Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Please Help: I Have A Serious Chest Pain Snd My Heart Beats Fast And Hard - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help: I Have A Serious Chest Pain Snd My Heart Beats Fast And Hard (462 Views)

My Heart Beats Faster In The Hospital. Could I Be In Love With My Doctor? / I Have Been Having Hard Heart Beats What Might Be The Cause / Girl's Heart Beats Outside Her Chest: Rare Disorder Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: I Have A Serious Chest Pain Snd My Heart Beats Fast And Hard by AstroWorld(m): 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hi Group any doctor in the house , I need your help on my Heart and chest pain issue.
About last year around August i had a serious chest pain for the first which makes my Heart to beat fast and hard too.
When I went to the Hospital I was given an Anti Biotics injection or stuff like that and after that I did a x-ray test and the result goes thus:

CHEST X-RAY REPORT(P A)

| THE CARDIAC SILHOUETTE IS WITHIN NORMAL LIMITS
THE LUNGS FIELDS ARE CLEAR
THE PLEURA RECESSES ARE FREE
NO BONE LESSION IS SEEN
CONCLUSION: N[b]ORMAL STUDY[/b]. |

we also did another test before the x-ray which is:
HEAMATOLOGY

PCV-43
WBC- 5000/mm3
DIFF NEUT- 61
LYMPL-38
EOS-01

Then after the result i decided forget about it even though my heart beat hard but not too fast about[80times per minute] and i think with time everything will go but fast forward to Last week i had the same cheat pain but it not as sharp as last year own. I don't Smoke neither do I drink alcohol.[not even for once]

I get scared to fast due to some challenges i faced when i was young so up till now I still get scared sometimes [i'm trying to stop it]

Please I need your help if there's any drug or thing i should stop take for now. i hate anything that is related to heart.

Please Nairaland Supermods please help me push it to frontpage it about my life.

cc: Lalasticlala
cc: Mynd44
cc: Seun
Re: Please Help: I Have A Serious Chest Pain Snd My Heart Beats Fast And Hard by dawnomike(m): 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
You seem to be fine... If i may ask, what do you weigh and what's your height?
Re: Please Help: I Have A Serious Chest Pain Snd My Heart Beats Fast And Hard by aloeman15(m): 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2019
AstroWorld:
Hi Group any doctor in the house , I need your help on my Heart and chest pain issue.
About last year around August i had a serious chest pain for the first which makes my Heart to beat fast and hard too.
what on earth was d indication for antibiotics?!

ur pcv and wbc are low.
-what did ur doctor tell u about them?

what's ur bp?
how much water do u drink daily?
- u myt be dehydrated and ur heart's struggling to cope.

what's ur diet like- how balanced is it?
- low iron intake can cause both symptoms.

what stressful event happened in/b4 august?
what habits do u have (little sleep, new job, smoking, alcohol, gambling, etc)
- if heart rate is always high, it myt b due to added strain on ur general system.
- possible panic attack that's sustained.
Re: Please Help: I Have A Serious Chest Pain Snd My Heart Beats Fast And Hard by meobizy(f): 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
You saw a doctor for the issue last year, right?
I recommend you visit a doctor for it again.
Re: Please Help: I Have A Serious Chest Pain Snd My Heart Beats Fast And Hard by Zombicmodz: 9:03am On Jun 06, 2019
You have ischemic heart disease.

Confirm with an ecg (T wave inversion)

And please see a cardiologist before it's too late.
Re: Please Help: I Have A Serious Chest Pain Snd My Heart Beats Fast And Hard by NAJALYN: 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
STC30 will solve your problem. Please read it here.

STC30

Please see the Post on the Product below.

STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy. The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.
It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.
STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.
Please Watch Videos of Testimonies on the potency of STC30. See more on STC30 here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/ Mrs. E. Oforofuo (08097890448)

(1) (Reply)

Tasly Foot Massager SPA Cost ₦165,000 / The Many Advantages Of Outdoor Play On Children / Remove Your Black Spot, Pimples, Rashes In 1 Week Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.