about Christ not how to be a comedian or joker per excellent but good Christian. Then they were called Christians first here in Antioch … Take note that they taught not the doctrine of man but Christ for a whole year under than hand of the Mighty Holy Spirit… Then the learned , those who have been under tutelage have them a name , Christian . Certainly if we are to believe the works of Peter in the first part of this chapter where as yet he taught the spirit fell upon all them that heard , we can draw similar conclusion that the name came from the student under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit and not a comedy thing. You can't be under discipleship for a year and not come under the disciple lifestyle. They taught and impartation followed and the next things was the spirit inspired outburst, Christians!

There is no elements of joke in the name. Nothing dishonouring about it. Nothing controversial about it like prosperity CHURCH and all the misinformation out there against them. Christin , doing the Christ way. Through uncommon wisdom, practical demonstration of the power of the world to come … What is derisive about that?

As imperfect as Buhari is, to be called a Buharideen in the right circle like in the villa, government houses across Nigeria and the media like NTA carries weight not dishonour. “To be the professed friends of the Messiah, or the Christ, was not with Jews a matter of reproach, for they all professed to be the friends of the Messiah” . Reproach is when you called them followers of a sectional like like Jesus of Nazareth like , sorry, calling a knowledgeable Tinubu loyalist a follower of the leader of APC in Lagos state or southwest and not Nigeria. It is derogatory.

"And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans?" (AV, Acts 2:7)

"[4]For we have found this man a pestilent fellow, and a mover of sedition among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes:" (AV, Acts 24:5)

You don't a derogatory name from believers who have harboured you and listened to you for a whole year. . It always comes from outsiders like the one condemning prosperity churches without ever entering any to find out what they actually preach.

Will continue with the other parts of your work later. I am at home and my boy is not letting me have any rest today .

NB: this is for Ubenedictus and 9inches. An angel could not save a soul even though soul winning is the core of the great commission. He had to instruct the man to send for Peter .. he didn't try to do the works of human being and your church believe that a being that can't save can intercede for other issues of life ... Crazy bunch of lunatics.
Re: Yeshua,'Jesus'. A Name Corrupted To Mean Nothing. by RandomGuy48: 2:47am On Jun 05, 2019
A few thoughts.

First, we do not know that the original Hebrew name of Jesus was Yeshua because we don't have the original Hebrew name, only the Greek transliteration in the New Testament. "Iesous" could have been Yeshua... but it also could have been Yehoshua (Joshua). The New Testament uses "Iesous" several times to refer to Joshua (from the Old Testament), such as Acts 7:45, which is how the King James Bible goofed up its translation of that verse and incorrectly rendered it as Jesus (or Iesus in the first printing). So "Iesous" in the New Testament could have been Yeshua or Yehoshua. Yeshu is another possibility.

If it were that absolutely critical to refer to Jesus by Jesus's original Hebrew name, why is the New Testament silent on which of the possibilities it was? Again, there are multiple candidates in Hebrew for what "Iesous" was. None of the New Testament writers apparently viewed the issue of what Jesus's name was in Hebrew as of any real concern and saw it as perfectly valid to use the Greek version when writing in Greek. So why is it any problem to use the English version when speaking in English?

Furthermore, if we're going to insist we must use Yeshua instead of Jesus, why do we not apply that logic to the rest of the names? Shouldn't we be consistent and use Yokhanan instead of John, Yaakov instead of James, and Miriam instead of Mary?

