Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,816 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Toyota Sienna XLE 2005 Toks Full Options #2.32M 08096577304 - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toyota Sienna XLE 2005 Toks Full Options #2.32M 08096577304 (4586 Views)

Best Cclass Benz Cars At Best Prices (TOKUNBO,) #08096577304 / Sharp Benz 190 Saloon Auto Toks #820k 08096577304 / Clean Golf 3 Cars Tokunbo At Best Prices Whatsapp Or Call 08096577304 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyota Sienna XLE 2005 Toks Full Options #2.32M 08096577304 by legalwealth(m): 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
This vehicle is obviously not bad going through its comprehensive VIN report.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Sienna XLE 2005 Toks Full Options #2.32M 08096577304 by legalwealth(m): 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2019
Not bad

1 Like

Re: Toyota Sienna XLE 2005 Toks Full Options #2.32M 08096577304 by legalwealth(m): 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2019

1 Like

Re: Toyota Sienna XLE 2005 Toks Full Options #2.32M 08096577304 by legalwealth(m): 11:07pm On Jun 12, 2019
For those saying or thinking that no sane person will buy this vehicle based on the mileage, those people should stop being hypocrites and at the same time to stop encouraging those that roll back mileage.

Maintenance's history of the vehicle rather than mileage of the vehicle should be emphasized on the more. High mileage will absolutely affect the price of any vehicle in the sense that it will devalue it.

The asking price that OP put on this vehicle is not bad, but trying to strongly castigate him for mileage I believe is not appropriate. At OP, you didn't as well appropriately put up your advert in here even when your vehicle is not bad.

For the sake of next time, please do let us have VIN along other necessary things that you think we need to know a.k.a full disclosure.

Best of luck in selling this vehicle of yours! !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Sienna XLE 2005 Toks Full Options #2.32M 08096577304 by Demeanor: 6:36am On Jun 13, 2019
318,829 miles. 3MZ engine.

Failing parts to expect at this mileage.

1. Every oil seal.

2. Axle booths

3. Transmission wear. Less on the 5-speed U151E automatic (FWD) and more on the 5-speed U151F automatic (AWD)
4. Airconditioning parts

5. All vehicle fluids

6. Vehicle bearings (suspension)

7. Full timing kit (vehicle has undergone 2/3 changes already)

8. Differentials front and rear (4WD models only)

9. Struts

The cost of overhauling vehicle is more expensive than its sale price, that is why vehicle was auctioned off.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Sienna XLE 2005 Toks Full Options #2.32M 08096577304 by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:44am On Jun 13, 2019
high mileage is not a problem....
let the op post what is on his dash.... let's see

I bought my current ride toks @ 200k miles plus......

it wasn't an issue because of the maintenance history like legalo said....

but let the op post the current odometer if he has the mind to!!! if they have not rolled it back I will apologize to him!

in fact I'll give myself one week ban of no posting on his threads grin

what we are preaching is transparency and this high mileage should not be fraudulently rolled back to deceive potential buyers that the vehicle is still in mint condition.
me personally I'd drive a ridiculously high mileage vehicle than a heavily accidented one.... but I (the buyer) must be carried along so I know that some wear and tear items like small seals and bushings might need to be changed at a certain interval..... it's that simple!

anyway this is a new page and this is my project so take it!!!!

Re: Toyota Sienna XLE 2005 Toks Full Options #2.32M 08096577304 by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:51am On Jun 13, 2019
Demeanor:

1. Every oil seal.

2. Axle booths

3. Transmission wear. Less on the 5-speed U151E automatic (FWD) and more on the 5-speed U151F automatic (AWD)
4. Airconditioning parts

5. All vehicle fluids

9. Struts

The cost of overhauling vehicle is more expensive than its sale price, that is why vehicle was auctioned off.

of course but it will still be sold off.

my issue is with the op, common to post what is on the dash currently is a problem.... because of what u and I know...

don't mind legalwealth, he know the truth but is out on vendetta as usual, so he wants to start here....

as usual, the chain is still strong!
Re: Toyota Sienna XLE 2005 Toks Full Options #2.32M 08096577304 by dannybrasky(m): 6:59am On Jun 13, 2019
If no be legalwealth it can't be legalwealth! Na THIEF dey always support thief grin The moment u think legalwealth don repent after his break,he came back strong with a super dubious character grin

obekediamondfuto:

of course but it will still be sold off.

my issue is with the op, common to post what is on the dash currently is a problem.... because of what u and I know...

don't mind legalwealth, he know the truth but is out on vendetta as usual, so he wants to start here....

as usual, the chain is still strong!
Re: Toyota Sienna XLE 2005 Toks Full Options #2.32M 08096577304 by legalwealth(m): 7:06am On Jun 13, 2019
cgc2000:
How many times have you been to berger to buy cars that made you conclude that buying cars there is not worth it. We Nigerian just like to open our mouthsfirst before we reason. That is how we are all in a messed up system. All of us. We all like to believe anything outbof our whims without critical thought.

