Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Policeman Shoots Boy Dead In Umuahia For Asking Who Flashed The Light (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Shoots Boy Dead In Umuahia For Asking Who Flashed The Light (Graphic) (39843 Views)

Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics) / Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him / The Policeman Who Shot A Boy Dead In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead In Umuahia For Asking Who Flashed The Light (Graphic) by Adijerry: 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
This happen less than 100 metres to my apartment around 10pm we heard two gun short the next thing cry all over the area that a police man kill this footballer I love watching play. may his soul rest in peace Amen.
Re: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead In Umuahia For Asking Who Flashed The Light (Graphic) by wowdiva: 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
They are very fast in shooting down innocent citizens but find it hard to shoot actual criminals. Was it not the same police force a ritualist who murdered his neighbors daughter escaped from their hands last week.
Re: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead In Umuahia For Asking Who Flashed The Light (Graphic) by JasonScoolari: 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
shuttox:

Collins Apugo

I will paste his pictures soon
Are you sure of the information bro?
Re: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead In Umuahia For Asking Who Flashed The Light (Graphic) by Topenzee(m): 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
Fake news... Dullard will believe this and blame police.
Re: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead In Umuahia For Asking Who Flashed The Light (Graphic) by shuttox: 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Are you sure of the information bro?
I drink together with the same man
Collins Apugo

He is a mopol guy
Re: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead In Umuahia For Asking Who Flashed The Light (Graphic) by shuttox: 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
Topenzee:
Fake news... Dullard will believe this and blame police.
Blame the policeman....He is a tenant to the deceased

Stop ranting
Christian told him to dim his car light ...must it result to shooting the innocent boy?

I stay at the same place
Re: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead In Umuahia For Asking Who Flashed The Light (Graphic) by JasonScoolari: 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
shuttox:

I drink together with the same man
Collins Apugo

He is a mopol guy
Good, I'll advice you to create a thread with the much needed information so as to track the trigger happy mopol down but don't give too much about yourself for your safety.

Stay safe.
Re: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead In Umuahia For Asking Who Flashed The Light (Graphic) by charlly2016(m): 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
God has turned his back on Nigeria because nothing good can come out of a failed state. A country where majority of its citizens are commiting various crimes on daily bases is nothing but modern day Sodom and Gomorrah. The blood of different people killed by ritual killers,boko haram , kidnappers and yahoo plus guys are crying to God for justice. May God punish the wicked.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead In Umuahia For Asking Who Flashed The Light (Graphic) by Unconquerable: 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
This and all demons masquerading as policemen should be swept off the face of the earth.
Re: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead In Umuahia For Asking Who Flashed The Light (Graphic) by Fantazy(m): 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2019
And the police think he has escaped by running away When God is not dead!
Re: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead In Umuahia For Asking Who Flashed The Light (Graphic) by Follybanty: 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2019
Nigeria police need a total reform this nonsense have to stop IG ur attention is needed
Re: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead In Umuahia For Asking Who Flashed The Light (Graphic) by Kennitrust(m): 3:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
Rest in Peace Christian, your country failed you.[/b][/quote] this statement alone drools tears from my eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead In Umuahia For Asking Who Flashed The Light (Graphic) by Kennitrust(m): 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2019
Your country fails you
Re: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead In Umuahia For Asking Who Flashed The Light (Graphic) by luluosas(m): 3:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
The policeman should be sent to death by firing squad immediately
Re: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead In Umuahia For Asking Who Flashed The Light (Graphic) by Anusiemgood(m): 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
But truthfully, Nigerians don't value their security operatives,
How can you use such manner while u know that police do patrol day and night to keep u save but instead of been appreciative, you abuse ur police....Their is serious Anger among the security operatives as against the civilians.
Re: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead In Umuahia For Asking Who Flashed The Light (Graphic) by frozen70(f): 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
Just like that ❓