If someone wants to use Yeshua in prayer or in general, I have no problem with it. But I can't see how using "Jesus" when writing in English is particularly different from the New Testament writers using "Iesous" when writing in Greek.
Re: Yeshua,'Jesus'. A Name Corrupted To Mean Nothing. by yeshuasfootstep(m): 10:10am On Jun 05, 2019
Random my brother,lets assume my father's name is Okon (efik name).And it was translated as Oko in igbo, Howkow in yoruba and lastly meaningless Hakwawah in hausa and am now saddled with reading out a document written about my father in hausa.2 scenarios are involved: 1.That i know why his name ended up that way and choose to either use it that way or use his real name anywhere Hakwawah is mentioned.2.That i do not even know and read it out to him that way. Whichever way, only our conscience can guide us.Nobody has right to force any belief on anyone, what we can only do is continue the discussion. On Yochannan and co issue.Of all the keys in your bunch of keys,there may be one or two you don't joke with probably your safe or car key. Knowing how desperate satan is for worship(remember Yeshua's temptation).One have to be very careful as that name is the only key and since he failed to get the real person to worship him,i don' t think he can just go and rest like that. It may also interest you to know that Joshua and Jesus you know today in the bible is the same translation in both hebrew and greek scriptures. In other words,they are headed for same destination,boarded same vehicle from the same park but ended in different cities and you said we cannot ask how.No my brother.Thanks.
Re: Yeshua,'Jesus'. A Name Corrupted To Mean Nothing. by yeshuasfootstep(m): 12:24am On Jun 07, 2019
CONTINUATION
5. Translating Yeshua directly to English will give us Joshua. This is because Joshua of the Old Testament and Jesus of the New Testament are the same in both Hebrew and Greek. The book of acts referenced Joshua and his name is identical to the name “Jesus” in Greek. Also in the Septuagint (the Greek version of the Old Testament) Joshua’s name is also translated into Greek as “iesous”. If you look up the name iesous in the strong’s concordance, it will tell you that iesous is the Greek form of the name Joshua. The big question now is why “Joshua” and “Jesus” share the same Hebrew and Greek names but go separate ways when it enters English with Joshua being written as it is,” Joshua” and Jesus replacing everywhere the messiah is mentioned. That is the question many have not answered correctly and which led many to believe there is a grand conspiracy and considering the way things are going now, one need to make sure of everything because men have left the footsteps of Yeshua they ought to follow closely and bent on doing things their own way and the more they call the name that is supposed to save them, the more lost they become and blind at the same time. For instance, a man that commands millions of adherents was preaching on TV the other day and actually made a confession but no one noticed. The man said he find it difficult to grow his church until he discovered and was able to go to a foreign country where another supposed man of God was ministering on church growth and one of their programs is to go to a mountain where each person will enter holes dug per person and he unashamedly said he did all these with vigour knowing what he comes for and when he finished everything… it is boom. And everybody is clapping, those he showed the way are also commanding millions and all of them are praying to God through Jesus. A discerning mind will ask himself, who is Yeshua, is it not his teaching that drew me to him. Did he need to perform some mountain climbing and entering of dug holes to pull me to himself? Talking more on discernment, it is very important today, there is this big banner I use to see in the city where I live with a supposed pastor pouring out oil and always on a particular patterned suit, I immediately said to myself ‘ this person must have something to do with python. It is not up to two years, I heard some funny story of how python fall from the man’s ceiling, how he intervened to prevent it’s killing opting instead to pray for it, how it was eventually killed. The last time I checked the big banners are in tatters and for some time now I have not seen such banners again. This is where people are trooping to, being initiated instead of being saved. I stumbled on an app on the belief, and practices of the Jews and what strikes me most is that they put knowledge above everything and that explains why Yeshua at a very tender age has learnt enough and is able to teach and answer even the advanced ones. Though he is the messiah but his background of esteeming knowledge above wealth or other things helped a lot. So anybody who desires to follow the footsteps of Yeshua will never be a zombie, be a seeker of knowledge, encourage and help your kids to do so and give anyone the freedom to make their decision at the appropriate time. As time goes on I will continue to write on Jewish background of Yeshua and where those who claim to be representing him in the world got it wrong. This is because many have different purpose of holding unto to the “franchise”. Some for political reasons, for economic gains, some even use it during slave and conquest era while some are using it to fight God’s divine family arrangement but that will be story for another day. Yehovah is very correct when he said that in the last days, knowledge will abound and you can agree with me that it is easier now to access information on any topic you want and anyone that choose to be a zombie is on his own and will continue to serve the purpose of the principalities and powers. I seek knowledge and continue seeking knowledge and that is why I have been with the Jehovah’s witnesses for some time but with my new discoveries, there are things we don’t have in common anymore as it concerns belief and the wise things to do is to gradually withdraw where there is a conflict after pointing it out. While pointing out where I disagree to my kids, I also encourage them to go seek more bible knowledge from the witnesses since they have as it stands now, the most organized bible study program where they will learn a lot to add to whatever knowledge they can get making it very clear that the race is everyone to himself and that what I want further is constant search for the truth and never at any point be anybody’s zombie in line with Yeshua’s footsteps and never seek to make any one their zombie.TO BE CONTD
Re: Yeshua,'Jesus'. A Name Corrupted To Mean Nothing. by yeshuasfootstep(m): 12:34am On Jun 07, 2019
Sorry, your write up is heading south while mine is going north, i can't reconcile the two. Thanks.
Nodogragra4me:
The best way to have approached some of the weighty declarations you made in this your submission would have been to cite instances. An example of one such submission needing an instance is your Alignment with the school of thought that says the name Christian mentioned in this Acts 11:26 was derogatory with your reason for that being the people of Antioch were famous for giving out nicknames. The Bible says in the mouth of two or three is a thing confirmed so provide examples of their previous exploit in this business of nickname generation.

