Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

How My Course Mate Almost Made Me A Yahoo Boy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How My Course Mate Almost Made Me A Yahoo Boy (391 Views)

Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate / My Old Course Mate Send Me This Message On Watsaap (pictorial Evifence) / UNILAG Female Student Reveals How She Gave Her Course Mate HIV/AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Course Mate Almost Made Me A Yahoo Boy by willscopan: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
BEWARE OF BAD FRIENDS

A 400 level student of the Federal University of Technology Owerri simply identified as Uche in this story shared an experience of how he almost joined the internet fraud business ( Yahoo ++) all in a bid to belong to the most influential, wealthy and highly esteem class of students in the campus.

According to Uche, he recently noticed that his friends right from year one suddenly began living a luxurious lifestyle as well as riding expensive cars to school.

Unknowing to him that his friends had joined the bandwagon of internet fraudsters, he genuinely requested to know the kind of business they were into as he was willing to engage in such business to at least financially support himself in school.

In response to his request, one of them told him that he will unravel the secret to their success and promised to show their business plan to him as little or no capital is required for the business startup.

On a cool Sunday evening, his friends paid him a visit in his small apartment located...

https://web.facebook.com/campuscrimewatchng/posts/2182674745376146

(1) (Reply)

*aau Does Not Conduct Post Utme Examination* / The Five: Unsung Female Scientists Whose Work were Overlooked. / Maritime Academy Post-utme Form 2019/2020: Cut-off Mark, Closing Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.