Does it mean now that death is cheaper than life in Nigeria ❓
Re: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead In Umuahia For Asking Who Flashed The Light (Graphic) by dunsin125: 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2019
Kyllahmc:
Same thing almost happened to me when I was studying in ESUT... Some Sarz officials came into my hostel to arrest my neighbor, a fellow student who they claimed was the Mafia confraternity capon and an armed robber... They came around 2AM, i was sleeping in my apartment with my then gf, we left the window open cos the weather was really hot that night and light no dey...
They came into the hostel without knowing the suspect's actual apartment, and mine was like the 2nd apartment. So they started flashing lights at me through my window,,, i woke up almost immediately cos I'm highly sensitive and allergic to lights when I'm asleep.
I was seriously angered, cos we were both sleeping naked, I automatically thought it was one of my play-play friends that was flashing the light. I didn't know what the time was and didn't suspect the police at all... So I jumped off and yelled "who dey flash that kind light!!!" in a anger! Immediately I heard a very loud gunshot! And saw a spark at the tip of his AK47! He actually fired at me through my window but missed.. And was about to fire again before his fellow officers started shouting at him to stop firings!!!
I just stood there frozen, thought it was all a crazy dream... After everything the bullet sticking to my wall turned to a tourist attraction in my neighborhood... That was staring at death right in the eye... It was horrible..
Something must seriously be done about all these,,, i personally suggest there should be some kind of psychology and mental tests done on these officers from time to time. Cos looking at the guy that shot me I was 100% sure he wasn't in his right mind. I was lucky but this young man wasn't. RIP to him.
That was a really huge luck o
Re: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead In Umuahia For Asking Who Flashed The Light (Graphic) by ogmask: 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:
...And the trigger-happy bastard will go and hug his son at home after cutting short the life of another person's son.

"Who is Flashing the light at me"?

A very simple question he could have answered without showing his animalistic behaviour.

Rest in Peace Christian, your country failed you.

It's funny how we attribute every evil and wicked act to our country. Go ask the blacks in America how this police over there treat them. Ours is even good now that we get justice lately. How many police officers have been arrested or sentenced to death in the US for killing black pple illegally.
My brother , this is not a country thing but a stupid and mindless individual who see the gun as a god.
Re: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead In Umuahia For Asking Who Flashed The Light (Graphic) by Btruth: 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2019
The killer will never know peace in his life forever. Why this killing of the innocent boy?
Re: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead In Umuahia For Asking Who Flashed The Light (Graphic) by Btruth: 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
Anusiemgood:
How can you use such manner while u know that police do patrol day and night to keep u save but instead of been appreciative, you abuse ur police....Their is serious Anger among the security operatives as against the civilians.
....and did he deserve a death sentence for that?
Re: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead In Umuahia For Asking Who Flashed The Light (Graphic) by Ibematrix: 6:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
This is not funny, what kind of training are we giving them at the Police college.

Seems there should be a review of the Curriculum of the Nigerian Police. Human lives should be protected and NOT wasted at the slightest provocation.

#humanlivesmatter
#policeisyourfriend
#npf
Re: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead In Umuahia For Asking Who Flashed The Light (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
The issue of Police brutality and extrajudicial killings are nothing new in Nigeria. These have been going on for a very long time but they seem to be more frequent now. It has been proven also that the government is incapable of protecting its citizens from these insane and trigger happy cops. A citizen of any country as enshrined in the UN Charter and in the constitution of most countries has a right to defend himself by any means necessary when his life is in peril. So, my suggestion is that citizens of this country take it upon themselves to protect themselves by resorting to self-help mechanisms. When any of these rogue cops kill an innocent citizen, the mob should descend on that cop and beat the life out of him. They can even launch surprise attacks at their barracks and blow up their freaking office with homemade IEDs. I mean they are not immune to deaths, unlike any other person. Until they start paying a price for their bad behaviors, nothing would ever change.
Re: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead In Umuahia For Asking Who Flashed The Light (Graphic) by Skmoda360(m): 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2019
symbianDON:
sometimes I just feel Nigeria shouldn't have a police force at all....after all, besides killing and extortion from innocent individuals, what else do they do?
They do nothing ....those motherfuckas, I hate them
Re: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead In Umuahia For Asking Who Flashed The Light (Graphic) by Uhobong: 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2019
Oh my God, whch kind country is these?
It pains me alot when I see this.
Rip Christian.
Seriously I don't see the question as illegal.
Re: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead In Umuahia For Asking Who Flashed The Light (Graphic) by lexy2014: 8:45am On Jun 05, 2019
SOFTENGR:
IGP, your attention is needed here.