To the name proper , I do not know how you came to the conclusion that the name Christian, used to distinguish or identify the believers in Christ including the Apostles here was derisive and a product of the prowess of the people of Antioch in inventing nicknames. Names known to have been given to some Christian sect as a result of their extreme or seemingly extreme proclivity for certain aspect of the scripture includes puritan, Methodist and in today's Christendom, prosperity church.

Judging from the very chapter , there is no indication that the name came out of the mouth of a comedian of Antioch origin unless you can off course, point out a verse in that chapter that gave this your indication. I will help with the chapter here:

The first part of the chapter was Peter accounting for his actions. The second part that has to do with the name is reproduced here as extract so you can point out where you got the idea from.

"Now they which were scattered abroad upon the persecution that arose about Stephen travelled as far as Phenice, and Cyprus, and Antioch, preaching the word to none but unto the Jews only." (AV, Acts 11:19).........This is Inquisition in the scripture even before Rome and Constantine came into the scene.

"And some of them were men of Cyprus and Cyrene, [ Not just the original 12 anymore because the company of believers had grown very large amongst the Jews and outside them] which, when they were come to Antioch, spake unto [17] the Grecians, [18] preaching the Lord Jesus." (AV, Acts 11:20)

"And [20] the hand of the Lord was with them: and a great number believed, and [19] turned unto the Lord." (AV, Acts 11:21)..... The hand of the lord was evident in their midst therefore a GREAT NUMBER believed the evidence before ethem

"Then tidings of these things came unto the ears of the church which was in Jerusalem: and they sent forth [21] Barnabas, that he should go as far as Antioch." (AV, Acts 11:22).... More hand was sent from headquarters to help in Antioch

"Who, when he came, and had seen the grace of God, was glad, and [23] exhorted them all, that with purpose of heart they would [22] cleave unto the Lord." (AV, Acts 11:23)..... He didn't notice derision but saw the grace of God to remain faithful to the faith

"For he was a good man, and full of the Holy Ghost and of faith: [24] and much people was added unto the Lord." (AV, Acts 11:24).... More people were added ...not jokers or comedians but people of Antioch

"Then departed Barnabas to [25] Tarsus, for to seek Saul:" (AV, Acts 11:25).... No ugly untoward incident before his departure

"And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch." (AV, Acts 11:26)..... A whole year they taught MUCH people about Christ not how to be a comedian or joker per excellent but good Christian. Then they were called Christians first here in Antioch … Take note that they taught not the doctrine of man but Christ for a whole year under than hand of the Mighty Holy Spirit… Then the learned , those who have been under tutelage have them a name , Christian . Certainly if we are to believe the works of Peter in the first part of this chapter where as yet he taught the spirit fell upon all them that heard , we can draw similar conclusion that the name came from the student under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit and not a comedy thing. You can't be under discipleship for a year and not come under the disciple lifestyle. They taught and impartation followed and the next things was the spirit inspired outburst, Christians!

