Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

I Will Order Fulani Herdsmen 2 Invade South East & Conquer 4land Refusal-miyetti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Order Fulani Herdsmen 2 Invade South East & Conquer 4land Refusal-miyetti (1129 Views)

US Privacy Law, What You Need To Know & Why USC Will Order A Release Of The Rec! / Bandits Leader And Other 150 Groups Leave Zamfara And Invade South West ( Pix) / Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Order Fulani Herdsmen 2 Invade South East & Conquer 4land Refusal-miyetti by mbos: 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
I WILL ORDER FULANI HERDSMEN TO INVADE THE SOUTH EAST AND CONQUER THEM FOR REFUSAL TO GIVE US THEIR LAND FOR GRAZING-MIYETTI ALLAH

Early this morning according to the leader of cattle breeders in Nigeria. He expressed his shock on how serious the governors of South East has been in their refusal to give them their lands for cattle rearing.

Leader of the group, Alhaji Gidado Siddiki, in a statement issued in Abuja , said the decision was surprising to them considering the cordial relationship that had existed in the zone between the group and the five state government.

He said that, since they are claiming to be stubborn, and had refused to give us their lands in peace, it will be taken by force and entire south east will be raided and taken over by herdsmen.

He said Miyetti Allah had never failed to appreciate the commitment of the host governors in ensuring their safety, even in their rational insistence that their people must not infringe on the rights of indigenous farmers to cultivate and harvest their crops without any hindrance. He also mentioned that it’s an insult that the Igbos do not value anything that has to do with cow only their business and money and yet they eat cow meats.

Siddiki said: “It is evident that our organization’s advocacy for peaceful coexistence among indigenous farmers and herdsmen is increasingly making successes in the South East. “This explains our surprise at the latest stand of the governors, which, if implemented, will not only frustrate our people from carrying out our legitimate livestock rearing business in this part of the country, but might be suggestive of a kind of suspicion that might undermine the mutuality of the claim of brotherhood.

“We are mindful if the various negotiations and consultations still going on in respect of the contentious issues of ranching, colonies and grazing areas across the country, we are hopeful that these issues are considered dispassionately in the interest of Nigeria and the generality of it’s citizens.

“We of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders of Nigeria, south east zone, consequent upon the existing understanding we enjoy with our hosts, and in response to the latest stand by the south east Governors forum, wish to reaffirm our confidence in the capacity of our host governors to encourage the growth of our legitimate trade in their geo political zone.
“It is a very trying period in the history of Nigeria and it is our candid view that the south east whose citizens are the major bonding elements among the people of Nigeria, would provide exemplary leadership in accommodating other Nigerians in their midst, in so far such persons are legitimately engaged in their economic pursuits.” The South East governors had at the weekend in Enugu, during their meeting, agreed that open grazing by the cattle breeders would not be tolerated in the zone by any reason.
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Send email
Print
Re: I Will Order Fulani Herdsmen 2 Invade South East & Conquer 4land Refusal-miyetti by dukie25: 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2019
No need to invade anywhere, Yorubas are willing to donate their land, free of charge.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Order Fulani Herdsmen 2 Invade South East & Conquer 4land Refusal-miyetti by Opportuneke(m): 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
E don dey start small small..

Abeg comot for road....

hhisshhhh

I no dey for dragging....

1 Like

Re: I Will Order Fulani Herdsmen 2 Invade South East & Conquer 4land Refusal-miyetti by mcjohny(m): 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
this one does not know that some tenants are stronger than the landlord

Re: I Will Order Fulani Herdsmen 2 Invade South East & Conquer 4land Refusal-miyetti by kettykin: 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2019
how remotely possible is this , if not that we have the most usless miltary in the world giving them cover.

Remove the useless military and rogue policemen from the South East and lets see how many herdsmen will enter the East

4 Likes

Re: I Will Order Fulani Herdsmen 2 Invade South East & Conquer 4land Refusal-miyetti by mcjohny(m): 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2019
clear example of what their long term plan could be. perfected this in every place they occupy

2 Likes

Re: I Will Order Fulani Herdsmen 2 Invade South East & Conquer 4land Refusal-miyetti by wilkenglobal(m): 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2019
delta state is to big to be intidiated we re waiting for them there jaz na moimoi
Re: I Will Order Fulani Herdsmen 2 Invade South East & Conquer 4land Refusal-miyetti by AustineE1: 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
i reserve my comment since the write-up has no source....i can only say that,'the sun will forever rise from the east'.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Order Fulani Herdsmen 2 Invade South East & Conquer 4land Refusal-miyetti by lagdmark(m): 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2019
mbos:

I WILL ORDER FULANI HERDSMEN TO INVADE THE SOUTH EAST AND CONQUER THEM FOR REFUSAL TO GIVE US THEIR LAND FOR GRAZING-MIYETTI ALLAH

Early this morning according to the leader of cattle breeders in Nigeria. He expressed his shock on how serious the governors of South East has been in their refusal to give them their lands for cattle rearing.

