Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

6 Best Armoured State Cars That Rival US "Beast" Cadillac One Limo - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 6 Best Armoured State Cars That Rival US "Beast" Cadillac One Limo (48787 Views)

Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) / 6 Armored Official State Cars That Match Donald Trump’s Beast Cadillac One / President Donald Trump's ₦465million Beast Spotted Refueling In London(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Best Armoured State Cars That Rival US "Beast" Cadillac One Limo by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
SheldonCooper:
I still will choose the Russian car. Do not underestimate the Russians and their tech especially war tech and saftey tech. See how it's lesser than most of all the cars mentioned?
Africa . Cameroun. Such a huge amout on a car that isn't up to the beast's standard .
Russia has always favoured making their weapons at a cheaper cost when compared to the US. Their president's vehicle is not too expensive, but I'm certain it'll have comparable safety measures as that of the US president

1 Like

Re: 6 Best Armoured State Cars That Rival US "Beast" Cadillac One Limo by lexy2014: 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:

She is still the PM till Jun 7th

OK. She's preparing her handover. Tnx anyways
Re: 6 Best Armoured State Cars That Rival US "Beast" Cadillac One Limo by lexy2014: 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
tydi:
Wow..

Long live the queen!

She has already lived long
Re: 6 Best Armoured State Cars That Rival US "Beast" Cadillac One Limo by vikstandon(m): 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
EdiAbali:
This bus in Oyo should be there

Bros...Wetin dey write for that bus na true true
Re: 6 Best Armoured State Cars That Rival US "Beast" Cadillac One Limo by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
Very useless and unnecessary post. There is no basis for compariso. The only vehicle that comes close to the beast is the Aurus Senat owned by Vladmir Putin.

1 Like

Re: 6 Best Armoured State Cars That Rival US "Beast" Cadillac One Limo by SheldonCooper: 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:

Russia has always favoured making their weapons at a cheaper cost when compared to the US. Their president's vehicle is not too expensive, but I'm certain it'll have comparable safety measures as that of the US president

Exactly

1 Like

Re: 6 Best Armoured State Cars That Rival US "Beast" Cadillac One Limo by philip0906(m): 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2019
Awoleesu:
Hmmmm...

And they say Boko Haram never enter South West?

the words I read on this vehicle translate in letter and spirit to Boko Haram!

This organization is Boko Haram's SW regional HQ.
You care to explain what it means? Because I also don’t want to believe that it’s refering to Science and technological innovation.

I would be happy to understand what it means in context.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: 6 Best Armoured State Cars That Rival US "Beast" Cadillac One Limo by Awoleesu(m): 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
philip0906:

You care to explain what it means? Because I also don’t want to believe that it’s refering to Science and technological innovation.

I would be happy to understand what it means in context.

Thanks
Pls Google the words "innovation" and "sunnah" ...

I'm pretty sure you'll be better informed than any explanation I may render...

1 Like

Re: 6 Best Armoured State Cars That Rival US "Beast" Cadillac One Limo by philip0906(m): 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2019
Awoleesu:

Pls Google the words "innovation" and "sunnah" ...

I'm pretty sure you'll be better informed than any explanation I may render...
I just read up on it now. Makes a lot of sense now smiley

Thanks

1 Like

Re: 6 Best Armoured State Cars That Rival US "Beast" Cadillac One Limo by victorazyvictor(m): 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2019
nepapole:
Where is Buhari's "king kong" ? It shud be on the list.
No be only king Kong grin
Re: 6 Best Armoured State Cars That Rival US "Beast" Cadillac One Limo by maisauki: 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2019
u mean that thing of the queen costs 4.7b? fear God na, op
Re: 6 Best Armoured State Cars That Rival US "Beast" Cadillac One Limo by bjnice(m): 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2019
KushLyon:
Queen Elizabeth ride sha.... 4.3 billi shocked she's riding Mike adenuga's net worth

Can you plz google adenuga network, that car is just £11m not 11billions pounds.
Re: 6 Best Armoured State Cars That Rival US "Beast" Cadillac One Limo by Olorunnim: 9:18pm On Jun 04, 2019
Miner13:
pant theives,which day will they buy this?
Never ever "Money rituals" don't yield this amount.
Re: 6 Best Armoured State Cars That Rival US "Beast" Cadillac One Limo by Olorunnim: 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2019
KushLyon:
Queen Elizabeth ride sha.... 4.3 billi shocked she's riding Mike adenuga's net worth
And she has two.
Re: 6 Best Armoured State Cars That Rival US "Beast" Cadillac One Limo by oluwaahmed: 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
MobilityExpress:
No car can match Cadillac one. The Beast can withstand a missile blast. These other guys can only withstand IED blasts.

Not missile but a grenade(RPG) attack. No armored vehicle can withstand a missile strike. Do u know that an average missile(the ones carried by drones) pack 24 pounds of C4 Even IEDs not all APCs can withstand it especially if its carefully constructed by jihadis

1 Like

Re: 6 Best Armoured State Cars That Rival US "Beast" Cadillac One Limo by deflover(m): 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
Who noticed the pope
Yet Catholics will tell u the pope doesn't use expensive things

1 Like

Re: 6 Best Armoured State Cars That Rival US "Beast" Cadillac One Limo by tck2000(m): 11:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
I prefer the Russian car Aurus Senate over the American Cadillac Beast.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Best Armoured State Cars That Rival US "Beast" Cadillac One Limo by humphreyudoh(m): 11:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
Dis kind motors dey this world, na wa oh! which time way we go get this ones for naija sef. let me make you know the TOP 10 DIGITAL MARKETERS AND INFLENCERS IN 2019 in this place; http://www.elivechat.com.ng successful marketers of our time
Re: 6 Best Armoured State Cars That Rival US "Beast" Cadillac One Limo by bewla(m): 2:40am On Jun 05, 2019
tydi:
Wow..
Long live the queen!
And baba himself
Re: 6 Best Armoured State Cars That Rival US "Beast" Cadillac One Limo by rayzar(m): 9:47am On Jun 05, 2019
wink
Re: 6 Best Armoured State Cars That Rival US "Beast" Cadillac One Limo by Salym(m): 10:32am On Jun 05, 2019
EdiAbali:
This bus in Oyo should be there
Pls ask for explanations on what you do not understand. Even tho the translation is a bit direct, it is talking about eradicating new acts of worship or heresy in Islam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Best Armoured State Cars That Rival US "Beast" Cadillac One Limo by RayAnma(m): 10:54am On Jun 05, 2019
A vehicle of just #61m bought by the president of the biggest economy in Africa attracted lots of critics. Just look at what the President of ordinary Cameroon is driving. A vehicle which worths £1.4m that is #544m.

1 Like

Re: 6 Best Armoured State Cars That Rival US "Beast" Cadillac One Limo by Ajibade123(m): 9:25am On Jun 06, 2019
See effective fleet management tips that guarantees success https://explicitsuccess.com/fleet-management-solutions/
Re: 6 Best Armoured State Cars That Rival US "Beast" Cadillac One Limo by Alejobs: 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nobody can make you angry without your permission

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz E Class Evolution, 1953 – Present In Pictures / How Oviecardealer Helped Me Purchased An SUV From Cotonou... / Nigerian Manufactures Solar Powered Tricycle (keke-napep)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.