There is no elements of joke in the name. Nothing dishonouring about it. Nothing controversial about it like prosperity CHURCH and all the misinformation out there against them. Christin , doing the Christ way. Through uncommon wisdom, practical demonstration of the power of the world to come … What is derisive about that?

As imperfect as Buhari is, to be called a Buharideen in the right circle like in the villa, government houses across Nigeria and the media like NTA carries weight not dishonour. “To be the professed friends of the Messiah, or the Christ, was not with Jews a matter of reproach, for they all professed to be the friends of the Messiah” . Reproach is when you called them followers of a sectional like like Jesus of Nazareth like , sorry, calling a knowledgeable Tinubu loyalist a follower of the leader of APC in Lagos state or southwest and not Nigeria. It is derogatory.

"And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans?" (AV, Acts 2:7)

"[4]For we have found this man a pestilent fellow, and a mover of sedition among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes:" (AV, Acts 24:5)

You don't a derogatory name from believers who have harboured you and listened to you for a whole year. . It always comes from outsiders like the one condemning prosperity churches without ever entering any to find out what they actually preach.

Will continue with the other parts of your work later. I am at home and my boy is not letting me have any rest today .

NB: this is for Ubenedictus and 9inches. An angel could not save a soul even though soul winning is the core of the great commission. He had to instruct the man to send for Peter .. he didn't try to do the works of human being and your church believe that a being that can't save can intercede for other issues of life ... Crazy bunch of lunatics.
Re: Yeshua,'Jesus'. A Name Corrupted To Mean Nothing. by yeshuasfootstep(m): 12:43am On Jun 07, 2019
CONTINUATION
6.SOME EXCUSES AND THEORIES BECAUSE OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED IRREGULARITIES WHILE TRANSLATING YESHUA INTO ENGLISH.
A. When old testament was translated into English, they phonetically translated ‘Yehoshua’ as ‘Joshua’ and when they translated the Greek new testament into English, they phonetically translated ‘iesous’ as ‘Jesus’ with one exception, when ‘iesous’ referred to Joshua son of Nun, the translators choose to continue using the name Joshua to avoid confusion. This is according to Lex Meyer on How Yeshua became Jesus (unlearn),B. He also goes on,’ Some people claim the name ‘Jesus’ really means ‘hail Zeus’ but he also refutes it by saying that though they sound the same in English but in Greek have no connection except that they end with the sound ‘s’. C. He also said some are hinting that the name change is to hide the fact that he is a Jew since Jesus is based on Greek rather than Hebrew name. He also said while it may be true, he did not see it as a conspiracy since the bible clearly tells us that Jesus was Jewish. He quoted Hebrews 7:14. At this point, my mind race back to the era when it was a taboo to hold a bible and the many that lost their life simply for being in possession of a bible. I simply shake my head and said, oh! Principalities and powers, there is nothing they cannot do to achieve their aim, but I did not conclude anything o. So all these excuses and insinuations arises because of the change from Yeshua to Jesus. Let us now see…..
6. If calling ‘Jesus is wrong: According to Lex Meyer, ‘I do not think there is anything wrong with using the name ‘Jesus’ but in the bible, name have meaning, and the name Yeshua means ‘salvation’. Yet the Greek, Latin and English translations do not carry any meaning since they are phonetically created words that do not exist otherwise. I prefer to call him by his Hebrew name Yeshua, because it has such powerful meaning and significance. He is salvation and his name is salvation. But I am by no means a ‘sacred namer’ and I want you to know that it does not bother me if you prefer to use the name ‘Jesus’, because I know who you are talking about and he knows who you are talking about too’ he goes on and on but I have to stop here and conclude. Having seen everything. It is now clear that while we understand people who are using ‘Jesus’ and the reason why they do so, any honest person will switch to the true name once he is convinced of it. It comes with many benefits but the most important one is that it clears the confusion that arises from knowing where we are now and how we see ourselves here. Assuming you did not seek to know, you’ll not be bothered but as a sincere seeker’ once you know the truth, you must act it out to clear the confusion within you. At the same time, knowing the most important thing is to actually follow the footsteps of that messiah Yeshua closely. For instance, till he die, he is still