Leader of the group, Alhaji Gidado Siddiki, in a statement issued in Abuja , said the decision was surprising to them considering the cordial relationship that had existed in the zone between the group and the five state government.

He said that, since they are claiming to be stubborn, and had refused to give us their lands in peace, it will be taken by force and entire south east will be raided and taken over by herdsmen.

He said Miyetti Allah had never failed to appreciate the commitment of the host governors in ensuring their safety, even in their rational insistence that their people must not infringe on the rights of indigenous farmers to cultivate and harvest their crops without any hindrance. He also mentioned that it’s an insult that the Igbos do not value anything that has to do with cow only their business and money and yet they eat cow meats.

Siddiki said: “It is evident that our organization’s advocacy for peaceful coexistence among indigenous farmers and herdsmen is increasingly making successes in the South East. “This explains our surprise at the latest stand of the governors, which, if implemented, will not only frustrate our people from carrying out our legitimate livestock rearing business in this part of the country, but might be suggestive of a kind of suspicion that might undermine the mutuality of the claim of brotherhood.

“We are mindful if the various negotiations and consultations still going on in respect of the contentious issues of ranching, colonies and grazing areas across the country, we are hopeful that these issues are considered dispassionately in the interest of Nigeria and the generality of it’s citizens.

“We of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders of Nigeria, south east zone, consequent upon the existing understanding we enjoy with our hosts, and in response to the latest stand by the south east Governors forum, wish to reaffirm our confidence in the capacity of our host governors to encourage the growth of our legitimate trade in their geo political zone.
“It is a very trying period in the history of Nigeria and it is our candid view that the south east whose citizens are the major bonding elements among the people of Nigeria, would provide exemplary leadership in accommodating other Nigerians in their midst, in so far such persons are legitimately engaged in their economic pursuits.” The South East governors had at the weekend in Enugu, during their meeting, agreed that open grazing by the cattle breeders would not be tolerated in the zone by any reason.
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Send email
Print
It's either a Fake news, or this people have been watching too much world Disney children cartoon lately.

1 Like

Re: I Will Order Fulani Herdsmen 2 Invade South East & Conquer 4land Refusal-miyetti by nengibo: 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2019

“We of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders of Nigeria, south east zone, consequent upon the existing understanding we enjoy with our hosts, and in response to the latest stand by the south east Governors forum, wish to reaffirm our confidence in the capacity of our host governors to encourage the growth of our legitimate trade in their geo political zone.“It is a very trying period in the history of Nigeria and it is our candid view that the south east whose citizens are the major bonding elements among the people of Nigeria, would provide exemplary leadership in accommodating other Nigerians in their midst, in so far such persons are legitimately engaged in their economic pursuits.” The South East governors had at the weekend in Enugu, during their meeting, agreed that open grazing by the cattle breeders would not be tolerated in the zone by any reason

Though I dont trust the Fulani bandits this is actually what their leader said every other thing in the post is trying to stoke hatred btw the Igbo and fulani
Re: I Will Order Fulani Herdsmen 2 Invade South East & Conquer 4land Refusal-miyetti by excellencyabia1: 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
this statement is it not peace threatening? man can only die once but I am sorry for the invaders because those that are sending them will not die with them
Re: I Will Order Fulani Herdsmen 2 Invade South East & Conquer 4land Refusal-miyetti by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
mbos:
[s]

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Send email
Print[/s]

Typical afonja, they want what befell them in SW to happen to Igbos. If you read history, find out why Fulani could never penetrate SE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Order Fulani Herdsmen 2 Invade South East & Conquer 4land Refusal-miyetti by Curlieweed: 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
Na lie, mbok.

Fakest news!

1 Like

Re: I Will Order Fulani Herdsmen 2 Invade South East & Conquer 4land Refusal-miyetti by Henry22(m): 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
No source..... No source........ No source
FAKE NEWS........

1 Like

Re: I Will Order Fulani Herdsmen 2 Invade South East & Conquer 4land Refusal-miyetti by achi4u(m): 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
They've tested some part of Igboland and find it difficult to penetrate because in every Igbo community a lot of people leaves in close proximity.

They'll come but the terrain will be very difficulty for both side.

please can army,police, civil defense and all security apparatus stay out the game?

The winner takes it all

2 Likes

Re: I Will Order Fulani Herdsmen 2 Invade South East & Conquer 4land Refusal-miyetti by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2019
We are waiting for them

(1) (Reply)

British Bskyb Withdraws NTA From Its Sky Channel 781 / Atiku Speaks As APC Govs Announce Preferred Candidate For Senate President / P&ID Owner Once Charged In Nigeria Allegedly Being Part Of Russian Spy Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.