You have said nothing but the truth.

Nevertheless! I admonish interested buyers to approach the seller of this vehicle and get a good deal. Buyers shouldn't mind cheap talks from usual and known hypocritices on this forum for they are mere distractions.
Re: Toyota Sienna XLE 2005 Toks Full Options #2.32M 08096577304 by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:07am On Jun 13, 2019
dannybrasky:
If no be legalwealth it can't be legalwealth! Na THIEF dey always support thief grin The moment u think legalwealth don repent after his break,he came back strong with a super dubious character grin

na vendetta guy, only God can be praised that he didn't turn out to be a military personnel

he people he'd have killed by now ehn.... revenge papa
Re: Toyota Sienna XLE 2005 Toks Full Options #2.32M 08096577304 by dannybrasky(m): 7:13am On Jun 13, 2019
Hope he doesn't go on vacay again grin

obekediamondfuto:

na vendetta guy, only God can be praised that he didn't turn out to be a military personnel

he people he'd have killed by now ehn.... revenge papa
Re: Toyota Sienna XLE 2005 Toks Full Options #2.32M 08096577304 by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:17am On Jun 13, 2019
legalwealth:

You have said nothing but the truth.

Nevertheless! I admonish interested buyers to approach the seller of this vehicle and get a good deal. Buyers shouldn't mind cheap talks from usual and known hypocritices on this forum for they are mere distractions.

chaiii, please don't get banned again....

please, we have missed u...
come let's go back to out thread.....

hypocritical nigga, I tot u are for transparency?
but revenge comes first right?
Re: Toyota Sienna XLE 2005 Toks Full Options #2.32M 08096577304 by dannybrasky(m): 7:24am On Jun 13, 2019
Legalwealth let's get things heated up on your c caution thread,I can see you need more traffic on that platform. The room here is too small for us to do tug of war grin
Oya c caution grin
Re: Toyota Sienna XLE 2005 Toks Full Options #2.32M 08096577304 by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:27am On Jun 13, 2019
dannybrasky:
Hope he doesn't go on vacay again grin

lolz he is the incarceration master....
let's take this match to our thread...
as for this thread, I know all of cgc threads usually reach 10 before he gets tired and types sold...

so on every single page I'll make my odometer ref very visible.....

I won't even respond to him, he is no fun.... when I go all savage now, he will just form silence ..... unlike legalwealth (omooba presegs the Google reviewing expert)

so for now I'll keep calm and make my mark on every page....
when the time is just right, I'll go savage once again...

transparency is here to stay, if he likes he should sell corolla with 500k miles ....he must adhere....

lemme even tell u something, do u know that the mods are actually happy with what we are doing? why?

because it's the dirty job that they are not allowed to do so that the forum can continually be gathering traffic and also not to get caught up in the messy things we go thru.... moniker wise....

u know sanitation is a messy job.... buy I am glad to do it free of charge as my quota of the corporate responsibility....
else we would have been banned a long time ago starting with cosplay.... but the truth is they are happy to ban the likes of legalo (because it is obvious where their loyalty lies.... fraud!) at the expense of people like us engaging in selfless service!

grin
Re: Toyota Sienna XLE 2005 Toks Full Options #2.32M 08096577304 by legalwealth(m): 7:28am On Jun 13, 2019
This is highly needed on this thread! !!

Re: Toyota Sienna XLE 2005 Toks Full Options #2.32M 08096577304 by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:30am On Jun 13, 2019
dannybrasky:
Legalwealth let's get things heated up on your c caution thread,I can see you need more traffic on that platform. The room here is too small for us to do tug of war grin
Oya c caution grin

I'm coming oh, wait for me...

cgc please cc me when u enter a new page... lemme help u gather traffic!
Re: Toyota Sienna XLE 2005 Toks Full Options #2.32M 08096577304 by cgc2000: 7:40am On Jun 13, 2019
obekediamondfuto:
high mileage is not a problem....
let the op post what is on his dash.... let's see

I bought my current ride toks @ 200k miles plus......