IGP isn't on nairaland. These bloggers are just interested in traffic not justice
Re: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead In Umuahia For Asking Who Flashed The Light (Graphic) by lexy2014: 8:48am On Jun 05, 2019
zoba88:
A boy identified as Christian was yesterday shot dead by a policeman at Oriegwu market, Afaraukwu Ibeku in Umuahia,Abia State.

According to his friend,he was shot dead because a policeman flashed him light in the night and he asked the man who was flashing the light.

The policeman reportedly came down from a hilux and shot him dead.

The first shot made him fall down. He fired a second shot on his chest and ran away.

See more photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/police-officer-shoots-boy-dead-in.html

Pls post ur story& d various pix on Twitter send 2d police Twitter handle. Copy d IG& osinbajo. Also copy segalink. D people who can something about this issue aren't on nairaland
Re: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead In Umuahia For Asking Who Flashed The Light (Graphic) by lexy2014: 8:54am On Jun 05, 2019
Anusiemgood:

Can u pls show where it is in d constitution that when u ask a policeman "who flash light", then d police man is authorised 2 shoot& kill d person? Can u pls explain how asking such a question now amounts 2 nigerians not valuing their security operatives? Can u explain 2 me how d question d guy asked now amounts to being abusive? Can u pls show me in d police act where it authorises d police 2 vent their anger on d civilians u say they are protecting? Can u pls explain 2 me how killing a guy who asked a question amounts 2 protecting Nigerians?
Re: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead In Umuahia For Asking Who Flashed The Light (Graphic) by Anusiemgood(m): 9:16am On Jun 05, 2019
lexy2014:

Can u pls show where it is in d constitution that when u ask a policeman "who flash light", then d police man is authorised 2 shoot& kill d person? Can u pls explain how asking such a question now amounts 2 nigerians not valuing their security operatives? Can u explain 2 me how d question d guy asked now amounts to being abusive? Can u pls show me in d police act where it authorises d police 2 vent their anger on d civilians u say they are protecting? Can u pls explain 2 me how killing a guy who asked a question amounts 2 protecting Nigerians?
we don't don't know how to address issues... because he is a police officer,means he should be abuse and taken for granted.... I feel so sorry for the dead but you don't know what the guy did that prompted the police guy to fire his riffle..
Re: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead In Umuahia For Asking Who Flashed The Light (Graphic) by SOFTENGR: 10:52am On Jun 05, 2019
lexy2014:

IGP isn't on nairaland. These bloggers are just interested in traffic not justice
IGP boys could be on Nairaland. They can take up the case from here.
Re: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead In Umuahia For Asking Who Flashed The Light (Graphic) by lexy2014: 11:04am On Jun 05, 2019
Anusiemgood:

we don't don't know how to address issues... because he is a police officer,means he should be abuse and taken for granted.... I feel so sorry for the dead but you don't know what the guy did that prompted the police guy to fire his riffle..

And I guess u no what d guy did that prompted d police officer 2 fire his rifle. Pls enlighten us on d victims crime. In d process, answer d following questions cos all u said above didn't answer d questions

lexy2014:

Re: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead In Umuahia For Asking Who Flashed The Light (Graphic) by lexy2014: 11:06am On Jun 05, 2019
SOFTENGR:

IGP boys could be on Nairaland. They can take up the case from here.

So u expect police 2 report their colleagues who shot an unarmed civilian 2d IG? Is it Nigerian police u are referring abi another police?
Re: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead In Umuahia For Asking Who Flashed The Light (Graphic) by Anusiemgood(m): 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
lexy2014:

And I guess u no what d guy did that prompted d police officer 2 fire his rifle. Pls enlighten us on d victims crime. In d process, answer d following questions cos all u said above didn't answer d questions

weather constitution support the action taken by the police guy or not...we should respect the security operatives by been loyal to anything they have to tell u...you must not feel you know it all before a man with riffle... Nigerians' don't respect the police, yet any small thing, they will be seeking the help of the police.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophetess Running Brothel In Ogun Arrested / Nigerian Prison Where Inmates Pay Between N30k To N100k To Use phones & ipad / Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.