Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Eldee ,m.i,naeto C,Sound sultan Ready To Launch Rep 4 Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eldee ,m.i,naeto C,Sound sultan Ready To Launch Rep 4 Nigeria (1527 Views)

Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him / Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" / Eldee Praises Daughter As She Bags Gold Medal In U.S Karate Tournament [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eldee ,m.i,naeto C,Sound sultan Ready To Launch Rep 4 Nigeria by rockers: 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2010
Naija’s music elite are celebrating Nigeria’s 50th anniversary of independence with the release of Rep 4 Nigeria - a stunning new urban anthem which celebrates the proud spirit of modern Nigeria.
Penned by Nigerian rapper and producer, Eldee, Rep 4 Nigeria is an original composition that features contemporary stars Naeto C, M.I. and Sound Sultan.
Commissioned by MTV base (DStv Channel 322) as part of the celebrations for Nigerian independence, Rep 4 Nigeria is a call for young Nigerians to 'rep' their country and their area with pride. Each of the artists involved wrote their own verse, with R&B artist and ‘Naija Ninja’ Sound Sultan writing and performing the infectiously catchy ‘hook’ and chorus.

The music video for Rep 4 Nigeria was directed by video ace Clarence Peters and filmed on location in Lagos, featuring Eldee, Naeto C, M.I. and Sound Sultan. The music video will premiere on MTV base (DStv Channel 322) on Monday 4 October before going on exclusive, A-list rotation on MTV base, guaranteeing at least 30 spins a week for the stirring track.

Read more: http://www./2010/09/eldee-minaeto-csauce-kid-ready-to.html#ixzz10wZuoRrt

(1) (Reply)

2011 World's Most Expensive Stuff / Nice's Wife Toni Payne Comes Back Home(punch Newspaper, Pg 43 I Guess) / Peter Okoye Talks About Temptation From American Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.