a Jew and in constant touch with cultures of his people which is entwined in Jewish religion as it relates to everything marriage, child birth. Coming of age, etc and which forms part of the knowledge which every Jew is supposed to pursue to be truly a Jew. So how will someone come and present him to me as someone who existed cultureless and impose yet another culture in the name of Christianity not minding that I already have my culture which following Yeshua‘s footstep only requires I jettison the bad (the ones that did not conform to his ways) from my culture and stick to the good ones of my culture while adding the ones that needed to be added so as to please Yehovah. For example, during traditional marriage, all that is required is traditional rites of my people without anything that is contrary to Yeshua’s teachings while every prayer be directed to Yehovah through Yeshua and that is it. But what do we see today, my people will do all the traditional rites and still feel unsatisfied until they do the Whiteman’s wedding, you don’t blame them, the brain washing did not start today as we have seen. It is agenda of people that want their race above every other race and they thoroughly used Yeshua’s name to their advantage. Only true knowledge can free us. Liberating ourselves from mental slavery is very important. The messiah that is supposed to liberate is now hijacked by people and upon his name heap every selfish interest like economic prowess, political control, even slavery(it might interest you to know that there is a time slaves have a separate bible where chapters that emphasize their obligations are highlighted while chapters that talk of their masters obligations are omitted) and put on gullible people’s head and what baffles me is how these people carry it about without any question thinking they are free not knowing they are slaves of the people using Messiah as their franchise in connivance with principalities and powers of this world. Because they know there is no connection between them and the person they claim to represent, they have to involve in many diabolic things for power which only genuinely comes from Yehovah through Yeshua and which they know people are eagerly looking for to believe them. My advice is to continue to seek true knowledge and try your best to live in accordance with them, and then true power and protection will be yours and not Satan’s oluwole power and protection. For instance, one Thursday morning, around 3 am, I woke up hearing funny noises around my abode, some resemble cat sound, and some sound like baby and so on. This is my first time of hearing such sound, I just hope it will go away but it persists. I have to say a simple prayer and channel it to Yehovah through Yeshua. It surprises me how everywhere became calm immediately. Up till today, I don’t know or want to know what happened but it reinforced my belief that all powers must bow to the superior power and it is not negotiable. Those keeping things like dead lizards and stuffs like that on my paths are like kids playing about when compared with the power of Yehovah Elohim, so why should I fear?
So this life has been dedicated to seeking the truth with no lid attached in other words I can never be any one’s zombie having seen how manipulative man has turned out to be and can’t encourage anyone to be my zombie as truth cannot even allow me contemplate that. Just seek for the truth, speak it quietly by writing it down to help other honest seekers and more especially for peace of mind and trying my best to live in accordance with the truth. Take your time, don’t be in a hurry and don’t take precious time calculating time for Yehovah or trying to do his Job for him. Just seek true Knowledge, be convinced, practice it and the world will be a better place. Many things that sprang up and continues to be a huge problem to the world today like Religious intolerance and terrorism is because of the deviation, once the truth is embraced and everyone act in accordance with it, peace that eluded the world will return. Some term it the second coming of Yeshua but what we really need is unadulterated knowledge of Yeshua to experience his second coming since he is and will continue to be. May Yehovah continue to guide all truth seekers and discerning ones aright through his dear son Yeshua. Amen.
CONCLUSION.
Re: Yeshua,'Jesus'. A Name Corrupted To Mean Nothing. by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:13am On Jun 10, 2019
Which handle is this one? ?..sorry I posted in your thread

yeshuasfootstep:
Sorry, your write up is heading south while mine is going north, i can't reconcile the two. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Of Former Catholic Priest Of 25 Years In Kaduna (Photos) / Romans 5:18 -19..? / Vp's BIRTHDAY: See How Pastor Adeboye Greeted The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.