it wasn't an issue because of the maintenance history like legalo said....

but let the op post the current odometer if he has the mind to!!! if they have not rolled it back I will apologize to him!

in fact I'll give myself one week ban of no posting on his threads grin

what we are preaching is transparency and this high mileage should not be fraudulently rolled back to deceive potential buyers that the vehicle is still in mint condition.
me personally I'd drive a ridiculously high mileage vehicle than a heavily accidented one.... but I (the buyer) must be carried along so I know that some wear and tear items like small seals and bushings might need to be changed at a certain interval..... it's that simple!

anyway this is a new page and this is my project so take it!!!!
If you like extend the self-ban to a month , NO ME IMPORTA . These are updated pics from my WhatsApp chat history that I sent to a prospect about the vehicle. I don't normally do this but let me let you know that I it is the duty of the buyer to contact the seller privately and demand for whatever details he needs to know about the car he saw on nairaland here. What I do ad a seller is to provide general info using a sales tone. You don't expect me to advertise the way you want. For those saying all sorts of nonsense about the mileage being too high, I asked for the appropriate mileage for this car from an experts point of view and all I have been able to get as answer is a deafening silence.
Let me deemphasize that I don't share mileage info about any car I sell on Nairaland or any online site. It is inconsequential in making a purchase decision here in Nigeria where 98 percent of tokunbo cars are not accident free and almost every buyer is aware of this fact.
I don't have time for all those that come hear to speak big grammar. Most of them know next to nothing about how this tokunbo car market works here in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Sienna XLE 2005 Toks Full Options #2.32M 08096577304 by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:48am On Jun 13, 2019
cgc2000:
If you like extend the self-ban to a month , NO ME IMPORTA . These are updated pics from my WhatsApp chat history that I sent to a prospect about the vehicle. I don't normally do this but let me let you know that I it is the duty of the buyer to contact the seller privately and demand for whatever details he needs to know about the car he saw on nairaland here. What I do ad a seller is to provide general info using a sales tone. You don't expect me to advertise the way you want. For those saying all sorts of nonsense about the mileage being too high, I asked for the appropriate mileage for this car from an experts point of view and all I have been able to get as answer is a deafening silence.
Let me deemphasize that I don't share mileage info about any car I sell on Nairaland or any online site. It is inconsequential in making a purchase decision here in Nigeria where 98 percent of tokunbo cars are not accident free and almost every buyer is aware of this fact.
I don't have time for all those that come hear to speak big grammar. Most of them know next to nothing about how this tokunbo car market works here in Nigeria

guy post that mileage well, I can't see it from here...
lemme also make something known to u....
it doesn't take anything from me to apologize to u....
I can be wrong in assuming u rolled it back u know, so an apology deserved shouldn't be waived.... and as for 1week of not touching ur thread.... I will do it BRO.... life is simple and I don't complicate it....
heck I might even be friends with u later....

but until I see that odometer well, I'd say

Re: Toyota Sienna XLE 2005 Toks Full Options #2.32M 08096577304 by cgc2000: 7:50am On Jun 13, 2019
More pics

Re: Toyota Sienna XLE 2005 Toks Full Options #2.32M 08096577304 by cgc2000: 8:08am On Jun 13, 2019
Demeanor:

1. Every oil seal.

2. Axle booths

4. Airconditioning parts

5. All vehicle fluids

9. Struts

You are talking absolute nonsense. Even with the vin report somebody posted here you still got the time to post this gibberish. This just proved that you are just an armchair critic that has never either read deeply about second hand cars or used indepth foreign used cars.Did you even look at the vehicle score given to this car in that posted report? Do you think they arrived at an above average mark without taking into cognizance computation of the mileage and other sundry statistics of this car. Tobnovices like you masquerading as car experts, any car with a mileage of 300k- 200k is worn out. You have just demonstrated with this your post that you are no better than those charlatans.

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Sienna XLE 2005 Toks Full Options #2.32M 08096577304 by cgc2000: 8:09am On Jun 13, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

guy post that mileage well, I can't see it from here...
lemme also make something known to u....
it doesn't take anything from me to apologize to u....
I can be wrong in assuming u rolled it back u know, so an apology deserved shouldn't be waived.... and as for 1week of not touching ur thread.... I will do it BRO.... life is simple and I don't complicate it....
heck I might even be friends with u later....

but until I see that odometer well, I'd say
You must remain blind to reason

1 Like

Re: Toyota Sienna XLE 2005 Toks Full Options #2.32M 08096577304 by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:15am On Jun 13, 2019
cgc2000:
You must remain blind to reason

post it well joor stop being a hypocrite....
white man posted it for all to see... who are u to decide that it's not for public consumption?

