Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React (57589 Views)

Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) / Two Men Fight Over A 15-Year-Old Girl In Enugu State (Video) / Two Hausa Men Fight Each Other Publicly Over President Buhari . Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Rubicon67(m): 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
Skmoda360:

Em go pursue them now.....make them try nonsense

Usually, I don't subscribe to anything related to tribalistic or divisive comments or attitude but I think people like you should understand that coexisting peaceful is in the best interest of all. This your 'make them try nonsense' comment is uncalled for, misplaced and shows lack of understanding.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by jrusky(m): 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2019
This happened about 2 weeks ago or there about i have watched it on Facebook and Twitter way back 2 weeks back so its too late and old news extremely too old pls.

Can't waste my time on ancient of day news. Thanks.

Next.................

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by ogbonti: 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2019
APOPTOSIS:

PLEASE how did you Guys come to the conclusion that the Man hails from the Eastern region....??
I have keenly watched that video severally but nothing to show...

Is Quarrel now a prerogative of the IGBOS...?

By the way, the said MAN is the one that is FOOLISH...
WHO IS HE by the way...!!!

....just a walking CORPSE making Noise...
Don't be surprised to realise that he is on ANTI-DIABETIC, ANTI-HYPERTENSIVE medications.

He deserves to be disowned by his KINSMEN
He is an INTERNATIONAL MALADY.

NONSENSE

How are you better off? You are worse than them. So if he is on medication, how is that your problem? You Nigerians tend to
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Skmoda360(m): 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
Rubicon67:

Usually, I don't subscribe to anything related to tribalistic or divisive comments or attitude but I think people like you should understand that coexisting peaceful is in the best interest of all. This your 'make them try nonsense' comment is uncalled for, misplaced and shows lack of understanding.
Trust me, I have been there and experience it while in East hence why I left cuz you people are practically tribalistic and to say Yoruba are triballistic It's just an hearsay. Igbo are not accommodating except few..... undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by enemyofprogress: 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
Igbo man with his aba igbotic English. grin grin grin

Yoruba 1-0 Igbo tongue tongue tongue

Ajepako food is ready o

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by BabaIbo: 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2019
LoL, funny people from funny nation abi na country
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2019
ogbonti:

How are you better off? You are worse than them. So if he is on medication, how is that your problem? You Nigerians tend to
I wonder what his medications got to do with the quarrel.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Ironi: 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2019
Look at them, loud and boastful and uncouth Nigerians disgracing Africans since 102BC .

Yep, Nigerian swag for you !

I shy sef.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Timmypromise(m): 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
Rubicon67:

The thing is that tribalism among Nigerians exist in diaspora. However, I don't think this stupid display of 'class' has anything to do with tribalism. For the fact that you have Visa or EU passport doesn't make you less of a human or superhuman, as the case may be. Usually those that lack class tend to have over-bloated sense of importance.

Best comment ever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by ogbonti: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
APOPTOSIS:

PLEASE how did you Guys come to the conclusion that the Man hails from the Eastern region....??

Don't be surprised to realise that he is on ANTI-DIABETIC, ANTI-HYPERTENSIVE medications.

NONSENSE

That's below the pale dude, if he is on medications, is that why you should call a human being like yourself a walking corpse?

You that is saying this, do you know if you have pre-diabetes, pre-hypertension, schizophrenia, hepatitis, HIV I&2 or some other silent ailment? You think say na only who get fever dey sick?

You Nigerians, always trying to insult people who you think or know are not well.. that's how a guy here in the US was diagnosed with BP, he was told by the doctor to go on treatment and he said his girlfriend told him not to take BP meds, bla bla bla he should just work out, he will be fine bla bla bla

Meanwhile his Uncle who is 40 years older than him just clocked 80 years old and has been on BP meds for the past 40 years (since when this guy was born) he is alive and still doing fine.

Cut a long story short, dude just died of a heart attack, because his naija girlfriend told him not to take medications

Doooooo, continue insulting people who are trying to stay alive... God dey watch you grin
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Lovelyn451(f): 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Sharap jare. Oyinbo skull is mine-resistant. grin
grin grin...you're not serious o
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by emonis88: 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2019
Even hear on Nairaland people are already fighting, igbo n yoruba, n u r blaming these men. That is the problem with Nigeria, especially we southern Nigeria, everyone wants to be right we are fighting ourselves to our own detriment.

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by bencr7: 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2019
Two fools fighting just like d Igbo vs Yoruba will hv here in diz forum
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bush people
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
Nigerians and their shameless buffoonery!
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Gforce2019: 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2019
I'm sure both of them are also nairalanders. The feud will started on nairaland platform has been taken to airport. Even to abroad. The feud will not finish until dey behave themselves before us.

Yamiri crew, e Ni kuure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2019
By the time Yoruba realize Igbos are their number one enemies it will be too late.

