Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Mercy Johnson All Loved Up With Her Husband And Kids In Swimming Pool - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson All Loved Up With Her Husband And Kids In Swimming Pool (2620 Views)

Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson All Loved Up With Her Husband And Kids In Swimming Pool by Gistvic: 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian actress, Mercy Johnson was seen all loved up with her husband and kids as she celebrates public holiday, Eid Mubarak. Gistvic Reports.

She wrote:
"Cus it's a public holiday, and I am a black panther fan1��I know all the lines karaaa
@princeodiokojie is kinda officially tired of my play play"

Watch Video: Source@ https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/eid-mubarak-mercy-johnson-all-loved-up.html

1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson All Loved Up With Her Husband And Kids In Swimming Pool by Gistvic: 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Mercy Johnson All Loved Up With Her Husband And Kids In Swimming Pool by itspzpics(m): 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Mercy Johnson All Loved Up With Her Husband And Kids In Swimming Pool by mcjohny(m): 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
I don't know why I kept looking at the last pics. lol I bind every immoral mind

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson All Loved Up With Her Husband And Kids In Swimming Pool by biacan(f): 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2019
Nigerian men can't swim I don't know why sad

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson All Loved Up With Her Husband And Kids In Swimming Pool by quintessence007(f): 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
Chop life crew
Re: Mercy Johnson All Loved Up With Her Husband And Kids In Swimming Pool by tosinosam(m): 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
biacan:
Who tell u lipsrsealed even my grandpa sabi swim
Re: Mercy Johnson All Loved Up With Her Husband And Kids In Swimming Pool by CastedGist: 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
Re: Mercy Johnson All Loved Up With Her Husband And Kids In Swimming Pool by bukatyne(f): 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2019
God bless her family.
Re: Mercy Johnson All Loved Up With Her Husband And Kids In Swimming Pool by Omarsheriff(m): 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
Can I take you to the pool?
Re: Mercy Johnson All Loved Up With Her Husband And Kids In Swimming Pool by Omarsheriff(m): 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
biacan:
Can I take you to the pool?
Re: Mercy Johnson All Loved Up With Her Husband And Kids In Swimming Pool by Houseofglam7(f): 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
kiss
Re: Mercy Johnson All Loved Up With Her Husband And Kids In Swimming Pool by kushercain: 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
biacan:

But we're good at teaching grin

I tap excess current those days. Teaching at the shallow portion
Re: Mercy Johnson All Loved Up With Her Husband And Kids In Swimming Pool by Gistvic: 8:07am On Jun 05, 2019
shocked
Re: Mercy Johnson All Loved Up With Her Husband And Kids In Swimming Pool by Phenomenal16(f): 8:54am On Jun 05, 2019
I like mercy Johnson but I don't know y ...she always like going to swimming pool to take pictures... I like her though

(1) (Reply)

Rick Ross - Pray For DMX Who Is Fighting For His Life After Drug Overdose / Cristiano Ronaldo's Leaked Texts Raging At Antonio Cassano Over Lionel Messi Dis / Vaseline Was Used To Do This??? ( Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.