Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

See How Two Aboki Boys Using Their Talent To Make Money - Video - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See How Two Aboki Boys Using Their Talent To Make Money - Video (431 Views)

Ansu Fati: Another African Talent To Be Hijacked By An European Nation / Sonia Ighalo Blasts Her Brother-in-law For Using Their House For A Party / Jadon Sancho Wins Goal.com NxGn World's Best Young Talent Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Two Aboki Boys Using Their Talent To Make Money - Video by Ambi25: 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
This video reminds me of the saying that goes "Whatever descent job you do that makes you money is worth doing again and again. I came across this young energetic boys displaying their talent, performing some physical aerobic act to entertain people at a motto park in Kaduna State. I was impress with what they are doing. So, I decided to take a video of them, watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp2DjimnWK0
This simply show that no-matter how tough the country might seems to be, one can still find something positive to do and earn a living in one way or the other. It all start from creating an idea, act on the idea and developed the idea into product that can be  marketable and make you money.

Source: https://www.npowerdg.com/2019/06/see-how-two-aboki-boys-using-their.html

(1) (Reply)

PremierGains winning ticket 8days back to back / 2sure Odds + 1banker Daily / Football Gossip: Fekir, Pogba, Lukaku, Maguire, Rakitic, Fernandes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.