Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Make At Least N20,000 Monthly Referring Friends And Commenting On News Headlines - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Make At Least N20,000 Monthly Referring Friends And Commenting On News Headlines (281 Views)

What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 / How To Make Money With Your Phone By Just Reading And Commenting On News / Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make At Least N20,000 Monthly Referring Friends And Commenting On News Headlines by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 04, 2019
This is the detail of how to make at least N20,000 monthly referring friends and commenting on news headlines.

Introducing, the latest, paying and scam-free earning platform that pays you to refer people and comment on news headlines. They pay you N400 per person you refer through your referral link; and N3 per news headline you comment on. The maximum number of person you can refer in a month is 100, while the maximum number of news headline you can comment on in a day is 50. Their is no minimum withdrawal, but you must refer at least 2 persons in every week of the month, so as for you to be paid your earnings on the 3rd day of the next month. To enjoin all the above benefits, you have to register with a one-time fee of N450 on the website. It is not a scam, and they are paying. I have also earned from it, so I am recommending it to you. Drop your email address or phone no, so as to get the registration link or write to kayodeayomide14@gmail.com for the regisration link.

(1) (Reply)

How I Overcame My Stubborn Addiction- Johnspeak Uwangue / Music Is My Life – Viktur Vital, The Corp Member Musician / Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.