Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Business Clue - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Clue (268 Views)

Musk Fires Back At Gates, Says He Has 'no Clue' About Powering Electric Truck / Need A Clue About Online Business / 8 More Cryptocurrency (altcoins) Now Accepted On Clue Webhost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Clue by Ekenetic(m): 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hi nairalanders we all know the hardship in this country and how we all are strugling to survive.....am a student and i just saved alot to buy a new computer and am now left with 35000 naira .Am planing to start up a business that runs on a website. that is to say that the 35000naira is budgeted for a website and a business.please i need your sugestion on how and what to do
Re: Business Clue by Zerilt: 10:42am On Jun 28, 2019
It is very good idea to invest you extra money into business. Before you make your own decision try to conduct short market research on what is currently popular among potential buyers and what kind of online business would be best for you to pursue. I wish you many luck in your quest

(1) (Reply)

How How To Create A Lifetime Of Unlimited Wealth / 20 Feet Containers Needed Urgently / Please I Have A Problem Of Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.