Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Celebrate Eid Il Fitri - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Celebrate Eid Il Fitri (49851 Views)

Sallah Celebration: Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Adeyemi & His Wives Step Out Together / Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives At His Daughter's wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Celebrate Eid Il Fitri by koyeni(m): 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2019
Safyqueen:
This is unislamic, a great one for that matter. He is a traditionalist and not a Muslim except three out of them are not his real wives islamically.

Nobody is allowed to go more than four. Though on another rare occasions where a man can afford to service more women after marrying four he can then get more concubine they way it is being spelt islamically.

But when you look at the role a Muslim should play especially with this present situation whereby his left, right, centre and everywhere are filled with poverty stricken persons in the society nowadays, I don't think anyone or king can enjoy that privilege anymore.

It is just wrong as a Muslim please. Truth be told no matter whose ox is gored. I expect MURIC to comment on this except otherwise as spelt above.
The King is not a Muslim 'alone'

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Celebrate Eid Il Fitri by AngelicBeing: 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
rawpadgin:
don't be surprise that some of those women have not been fvcked by baba in 6 months

Lol, I disagree, he might be fucking 2 or 3 per week tongue
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Celebrate Eid Il Fitri by rawpadgin(m): 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Lol, I disagree, he might be fucking 2 or 3 per week tongue
u wan kill baba?

Where u want am to get the strength from?

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Celebrate Eid Il Fitri by Almunjid(m): 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
hokafor:
Only you ?very greedy man fucking 6 beautiful women at the same time.

6? U no sabi count well well? grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Celebrate Eid Il Fitri by AngelicBeing: 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
rawpadgin:
u wan kill baba?

Where u want am to get the strength from?
Lol, he was an ex boxer, he will just be giving them like 2 shot per woman, times 3 = 6 days, it is doable or they can lick his candy while he massages them with his fingers tongue
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Celebrate Eid Il Fitri by rawpadgin(m): 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Lol, he was an ex boxer, he will just be giving them like 2 shot per woman, times 3 = 6 days, it is doable or they can lick his candy while he massages them with his fingers tongue
don't think baba will be good in giving hand job

Those women are definitely not happy

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Celebrate Eid Il Fitri by chibaby1985(f): 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2019
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Celebrate Eid Il Fitri by Slurity(m): 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2019
Opportuneke:
Hmm

Good for them,
Happy eid fitr

7 wives for Only one man, I hope this is not a suicide mission?

Well he is gradually fulfilling the scripture,
Isaiah 7
chapter 4 vs 1. and not 7
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Celebrate Eid Il Fitri by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
rawpadgin:
don't think baba will be good in giving hand job

Those women are definitely not happy
Gosh!!!! Is it only s*x that makes someone happy? U people sud stop overrating dis thing called s*x.

Are there not Reverend fathers n sisters living their lives with fulfilment and several accomplishments?

What wud it have profited them if they are with one bed jagaban in poverty stricken state?

I'm not saying marrying their grandfather is good enough but let them be since they are not complaining. Same apply to Regina Daniel.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Celebrate Eid Il Fitri by Jaideyone(m): 5:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
bjbjbj:
Ashawo old man all in the name of tradition
you are very silly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Celebrate Eid Il Fitri by bjbjbj: 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2019
Fool
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Celebrate Eid Il Fitri by frozen70(f): 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
I keep wandering what this man has to offer all these women that he gathered upto that number ❓

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Celebrate Eid Il Fitri by Opportuneke(m): 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2019
Slurity:
chapter 4 vs 1. and not 7
Oh sorry,

thanks for the correction!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Celebrate Eid Il Fitri by mechanics(m): 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2019
He's a strong man.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Celebrate Eid Il Fitri by Skmoda360(m): 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
Automatic3444:
angry play boy never die
Since when aged 94
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Celebrate Eid Il Fitri by AGUNNIA: 6:33am On Jun 05, 2019
Godly family. May your days be long.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Celebrate Eid Il Fitri by dangotesmummy: 7:27am On Jan 12, 2020
Safyqueen:
This is unislamic, a great one for that matter. He is a traditionalist and not a Muslim except three out of them are not his real wives islamically.

Nobody is allowed to go more than four. Though on another rare occasions where a man can afford to service more women after marrying four he can then get more concubine they way it is being spelt islamically.

But when you look at the role a Muslim should play especially with this present situation whereby his left, right, centre and everywhere are filled with poverty stricken persons in the society nowadays, I don't think anyone or king can enjoy that privilege anymore.

It is just wrong as a Muslim please. Truth be told no matter whose ox is gored. I expect MURIC to comment on this except otherwise as spelt above.
shebi Una dey say "me lolohun wi" so me can be mefa,meje,meji,mesan etc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola / Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo / Oba Sijuwade When He Arrived For His Coronation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.