Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Diamond Bank(accessbank Plc),please Return My Money. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Diamond Bank(accessbank Plc),please Return My Money. (579 Views)

Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) / Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Robber Who Tried To Steal Car Near Diamond Bank In Awka Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank(accessbank Plc),please Return My Money. by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 04, 2019
I WISH TO IMPLORE THE ACCESSBANK TO RETURN MY 19,700 AFTER A FAILED TRANSACTION VIA FIRST MONIE POS OUTLET.
Re: Diamond Bank(accessbank Plc),please Return My Money. by Donniefred(m): 9:08am On Jun 04, 2019
On Nairaland? You can't walk into any Diamond bank closer to you

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank(accessbank Plc),please Return My Money. by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 04, 2019
Donniefred:
On Nairaland? You can't walk into any Diamond bank closer to you
i have done that but no remedy.i need the money urgently to resolve an issue.
Re: Diamond Bank(accessbank Plc),please Return My Money. by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:11am On Jun 04, 2019
chibuike53:
I WISH TO IMPLORE THE ACCESSBANK TO RETURN MY 19,700 AFTER A FAILED TRANSACTION VIA FIRST MONIE POS OUTLET.

I also have a pending issues with them.
Go to twitter and keep calling them out !!
Re: Diamond Bank(accessbank Plc),please Return My Money. by Donniefred(m): 9:29am On Jun 04, 2019
chibuike53:
i have done that but no remedy.i need the money urgently to resolve an issue.
What did they tell you? How long do you have to wait?
Re: Diamond Bank(accessbank Plc),please Return My Money. by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 04, 2019
Donniefred:
What did they tell you? How long do you have to wait?
.I DONT KNOW FOR NOW.THE RECIPIENT OF THE MONEY CALLS ME A LIAR.
Re: Diamond Bank(accessbank Plc),please Return My Money. by decub: 10:37am On Jun 04, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:

I also have a pending issues with them.
Go to twitter and keep calling them out !!
Do this and copy CBN and CPC
Re: Diamond Bank(accessbank Plc),please Return My Money. by fergieboy: 11:23am On Jun 04, 2019
Had this same issue.. What I did is I called my bank customer care and they saw it and told me to wait for 8days for a reverse of funds

Got a reversal 11days later

ThankGod gtbank now does instant reverse of funds at a fail pos transaction
Re: Diamond Bank(accessbank Plc),please Return My Money. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
fergieboy:
Had this same issue.. What I did is I called my bank customer care and they saw it and told me to wait for 8days for a reverse of funds

Got a reversal 11days later

ThankGod gtbank now does instant reverse if funds at a fail position transaction
...i will open gtb account soon
Re: Diamond Bank(accessbank Plc),please Return My Money. by Nonstopvibez: 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
U will get revarsal. Rem this is nigeria
Wait till month end or close too

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank(accessbank Plc),please Return My Money. by TPound(m): 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2019
Copy CBN in your petition against them... 8 working days will transform into 8 minutes

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Canteen Owner In Oyo, Demand N20million Ransom / Woman Selling Fake Peak Milk / See What They Do To My Guy’s Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.