Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

The Truth About Goal Setting - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Truth About Goal Setting (205 Views)

Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA / The Secret You Don't Know About Goal Setting / Adeyeye Oluwaseyi Is UNILAG Overall Best, 4 Years After Writing Down His Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Goal Setting by iamLilPhavour: 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
To be financially free, you need to be able to set a real goal. I don't think you will be successful without setting a financial goal.

Many successful men today set a great goal and were willing and committed to fulfill the goal.

I don't think there's any successful man that didn't set a goal in order to be successful. They know the power of setting goals and the know what it means in their financial life.

If all these successful men can set great goals and achieve it... then YOU can!

I will tell you how this successful men set their goals and achieved it. It's one of the principles of their success.

There are 4 types of goals:

1. Health Goal: This is the type of goals that you set for your health. It might be body fitness, losing weight, eating a good diet or whatever on health. You set this goals and work on it everyday to achieve it.

2. Personal Goal: This is a goal you set for your life. To improve your life, your education, or become something great in life.

3. Financial Goal: This type of goal is goal for set for financial freedom. You set it to make an amount of money in a certain time. It may be yearly income goal, monthly income goal, weekly income goal, or daily income goal.

4. Contribution Goal: You set this kind of goal to contribute to people's life. It may be to teach 1000 people to be financially free this year. You share your knowledge and everything you know about any specific thing to them.

How to set a great goal
1. Set it: Think of the things that you really need in your life. Whether it is health, personal, financial, or contribution goal. List them all and write them down on a piece of paper.

2. See it: After writing the goal on a piece of paper, paste on a place you would see it everyday. You can paste it on a wall, fridge, locker, door or wherever you think you will see it everyday.

3. Live it: After you have written it and pasted it, you now need to live it. Be committed to find a way to achieve the goal. Don't just keep it there for a waste. Make sure you work on it everyday to achieve it.

4. Share it: Don't just set it just like that. Share it with people you trust. Don't keep it as a secret. Let them know about it and how committed you are.

You now know how to set a goal. There is one more thing I want to share with you.

To set a goal, you need to be specific. You need to re-engineer it. Set a yearly goal, then break it down to a monthly goal. Then to a weekly goal. Then finally to a daily goal.

Let's say for example, your yearly income goal is N1,000,000. Divide it by 12 to get the monthly income goal. That's almost N83,500. Then you divide your monthly goal by 4 to get the weekly income goal. That's almost 21,000. Then divide it again by 7 to get the daily income goal. That's N3,000. Your daily income goal is N3,000.

Set a Daily Income Goal (DIG). It really important to set a D.I.G.

Be committed everyday to achieve your DIG. Work on it daily to achieve it.

Without your daily income goal, your can't achieve your weekly, monthly, or yearly income goal.

That will be all on GOAL SETTING.

Follow me for more freedom tips that I would be sharing everyday.

I will keep sharing it until you are financially independent.

(1) (Reply)

Six Sigma Yellow Belt Course / Apply For Herringham Scholarships For International Students In The UK / Adeyemi College Of Education Ondo (aceondo) Part-time Nce Admission List For 201

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.