Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,007 members, 7,845,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Shatta Wale Kisses Stonebwoy During Press Conference (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale Kisses Stonebwoy During Press Conference (video) (1077 Views)

COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) / Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shatta Wale Kisses Stonebwoy During Press Conference (video) by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ghanaian Rapper, Shatta Wale was captured kissing his fellow counterpart, Stonebwoy during a Press Conference Today.

The Ghanaian dancehall had been at loggerheads for years but have now reconciled flowing fisticuffs between their teams at the Ghana Music Awards days ago.

Watch the video below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/shatta-wale-kisses-stonebwoy-during-press-conference-video/

Cc;lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun

Re: Shatta Wale Kisses Stonebwoy During Press Conference (video) by PetroDollax: 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
Oya food is ready,huh? Why is it soo difficult for you nigerians to just leave Ghana and Ghanaians alone? What is so difficult about a supposedly Nigerian forum? Every minute, Ghana this, Ghana that. Haba, don’t you guys have other things to talk about? He/she is even calling lalastica, seun etc grin Fuckeduppedness grin you Nigerians have a problem, walahi

Afrobeatsglobal:
Ghanaian Rapper, Shatta Wale was captured pecking his fellow counterpart, Stonebwoy during a Press Conference Today.

The Ghanaian dancehall had been at loggerheads for years but have now reconciled flowing fisticuffs between their teams at the Ghana Music Awards days ago.

Watch the video below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/shatta-wale-kisses-stonebwoy-during-press-conference-video/

Cc;lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun
Re: Shatta Wale Kisses Stonebwoy During Press Conference (video) by Hintona(f): 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
PetroDollax:

Oya food is ready,huh? Why is it soo difficult for you nigerians to just leave Ghana and Ghanaians alone? What is so difficult about a supposedly Nigerian forum? Every minute, Ghana this, Ghana that. Haba, don’t you guys have other things to talk about? He/she is even calling lalastica, seun etc grin Fuckeduppedness grin you Nigerians have a problem, walahi

Who is this one feeling funky? Mtchew
Does Ghana even have a forum? No

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Kisses Stonebwoy During Press Conference (video) by PetroDollax: 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2019
I want to be as polite as I can,huh? So I won’t insult you,huh? Fuckeduppedness grin but let me ask you a question. Why are nigerians so obsessed with Ghana and Ghanaians? This is supposed to be a Nigerian forum,right? So why don’t you fvcking focus on all things nigeria? You guys don’t talk about countries like Cameroon, Niger and Benin Republic that much. And they are supposed to be your neighbors.

Hintona:

Who is this one feeling funky? Mtchew
Does Ghana even have a forum? No
Re: Shatta Wale Kisses Stonebwoy During Press Conference (video) by dominique(f): 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
PetroDollax:

What are you feeling like? Scroll down the entire 60+ topics on front page right now, only one topic involving Ghanaians there. FYI Nairaland is a variety forum and we do discuss other countries INCLUDING Ghana. Stop feeling as if our forum's content revolves around your country, most Nigerians actually don't care. I've seen topics about Nigeria on Ghanaweb, does it mean Ghanaweb is obsessed with Nigerians? Stop feeling more important than you actually are, Ghana is just another country being discussed here. Nobody here is obsessing over your country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shatta Wale Kisses Stonebwoy During Press Conference (video) by Davash222(m): 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
PetroDollax:

See this Alika. You well so
Re: Shatta Wale Kisses Stonebwoy During Press Conference (video) by PetroDollax: 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2019
Just shut up, ediot! When Nigeria is featured on ghanaweb, it has something to do with Ghana or Ghanaians. Ghanaweb will not publish a nigeria-related story that has nothing with Ghana or Ghanaians. Stop talking rubbish. I am opening your eyes to see reality. Is Ghana the only country in the world? How many times do you feature stories on Cameroon, Niger and Benin, your neighbors. Every minute som3 fool is posting something on Ghana. You mudder fuggerz should get a life! You fools make me sick. I want to puke!

dominique:

What are you feeling like? Scroll down the entire 60+ topics on front page right now, only one topic involving Ghanaians there. FYI Nairaland is a variety forum and we do discuss other countries INCLUDING Ghana. Stop feeling as if our forum's content revolves around your country, most Nigerians actually don't care. I've seen topics about Nigeria on Ghanaweb, does it mean Ghanaweb is obsessed with Nigerians? Stop feeling more important than you actually are, Ghana is just another country being discussed here. Nobody here is obsessing over your country.

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Kisses Stonebwoy During Press Conference (video) by Just30: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
PetroDollax:

they are too obsessed

this kind of obsession is not healthy

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Kisses Stonebwoy During Press Conference (video) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
PetroDollax:

Just shut up, ediot! When Nigeria is featured on ghanaweb, it has something to do with Ghana or Ghanaians. Ghanaweb will not publish a nigeria-related story that has nothing with Ghana or Ghanaians. Stop talking rubbish. I am opening your eyes to see reality. Is Ghana the only country in the world? How many times do you feature stories on Cameroon, Niger and Benin, your neighbors. Every minute som3 fool is posting something on Ghana. You mudder fuggerz should get a life! You fools make me sick. I want to puke!