when it was publicly displayed for all to see...

the only person blind here is you honestly.... people see through all this charade... u talked about grammar....

confirm from page one who type grammar pass?
grin

post that thing joor, if ur camera is not OK... borrow phone and post!

if it's ur personal vehicle, no one can mandate u to post details but when u are advertising stuff online,.....

it is mandatory!!!

quote any expert that says otherwise since u have experts that u consult...
Re: Toyota Sienna XLE 2005 Toks Full Options #2.32M 08096577304 by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:18am On Jun 13, 2019
cgc2000:

mileage seen bro...
I humbly apologize for wrongly assuming that it was rolled back!

so my one week ban on ur thread starts now!
Re: Toyota Sienna XLE 2005 Toks Full Options #2.32M 08096577304 by cgc2000: 8:33am On Jun 13, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

post it well joor stop being a hypocrite....
white man posted it for all to see... who are u to decide that it's not for public consumption?

when it was publicly displayed for all to see...

the only person blind here is you honestly.... people see through all this charade... u talked about grammar....

confirm from page one who type grammar pass?
grin

post that thing joor, if ur camera is not OK... borrow phone and post!

if it's ur personal vehicle, no one can mandate u to post details but when u are advertising stuff online,.....

it is mandatory!!!

quote any expert that says otherwise since u have experts that u consult...
Take some time off. Have a very deep sober deflection about your life especially in recent times. Things don't seem to sit normal for you.
You talk too much before reason.
I am not joking. You need some psychological refreshment.
Act fast on this candid advice and thank me much much later

1 Like

Re: Toyota Sienna XLE 2005 Toks Full Options #2.32M 08096577304 by diportivo: 8:38am On Jun 13, 2019
lol
Re: Toyota Sienna XLE 2005 Toks Full Options #2.32M 08096577304 by dannybrasky(m): 9:03am On Jun 13, 2019
He almost killed himself when calc made a mistake with that Corolla odometer! In the end calc posted the actual miles of the same car showing it hasn't been tampered. Here we have someone who has refused to post his own and mr illegal is here saying his usual nonsense. SMH undecided

obekediamondfuto:

lolz he is the incarceration master....
let's take this match to our thread...
as for this thread, I know all of cgc threads usually reach 10 before he gets tired and types sold...

so on every single page I'll make my odometer ref very visible.....

I won't even respond to him, he is no fun.... when I go all savage now, he will just form silence ..... unlike legalwealth (omooba presegs the Google reviewing expert)

so for now I'll keep calm and make my mark on every page....
when the time is just right, I'll go savage once again...

transparency is here to stay, if he likes he should sell corolla with 500k miles ....he must adhere....

lemme even tell u something, do u know that the mods are actually happy with what we are doing? why?

because it's the dirty job that they are not allowed to do so that the forum can continually be gathering traffic and also not to get caught up in the messy things we go thru.... moniker wise....

u know sanitation is a messy job.... buy I am glad to do it free of charge as my quota of the corporate responsibility....
else we would have been banned a long time ago starting with cosplay.... but the truth is they are happy to ban the likes of legalo (because it is obvious where their loyalty lies.... fraud!) at the expense of people like us engaging in selfless service!

grin

1 Like

Re: Toyota Sienna XLE 2005 Toks Full Options #2.32M 08096577304 by legalwealth(m): 10:52am On Jun 13, 2019
tongue tongue tongue

Re: Toyota Sienna XLE 2005 Toks Full Options #2.32M 08096577304 by dannybrasky(m): 10:53am On Jun 13, 2019

Re: Toyota Sienna XLE 2005 Toks Full Options #2.32M 08096577304 by Nairaland1stson(m): 3:43am On Jun 15, 2019
@legalwealth thanks for giving a full disclosure of the Toyota Sienna. I know for sure that's one thing cosplay wouldn't do! He will not do so! All he is good at is revealing the negative/bad aspect of vehicles posted here on nairaland. What stops cosplay from posting pre purchase photos of the Toyota Sienna and as well the 300k+ Mileage. No, He wouldn't, Because he thinks our attention will be diverted to the fact that the vehicle is accident free and just has a 300k+ mileage ? Cosplay if you are indeed on a mission to sanitize this section as you claim do it with dignity. You can't come here and be preaching full disclosure/Transparency when you don't practice the same faith! It is not done. If you will be revealing anything about vehicles here reveal both the good and the bad! Stop painting all vehicles posted here Black! You've already given some persons visiting the auto section the impression that most vehicles posted here are a total Right offs, which is very bad! For crying out loud, Who doesn't know that 98% of cars imported into this country are accidented. It's left for the buyer to do due deligince, with the VIN he/she can achieve that. Why not you post the VIN of the vehicle on the dealers/sellers thread rather than posting pictures of the accidented vehicle or high mileage. Stop disgracing people here because you have the grace to source out vital informations about vehicles.

