Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,370 members, 7,868,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

Don't You Think Your Many Years Problem Is Spiritual? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't You Think Your Many Years Problem Is Spiritual? (201 Views)

The War Is Spiritual! / HELP, I Am Stuck In Life And I Think It Is Spiritual(cobweb) / Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't You Think Your Many Years Problem Is Spiritual? by lightatdawn: 10:20am On Jun 04, 2019
Hello Everyone, Take your time and be Patient to read and follow me on this thread if you truly need a deep and Crystal Clear Spiritual insight Void of Sentiments ,Lies,Deceits, Confusion and Spiritual Conspiracy. You have Problem,Challenges,Confrontations ,difficulty etc you are facing right now ,As an Educated person , Intelligent and well Exposed ,You are indeed a very Prayerful person as well ,You have fasted severally ,Been to different Mountains for Prayers ,Your Pastor ,Imams, Spiritualist have tried all they could to Liberate you from the Problem you are going through ,As a matter of fact one or two of your friends have Refered you to one Powerful Spiritualist that have helped them to Solve there Problems but your Problem still Persist after spending so much money .Your wife left because she could not bear the Suffering any more ,Where are your Children now ? You have Scattered them in different places ,one is staying with your mum ,another one with your Brother , sisters.You thinking of Commiting Suicide ? Today the cheapest way people use is to buy Sniper ,Mix it with Tea and Drink ,You are so Dejected and depressed that the thought of Suicide increases in your Mind .Sir/ Ma ,Don't you think the source of your Problem could b Spiritual ? I am blessed with Supernatural Talent of Dreams ,I don't consult with any Oracle or Mediums ,All I do is to have your Full Name and that of your mother only .,Write in a Piece of Paper ,Place it under my Pillow ,I say my Prayers and I sleep ,If the name you send to me is truly yours ,I will have some Revelations about you and inform you , Sending me your details has to be done with good intentions ,No Negative thought while giving me your Details ,Absolute Positive thought and Positive Energies Required .Please note: I will inform you the night I will pray over your name and sleep over it ,You are to Refrain from Having sex ,You are to Refrain from Fighting with anyone ,You must Refrain from doing anyone evil ,you must free your mind of evil thought.In a Nutshell ,That night you must have a good and Positive mind.I am not Charging a dime for this Exercise ,If you find it deem fit to reward me I will be very Thankful and Appreciate .Once the Revelations comes I will let you know so you can have a Guide in how to Direct your Prayers ,if you so desire for a help ,I can Embark on the same Spiritual exercise to find out Solutions but that would not be free.In conclusion please note that I can only embark on this Exercise for just one Person per day .Quote: Life is deeper than what you see ,The Spiritual Controls the Physical ,The first step to overcome Darkness in Life is to Stay away from Attacking others with Evil.Evil Hearts is like a Poison to the World of Light .Send an email to me : clearlight2288@yahoo.com Your Privacy is Assured.
Re: Don't You Think Your Many Years Problem Is Spiritual? by lightatdawn: 11:21am On Jun 04, 2019
Don't be Ignorant about some Problem ,There are some Problem that is caused by Situations which had nothing to do with Spiritual .For Example there was a time Traders shop was All Demolished at Oshodi by the Lagos State Government so a Bus Terminal could be builts ,There are many Successful Traders that such Affected ,That does not affect only one person ,at that time I knew one Man that has a very big Shop there ,such Affected His business so much ,he began to get Depressed ,his Major complaint was that where will he finds a good Shop Location like that ,He Attempted to Kill Himself ,He Travelled back home and stayed for sometime Where he started spending so much money running into Millions from one Spiritual home to another ,Thinking how could such thing come up ,He was even told by one Spiritualist that it's the Handwork of His Enemies that wants his business and life Miserable.I was able to find out that It's had nothing to do with Spiritual ,I never knew His shop was demolished ,I never knew he has a big shop at Oshodi .When I told him his problem was not Spiritual he should just try to make New Plans ,I asked him some questions before he told me what happened to His shop .Today he has Relocated and he is doing fine .Don't be deceived by Gullible ones that all your Problems are Spiritual ,Never ,Some people just need an Advise ,Simple ,while some Problem are deeply rooted in Severe Spiritual.Send an email to me : clearlight2288@yahoo.com Your Privacy is Assured.

(1) (Reply)

The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Separating Two People Quarreling / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Don’t Christianize Your Cabinet – Islamic Group Warns Lagos, Oyo, Ogun Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.