What the hell are you? Frustrated creature!
You have the discretion to unsubscribe if you cannot maintain decorum here and be sensible like a civilized being.
Look! You are not under any duress to be a registered member of this forum hence you lack the locus standi to dictate to other members of this forum, with full inalienable rights, as to the topics they should publish on Nairaland, a Nigerian owned and internarional forum.
Kindly evaporate and remain on the sideline.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Kisses Stonebwoy During Press Conference (video) by dominique(f): 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
PetroDollax:

[s]Just shut up, ediot! When Nigeria is featured on ghanaweb, it has something to do with Ghana or Ghanaians. Ghanaweb will not publish a nigeria-related story that has nothing with Ghana or Ghanaians. Stop talking rubbish. I am opening your eyes to see reality. Is Ghana the only country in the world? How many times do you feature stories on Cameroon, Niger and Benin, your neighbors. Every minute som3 fool is posting something on Ghana. You mudder fuggerz should get a life! You fools make me sick. I want to puke! [/s]

Your mad rant doesn't change the fact that your country is not a quarter as important as you're making to to be on Nairaland. Hundreds of topics are posted here daily out of which one or two are about Ghana and you start wailing and ranting. Don't you ever get tired?

My last response to you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shatta Wale Kisses Stonebwoy During Press Conference (video) by PetroDollax: 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
Your stvpid rant doesn’t change the fact that Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world
Your pathetic and misguided comment doesn’t change the fact that Nigeria is full of impoverished, brutish, simple-minded ed1ots.
It is not funny anymore. Your cattle-rearing, illiterate President is still searching for his primary school certificate.
Anyone with brain has left that sh1thole because there is no hope for nigeria anymore. The zoo, armpit country is truly fvcked. grin the largest country of apes grin the place is downright smelly and dirty grin I am simply telling the truth,huh? Don’t get upset grin

dominique:

Your mad rant doesn't change the fact that your country is not a quarter as important as you're making to to be on Nairaland. Hundreds of topics are posted here daily out of which one or two are about Ghana and you start wailing and ranting. Don't you ever get tired?

My last response to you.
Re: Shatta Wale Kisses Stonebwoy During Press Conference (video) by PetroDollax: 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2019
Who is this goat? You foolish nigerian, you have a discretion to go and drink sniper, the new super drink in your God-forsaken zoo grin international forum my azz grin Nigerians are too stvpid grin grin grin you are too stvpid to know that so long as the issue or the topic is about a Ghana or Ghanaians, every Ghanaian has a right to respond, no matter what forum it is on? Your fish brain no reach that one, abi? Utter rubbish grin you should be very angry with certificateless Buhari. Tell him t9 explain to you why despite selling 2.5 million barrels of oil daily, Nigerians remain desperately poor today. grin kwasia grin

NigeriaIsDoomed:
What the hell are you? Frustrated creature!
You have the discretion to unsubscribe if you cannot maintain decorum here and be sensible like a civilized being.
Look! You are not under any duress to be a registered member of this forum hence you lack the locus standi to dictate to other members of this forum, with full inalienable rights, as to the topics they should publish on Nairaland, a Nigerian owned and internarional forum.
Kindly evaporate and remain on the sideline.
Thanks
Re: Shatta Wale Kisses Stonebwoy During Press Conference (video) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
PetroDollax:
Who is this goat? You foolish nigerian, you have a discretion to go and drink sniper, the new super drink in your God-forsaken zoo grin international forum my azz grin Nigerians are too stvpid grin grin grin you are too stvpid to know that so long as the issue or the topic is about a Ghana or Ghanaians, every Ghanaian has a right to respond, no matter what forum it is on? Your fish brain no reach that one, abi? Utter rubbish grin you should be very angry with certificateless Buhari. Tell him t9 explain to you why despite selling 2.5 million barrels of oil daily, Nigerians remain desperately poor today. grin kwasia grin

Frankly, you are a pachydermatous, frustrated and depressed....soul. ( I want murder person pikin here, I swear grin grin)
I am so.... sorry, I don't have the antidote to inhibit the mutation responsible for your psychopathological tendencies.
I would suggest a visit to any psychotherapist for psychotherapy before the miseries enshrouding you degenerate into an irremediable and terminal state.
Unamikot, efulefu, ogbanje, jẹ aṣiwere nipa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Kisses Stonebwoy During Press Conference (video) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
dominique:

Abeg tell that attention craving mumu.e don dey kolo grin
Re: Shatta Wale Kisses Stonebwoy During Press Conference (video) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
PetroDollax:

Nigeria is doomed. Just go and take sniper and finish your useless n stvpid life, fool angry cool
e pain am well.
Village champ wey mumu grin grin

Re: Shatta Wale Kisses Stonebwoy During Press Conference (video) by JesssCA(f): 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
PetroDollax:

look at this black monkey ..who do you this kind madness so.

Take back seat abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Kisses Stonebwoy During Press Conference (video) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
JesssCA:

Take back seat abeg
He is feeling privileged and honoured sharing the same cyberspace with Nigerians na why e dey display him foolishness and madness so no let dey rejected burnt offering provoke you abeg.
If na black monkey e for better but na black charcoal wey dey stain others. grin
Re: Shatta Wale Kisses Stonebwoy During Press Conference (video) by PetroDollax: 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
Another nigerian pr0stitute grin Nigerians are no more black, they are white grin the rant of a fool grin brain-dead Nigerians n redundant brains grin fool

JesssCA:

Take back seat abeg

(1) (Reply)

Flavour strips for the ladies during performance in US / Igwe 2pac Visits His Mum, Shares Adorable Photos / Gifty Shares Hidden Pictures of Her Lover, Wishing Him a Happy Father's Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.