Just drop the VIN there and go just My opinion.
Some persons will call me a fellow dealer or whatever but I am sorry to disappoint you I am not. I am just saying what needs to be said and done.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Sienna XLE 2005 Toks Full Options #2.32M 08096577304 by antagonist: 6:55am On Jun 15, 2019
you think you are sounding smart but sorry to say you are the most foolish person posting on this page bros

please can you show me just 1 single thread that cosplay did not post the vin number of the car?

even this very thread that you are talking nonsense on, did he not post the vin number of the car on page 1?

how do you even think that legalwealth got the vin number to go and get comprehensive vin report? was it not from the vin number cosplay even put there

if you must post, post with sense

mumu × 100000000000

Nairaland1stson:
@legalwealth thanks for giving a full disclosure of the Toyota Sienna. I know for sure that's one thing cosplay wouldn't do! He will not do so! All he is good at is revealing the negative/bad aspect of vehicles posted here on nairaland. What stops cosplay from posting pre purchase photos of the Toyota Sienna and as well the 300k+ Mileage. No, He wouldn't, Because he thinks our attention will be diverted to the fact that the vehicle is accident free and just has a 300k+ mileage ? Cosplay if you are indeed on a mission to sanitize this section as you claim do it with dignity. You can't come here and be preaching full disclosure/Transparency when you don't practice the same faith! It is not done. If you will be revealing anything about vehicles here reveal both the good and the bad! Stop painting all vehicles posted here Black! You've already given some persons visiting the auto section the impression that most vehicles posted here are a total Right offs, which is very bad! For crying out loud, Who doesn't know that 98% of cars imported into this country are accidented. It's left for the buyer to do due deligince, with the VIN he/she can achieve that. Why not you post the VIN of the vehicle on the dealers/sellers thread rather than posting pictures of the accidented vehicle or high mileage. Stop disgracing people here because you have the grace to source out vital informations about vehicles.

Just drop the VIN there and go just My opinion.
Some persons will call me a fellow dealer or whatever but I am sorry to disappoint you I am not. I am just saying what needs to be said and done.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Sienna XLE 2005 Toks Full Options #2.32M 08096577304 by diportivo: 7:06am On Jun 15, 2019
una nor dey rest undecided
Re: Toyota Sienna XLE 2005 Toks Full Options #2.32M 08096577304 by foolbuster: 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
Demeanor:

[s]Failing parts to expect at this mileage.

1. Every oil seal.

2. Axle booths

4. Airconditioning parts

5. All vehicle fluids

9. Struts

The cost of overhauling vehicle is more expensive than its sale price, that is why vehicle was auctioned off.[/s]

Na so, village witch. you have already flown to the US interrogated the seller and found out that these nonsensical list is the reason why the seller listed it for auction. you have also used your witch powers to examine the car from your phone to know that it needs overhauling and it will be more expensive than the sale price.

people are wicked ooo. So you actually sat down cracked your brain to come up with these obnoxious list of what might be wrong with the car. when you ran out of list you included struts, vehicle fluid even suspension seff get him own number for the stupid list. lolz, then you numbered and spaced them so it appears many. all to hurt someones source of income without provocation. chai!! but why are you people this wicked eeh? has cgc offended you in the past?

since you have decided to be evil, me i have decided to be good. it seems to have paid off because i never untill now knew how reliable toyota sienna were and that 3mz-Fe engine can run forever. here i was thinking 314k miles is high meanwhile people in the US are trying to break past 500k miles with this car. not one or two but actually plenty of them. for people that which to learn here are the links.

https://www.toyotanation.com/forum/273-sienna-1st-generation-1998-2003/1497578-500-000-mile-sienna.html
https://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2016/11/2004-toyota-camry-v6-used-car-review/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sweet 2011/12 LINCOLN MX K. Not For The Toddlers. Take A Peek / PERFECTLY FINE KIA AMANTI 2006 FOR 850K ...HURRY NOW!!!!!! / »»» Sold!!! Regd. RX300 00 @ N1.6M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.