Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,245 members, 7,860,561 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

What's The Trending Travel Blogger Website Or App Centered Around Travelers? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Trending Travel Blogger Website Or App Centered Around Travelers? (158 Views)

Twitter User Who Posted The Trending BABCOCK Sex Tape Issues Public Apology / Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style / 311 Not The Highest Jamb 2018 Score; A Blogger Scored 337 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Trending Travel Blogger Website Or App Centered Around Travelers? by joerich2015(m): 9:19am On Jun 04, 2019
There are so many Travel Bloggers — Website and Apps out there nowadays.

How do I decide what to use to create my travel blogs without spending money on domain, hosting, email, etc…

My Top 5 travel bloggers website and apps;

1. Travelbook ( travelbook.com )
2. Dan Flying Solo ( danflyingsolo.com)
3. Lili's Travel Plan (lilistravelplans.com)
4. Mapify (mapify.travel)
5. My life's a Movie (mylifesamovie.com)

My favorite so far is — travelbook.com

Love the website and the Android App -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.travelbook.app

Really easy to use, beautiful UI | UX and it’s useful to keep and share my travel experiences with friends and family.

Kindly share your on thoughts and recommendation this.

(1) (Reply)

Chasing The Sun And Escaping The Night / Federal University Of Technology Akure, Exam Questions / News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.