The inferiority complex of the Igbos would not allow them to co exist peacefully as they have something to prove.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by AlphaT1(m): 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
APOPTOSIS:

NONSENSE
He has a thick accent of the eastern region!
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by jaxxy(m): 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
Freedem:
By the time Yoruba realize Igbos are their number one enemies it will be too late.

The inferiority complex of the Igbos would not allow them to co exist peacefully as they have something to prove.

I think the problem btwn Igbos and Yorubas and the bitterness as u may call it isn’t about any particular present issue or disagreement as such bt from a residual mentality adopted as far back as from the civil war and has been carried on to newer generations based on how it was handled. Tho not every Igbo or Yoruba has this mentality. Surprisingly For sm reason the Hausas don’t engage in this love-hate relationship like Igbos and Yorubas. They are less complicated perhaps.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Cyoung4real(m): 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2019
Foolish woman, share the full video lets hear what the yoruba guy told him that made angry. Nit just crop the video and post half. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
jaxxy:

I think the problem btwn Igbos and Yorubas and the bitterness as u may call it isn’t about any particular present issue or disagreement as such bt from a residual mentality adopted as far back as from the civil war and has been carried on to newer generations based on how it was handled. Tho not every Igbo or Yoruba has this mentality. Surprisingly For sm reason the Hausas don’t engage in this love-hate relationship like Igbos and Yorubas. They are less complicated perhaps.

There's no love hate between Igbo and Yoruba. It's hate hate.

We all know some Igbos are civilised, you remember those Igbo types we grew up with, you won't even know they're not Yoruba until they tell you.

However the real indigenous Igbos are genuinely full of hate , this people will not hesitate to wipe out Yoruba people if given the chance.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Realbelieveer(m): 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
Gone are those days when nairaland helps one with topics that will motivate u.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by YenYo: 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
"Do you know who I am"

Those words nearly landed me 3 resetting slaps from a navy captain.

He was wearing mufti and we were involved in an infraction ,so I spluttered "Do you know who I am"?

He asked who I was...God helped me that I quickly discover that he was having a pistol.

He asked me again, who are you?

Oga I'm the attacking midfielder of samba fc of idiroko.

He said...was that what you meant when you said " Do you know who I am ".

I said yes.

Na so matter end.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Codes151(m): 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
Igbo’s smh
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Destroyerofyeeb: 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
Yorubas unlike other tribes are always putting them In their place that's why their attack and hate is always focused on yoruba all the time. Their inferiority complex stinks like poo grin
Freedem:

We all know some Igbos are civilised, you remember those Igbo types we grew up with, you won't even know they're not Yoruba until they tell you.

However the real indigenous Igbos are genuinely full of hate , this people will not hesitate to wipe out Yoruba people if given the chance.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by oluwaahmed: 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
And they are in economy class. Fools

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by planetx: 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2019
I can bet you that fool will never talk to a white man on that plane like that, even if the white man did something worse than what his African brother did.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by kernel01: 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2019
kennygee:
I can bet you it is the Igbo guy that said "Do you know me"?

Holding an EU passport doesn't change the fact that you're a foreigner in Europe, racism go still clear your doubt.

The Ozuo that has visa, visa that will expire and they might not give you another one.

Instead of loving yourselves as brothers from the same country, they were displaying their animalistic tendencies and disgracing themselves internationally.

Tufia

Can you bet your empty llife?

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by jaxxy(m): 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2019
Freedem:

I have interacted with sm Igbo locals over smtme and I realize many of them who hate don’t even know why they hate it’s like a default hate bt same time ignorant of present realities of such relationships due to close mindedness. This Is also the case with sm Yoruba locals and sm well educated ones also bt Igbo cud be more.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
kernel01:

Can you bet your empty llife?

No, but your miserable and worthless one will suffice.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by oluwaahmed: 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
Any time I am travelling both in and out a naija I make sure I book airlines that have less patronage from Nigerians. Flights like KLM, AirFrance, Egypt air, Kenyan airways, Ethiopian air are a no no. Somehow Nigerians find a way to make the long journey unpleasant. They will stay at the airport for hours but immediately they board, they mess up the toilet in the air plane(niccur why didn't you just use the airport toilet all the while we were waiting for connecting flight). The other day going to Cairo aboard Egypt air some Nigerian robbed aboniki(bitch why smear methylated balm in a compressed pressurized space like an airplane).
Nigerians don cast for KLM sotey them dey spray air freshner once we board.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React by kernel01: 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
kennygee:

No, but your miserable and worthless one will suffice.

Finished young cretin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Nasty Stab Guy Got For Defending His Sister Against Abusive Boyfriend / Kidnapper E-Money: FG To Claim Properties Owned By Collins Ezenwa Dead Kidnapper / Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.