Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

OAU Loses Final Year Student To Road Accident - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Loses Final Year Student To Road Accident (682 Views)

OAU Loses Final Year Student To Road Accident / OAU Loses Accreditation For Law, Dentistry, Botany And Medical Rehabilitation / OAU Pharmacy Loses Final Year Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU Loses Final Year Student To Road Accident by liltee123(m): 4:12am On Jun 04, 2019
Chinwedu, a final year student of Obafemi Awolowo University died in a road accident on Monday evening.

Chinwedu, popularly known as Wendy, is a final year student of Management and Accounting, OAU. She died in an accident at Mayfair, a busy bus-stop in Ile-Ife.

According to a close friend of the deceased, she took a bike with the intention to buy shawama.

On her way, a vehicle whose brake had failed drove carelessly towards her direction, she tried to jump down from the bike but unfortunately she and an unknown woman got hit by the vehicle.

According to an eye witness, she was rushed to the health centre in the school, afterwards she was taken to the accidental and emergency department in OAUTHC, but the nurses kept questioning her. She gave up few minutes when she was being attended to and it was revealed that her internal organs had been badly affected ���

RIP Wendy

https://teevibemedia.com/oau-loses-final-year-student-to-road-accident/

Re: OAU Loses Final Year Student To Road Accident by Hardeyshinardt(m): 4:46am On Jun 04, 2019
sadsad I Feel So Sad... Hehe which kin wahala be dis again sad Final year student!!!May her soul rest in perfect peace. I feel for her parent after spending alot....chai wahala dey for dis Shithole call country...I pray that May Almighty God give them the ability to withstand this great loss that just befall them.......#LIFE DRAMA.

2 Likes

Re: OAU Loses Final Year Student To Road Accident by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 04, 2019
Unlimitk:
She should have studied in anambra university, she would not have died
What was she doing in a poor brown roof poverty stricken afonja university that was not good like eastern university
They have many infrastructures in east
Oh! What a poor soul.
You have a point..

1 Like

Re: OAU Loses Final Year Student To Road Accident by docsholz(m): 6:37am On Jun 04, 2019
Unlimitk:
What was she doing in a poor brown roof poverty stricken afonja university that was not good like eastern university
Oh! What a poor soul.
know when to draw the line
Re: OAU Loses Final Year Student To Road Accident by Unlimitk(m): 6:41am On Jun 04, 2019
docsholz:
know when to draw the line
Fukk off with your line
Re: OAU Loses Final Year Student To Road Accident by nicepoker101(m): 8:29am On Jun 04, 2019
I want to eat shawama. The boyfriend's sidekick just gained automatic qualification to fill the gap. grin
Re: OAU Loses Final Year Student To Road Accident by angiography(m): 11:24am On Jun 04, 2019
Unlimitk:
Oh! What a poor soul.

this guy is sick. The girl could easily have been your sister or anyone. But look into the mirror and see what hatred has turned you to be...a monster would be an understatement.

Disclaimer: the opinion of this guy does not represent the opinion of the general Yoruba populace. Over here, every life is important irrespective of your tribe or religion.

RIP Wendy....

1 Like

Re: OAU Loses Final Year Student To Road Accident by Timmypromise(m): 11:56am On Jun 04, 2019
Unlimitk:
Oh! What a poor soul.

Igbos can't do without us
Most of them want to serve in Ibadan

1 Like

Re: OAU Loses Final Year Student To Road Accident by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2019
Timmypromise:

Lmao
Your university produce Prisoners for India and baby factory

Shun tribalism
Re: OAU Loses Final Year Student To Road Accident by Unlimitk(m): 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
Timmypromise:

Lmao
Your university in the East produce Prisoners for India and baby factory
Sarcasm
Re: OAU Loses Final Year Student To Road Accident by Timmypromise(m): 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
Unlimitk:

Sarcasm

I cool
Re: OAU Loses Final Year Student To Road Accident by Unlimitk(m): 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
Timmypromise:

I feel jealousy
Very bad
Bro I'm yoruba
I was making fun of d fact d victim was Igbo
Don't u get sarcasm

2 Likes

Re: OAU Loses Final Year Student To Road Accident by Timmypromise(m): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
Unlimitk:

Bro I'm yoruba
I was making fun of d fact d victim was Igbo
Don't u get sarcasm

Forgive me I thought you are one of them

1 Like

Re: OAU Loses Final Year Student To Road Accident by Timmypromise(m): 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
Igbos fighting to study in the west
Leaving their smelling region
Abi mumu people

(1) (Reply)

Undergraduate And Postgraduate Programs In Caleb University, Lagos / Apply For Kwara State College Of Education. Oro / Basic Genomics And Bioinformatics Workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.