Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Disappointed Lady Shows Off What She Got After Placing An Order Online. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Disappointed Lady Shows Off What She Got After Placing An Order Online. (643 Views)

Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor / See What A Lady Got After Ordering A White Trouser Online (photos) / Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disappointed Lady Shows Off What She Got After Placing An Order Online. by Anjollyzlov(f): 9:28am On Jun 04, 2019
Anjolasblogonline.com

Disappointed lady shows off what she got after placing an order online

Re: Disappointed Lady Shows Off What She Got After Placing An Order Online. by JasonScoolari: 9:30am On Jun 04, 2019
More like Romelo Lukaku of Manchester United wearing a Jersey meant for Chinedu Ikedieze.

The shape of her legs is confusing.

Barka Da Sallah to you dominique, Ahmeduana and all my Muslims friends here.

6 Likes

Re: Disappointed Lady Shows Off What She Got After Placing An Order Online. by dawnomike(m): 9:37am On Jun 04, 2019
I think she got what she ordered... Her shape is the only difference here!!!

2 Likes

Re: Disappointed Lady Shows Off What She Got After Placing An Order Online. by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 04, 2019
Why do some people go about ordering for everything they see on people without considering their figure?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disappointed Lady Shows Off What She Got After Placing An Order Online. by Harrymig1(m): 9:48am On Jun 04, 2019
dawnomike:
I think she got what she ordered... Her shape is the only difference here!!!
I'm of the same opinion
Re: Disappointed Lady Shows Off What She Got After Placing An Order Online. by Ahmeduana(m): 9:58am On Jun 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:
More like Romelo Lukaku of Manchester United wearing a Jersey meant for Chinedu Ikedieze.

The shape of her legs is confusing.

Barka Da Sallah to you dominique, Ahmeduana and all my Muslims friends here.
THANKS VERY MUCH, MAY YOUR TONGUE NEVER FOLD, BECAUSE IF IT FOLDS YOU NEVER BE ABLE TO SPEAK THE TRUTH, AND SPEAKING THE TRUTH, IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY I READ YOUR COMMENTS AND POSTS! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disappointed Lady Shows Off What She Got After Placing An Order Online. by JasonScoolari: 10:02am On Jun 04, 2019
Ahmeduana:

THANKS VERY MUCH, MAY YOUR TONGUE NEVER FOLD, BECAUSE IF IT FOLDS YOU NEVER BE ABLE TO SPEAK THE TRUTH, AND SPEAKING THE TRUTH, IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY I READ YOUR COMMENTS AND POSTS! cool
May the Almighty Allah accept your fasting and may your prayers be answered.

Enjoy the blessings of this year sir.

1 Like

Re: Disappointed Lady Shows Off What She Got After Placing An Order Online. by Ejika48(f): 10:04am On Jun 04, 2019
See ur snap now. Ur leg na leg over nau....
Re: Disappointed Lady Shows Off What She Got After Placing An Order Online. by skyangel(f): 11:23am On Jun 04, 2019
Na her belle spoil show for am now.

They won't even bother to pose a bit for picture because they want to rush and post "what I ordered"and "what I got" na wao
Re: Disappointed Lady Shows Off What She Got After Placing An Order Online. by TRCdesigns: 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
See as the skirt be like parachute for her body...her body shape isn't fit for what she ordered

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between A Fashion Designer And A Tailor / Handcrafted Footwears / Call Me For Your Affordable Auto Gele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.